Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums

Anyone know the name of this trap, I had a video of this girl getting fucked in various positions but lost it trying to find that vid, if you have sauce, sauce. If not name would help greatly

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/videos/horny-swag-daddies-fuck-ts-trap-cd-sissy-s-compilation-pt-1-7608230
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes traps are gay, but still i like watching pretty looking traps get fucked, and I will keep watching. You can keep getting off of Revelations and lead keep leading a virgin's life.

>trap
>girl
pick one

How come every guy who traps is hotter than me? I'm clean. I'm young. I'm not fat. You'd think those were the only requirements.

But I just can't look like a real girl...

you have either have not mastered the art of makeup. your face is too square, or you are simply too muscular.Trapping requires performing muscle loss, you need to do insane cardio, eat less, loose all those manly muscles. It is not as easy as everyone thinks it is. It is easy if you have been a trap since teens though. At least these are my assumptions.

>Trap
>Girl
Pick one

1. Fuck you
2. Fuck all faggot spam threads
3. Fuck traps
4. Wake the mods
5. CLEAN THIS PLACE UP

alright alright trap,he is a trap, happy now.

I do have a square face. I'm not a cardio freak because I'm naturally lazy, but I barely eat anything. I'm 6'1" and weigh 168 pounds. Basically I look like Foreman from the 70's show with black hair. Good if I want to be a twink. Bad if I want to be a trap.

Depends. Did you say no homo first?

if you have a pic post pic

Im not sure if I double posted by accident or if there is a like mind with me here.

no i didn't, fucking traps is gay, so what. If its gay its gay.

>If its gay its gay
Congratulations faganon, you have discovered the first step to the answer of this problem.
And the answer is that there was never a fucking problem.

Post a pic. A lot of guys who fuck traps aren't fucking 11/10s. They're fucking the average traps they meet in their hometowns and what matters is the effort a trap makes and their attitude.

I'm a trap wannabe, not a camwhore.

Actually, I don't have any on my phone and I'm a little tipsy and I don't feel like taking the time to dress up my best and take one.

if becoming a trap is your lifegoal, then you should work on it. There is some chan guide out there with an exercise routine, and you will have to do that. Before making this a lifegoal though, as you get older you will probably regret it and it will become harder and harder to maintain your disguise.

If you want to do this for some adventure and exploration it does not have to be perfect.

i would kik for a future convo but what is the likelihood of you giving kik, and being close.

I've seen that. Saved it, in fact. I'll probably give it a whirl. No way it can do anything with my damn square jaw.

Phoenix.

found the vid within a compilation

xhamster.com/videos/horny-swag-daddies-fuck-ts-trap-cd-sissy-s-compilation-pt-1-7608230

I am in WA way too far.

Not if you have a private jet. Do you have a private jet? I don't, but I intend to get one just as soon as I have the means.

Lots of girls have square jaws. I had a gf like it once. She wore her hair long and wavy to distract from it and eye makeup and blusher to accentuate other parts of her face. I'm sure the reason she was a great kisser and gave good head was that she had quite a big mouth!

Ha ha. Maybe that's why I give great head too? I always thought it was because I just loved doing it and took the time to get good at it. I never thought it might be genetics.

Did she have a penis?

It must take practice and desire as well but having gone from my ex to a small-mouthed Asian girl who couldn't do a lot with it, I'd love to hook up with my ex again for a really good blow job. Or maybe you ;)

I'd like to try that out just to see if it really is a square jaw thing. After I was done blowing you, I would ask for your email address so I could send you a survey so you could give me feedback. Just like the credit card companies do. Except I'm sure you'd be a lot happier after dealing with me than those assholes.

Jesus I need to get on a plane, you sound adorable.

bella thorne

I'm not adorable but I do my very best.

But like I said in it's the effort and intention that is attractive to a lot of us guys. If you are working to be who you want to be, and you can be comfortable with yourself, you're going to be good company whether it's in Platonic situations or when you're on your knees being a good girl.

Right now I'm thinking of the episode of 'Idiot abroad' where Karl went to Thailand and they dressed him in drag. Picture that, only younger, less bald, and uglier.

Baldness makes for bad trapping lol but you're not bald so don't be so hard on yourself.

Not bald at all. Well, my crotch is bald. But I'm almost 35 (too old for this shitty site, I know) and I still have to get my hair thinned when I go to the barber. My grandfather had 'Ronald Reagan' hair...so for all my disadvantages, that's definitely not one of them.

But you're right. I always feel bad for trannys/traps that are losing their hair. It's like the whole world is against them.

I'm older than you, age is no barrier to perversion! I would never have got into half the stuff I'm into now without Sup Forums. Sexy people get sexier as they get older, it's the dull ones who go to waste.

Ha. That's true. Lets meet at this site in 20 years. We can have a contest to see who's gotten more perverted and sexier.

Is that would be fun but I wish you lots of filthy hot sex in the meantime! Bye!

fucking a trap doesn't count as getting laid. you can only lose your virginity with a person of your opposite sex.

if just having sex counts as getting laid, most guys would lose their virginity when they learned to jack off