I like black people

I like black people

t. jamal obagota

t. hasn't encountered south sudanese in melbourne

t. coal miner

t. descendant of swedish immigrants

Well I mean would any from a war torn country with PTSD or raised in a household whose parents have PTSD and extreme religious ferverency+poverty turn out okay? On top of being despised for being black and African in the first place?

>being despised for being black and African
Bruh. Don't talk shit about us if you don't live here. They're treated fine.

>I mean would anyone from a country that was at the center and lost of the two most devastating wars of all times and then got his family raped by soviet invaders turn out ok?

>muh victimhood

I like some black people...
I also live in Chicago, though.

That's not true I know that because I have two friends on tour in the major cities and they are going through a lot of shit. Melbourne the supposed to leftie city isn't even that accepting.

If musicians who are middle class and American are going through it and if my chatting with refugee and immigrant and local born blacks are any indicator it's that just like in the US, whites over there say everything is fine when it's not because they don't want to know.

So are you denying the effects of PTSD and intergenerational trauma?

why do they want to live in those awful racist places then?

I made an equivalency which showed that your claim is bogus

They are on tour, they are musicians. They do legs in Europe, US, Canada and now Australia.

>They do legs in Europe, US, Canada and now Australia
why dont they do legs at the gym?

No you didn't. You're calling PTSD victimhood. You're also stating refugees and discriminated against populations are making the effects of their circumstances. It's denialism.

this

some Afghan migrant recently molested all these women at a beach and a judge literally let him off for "cultural differences" and being from a savage muzzie country.

But abusive/negligent father's beget abused/ignored who in turn become abusuve/negligent.

There's a reason that shit is called a vicious cycle.

Probably meant gigs and autocorrect

dude fugg blacks lmao

I was saddened to know they are going through a famine. Many suffer mental distress after what they have witnessed in their country. The state can do more to help them.
Regardless, you commit a crime as a refugee, you get deported. And we are actually doing that. I don't have sympathy. You just know that first-world values are different. There is no excuse

Then you have never lived among them.

I share a house with one and he's a top lad.

what a good goy you are

But you're ignoring the long term effects of PTSD and mental health. Both instant ejection and dismissal like is ignoring mental healthcare .

>PTSDPTSDPTSDPTSDPTSDPTSDPTSDPTSDPTSD

dude its literally a meme

I don't like black people but I love big black cock

what about big white cock?

>top lad
so you're the bottom heh
doesn't make me feel as slutty

You know I used to like trolling memers but my nextdoor neighbor has killed it for me. They have a "no steppy" sign on their door with a snake, speaks in memes, gets banned so often I get ranged banned. I literally deal with a manchild.

So can you please chill out dude, it's Wednesday.

I like really black people.

>implying im memeing

ptsd is the sickness of a sheltered population exposed to actual hardship

What a fucking cuck. Do inventory soon, mate. Niggers have a predilection for stealing.

I haven't met enough of them.
And then again it's hard to judge them all when "black people" is a pretty damn broad term.

Based Vulkan

hello dean

I've met one once. He was nice.

Did he have a BBC?

No nothing remarkable.
How'd you guess we went to PE together?

I just assumed you had penis inspection day together

>It's a bunch of autistic NeetSocs from Sup Forums shitposting episode

Do you like abos, you cheeky cunt?

abos aren't people lad

>On top of being despised for being black and African in the first place?
Most people like black people (see: OP) because we listened to hiphop and see in other media and shit. Almost no one actually interacts with them. The only black people I've ever met were a couple of straight-from-africa children of officials and rich cunts.

I don't like most people, so I can't really afford to discriminate based on race.

What are they then, fauna?

I have no issues with anyone who doesn't treat me like dirt.

KEK
U C
C U
KUKC

C KCUC
U C
C U
KCUKEK
U C
C U
KEK C

t.never met a black person

They don't like you.

I'm sure your wifes son is a good kid.

shut your mouth, dumb dane. Day of the röd pölse soon,

>Most people like black people (see: OP) because we listened to hiphop and see in other media and shit. Almost no one actually interacts with them.

Why does everyone on this site(especially the racists) seem to think they are the only ones to have ever met a black person? Like blacks are the fucking Great Gazoo and disappear whenever a "liberal" walks into the room.

>blacks are the fucking Great Gazoo and disappear whenever a "liberal" walks into the room.

12/10 You got me there.