Is this based on actual events?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vpe5Jmg0yH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HOLY SHIT THICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

No.

>Is this based on actual events?
It's the equivalent of making a movie based on Rosa Parks, but instead of having her simply refusing to move from her seat you instead have her kung fu fighting the KKK for 90 minutes. So yea it's based on a real thing, but don't expect any actual historical fact in the movie. I mean the main """"""black"""""" woman in real life is actually white as fuck.

basically they did a bunch of manual calculating of figures and people act like they discovered special relativity

It's blacks trying to claim something that was never theirs to begin with. Why can't they get inspired by DOPE and do more movies like that..

I just find it hilarious to watch a bunch of inbred racists who can be found constantly pushing "one drop rule" propaganda suddenly say that because a black person has lighter skin they're white.

Pretty much all of them are too stupid to be ashamed of their constant doublethink, but it's hilarious. Also sort of disturbing that anyone can be human and be that stupid, but more funny.

We wuz engineers n shiet

>Is this based on actual events?

I know that if you're looking for a real answer you shouldn't ask this shit hole

No. It is based on holy gospel of we wuz kaangs n shieet.

WE

WUZ

WUZ

KANGZ

ROCKET SCIENTISTS AND SHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

It's like feminists arguing that women were originally dominating programming but men refuse to give them credit. Back in those days programming meant punching holes into punching cards that were fed into a computer. So men told the women which holes to punch and then the women 'programmed' the cards to make the right input.

So they're just trying to glorify trivial and mundane tasks. Sure, it's a job that had to be done but it's not like they're the masterminds behind it.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3cGfrExozQ

yes it says right there in the poster

Couldn't be more accurate

>Black people sent whites on the moon
>whites acted like whites sent whites on the moon
>M.J, a former black that became white, performed the moonwalk

W...wow

>I mean the main """"""black"""""" woman in real life is actually white as fuck

is this the white equivalent of WE WUZ?

she is black you retard, when they get old the melanoid fades

no, the white equivalent of WE WUZ is called "History"

How much longer until blacks start appropriating the moon landing?

>>whites acted like whites sent whites on the moon

No. Literally no one has ever fucking said that. That's the thing that gets me about shit like this. No one ever makes these claims, but we constantly get Hollywood trying to "debunk" them.

>HAY GAIS THERE WEREN'T ONLY WHITES WORKING ON THIS THING!!!!
Okay, great, but I never thought there were in the first place. It simply never even crossed my mind because I don't spend every second of my day obsessing over race.

Neil Armstrong was an octoroon.

Are posts like this satire? This entire site has a terminal case of alt right cancer in which people regularly say blacks can't do science or math, and literally do spend "every second of [their] day obsessing over race." Who are you responding to? Are you retarded?

>Literally no one has ever fucking said that
They try to erase the achievements/contributions of every religious/racial minority, including with stuff like "Albert Einstein stole all of his ideas and breakthroughs." But you knew that since they shitpost identity politics in every thread on Sup Forums.

I'm talking about people in real life, not edgy teenage meme "racists" on the internet trying to act cool. When Hollywood makes movies like this the marketing always acts as if schools teach "And that's how white people sent other white people into white space, dear little white kids. And blacks had nothing to do with it!" But in reality it's just, "And that's how America put Americans on the moon." And that's fucking it. And that's the only way people actually think about it.

What? When black people get old their skin turns white? What about asians? Do they turn purple? And white people turn green? I think you need to inject less marijuanas my friend. Seems like you took a lethal dosage last time.

>EVERYONE WHO DID ANYTHING OF WORTH WAS WHITE

its exactly the same. kys you white nigger

melanoid is exclusive to the black master race

>in which people regularly say blacks can't do science or math
I have literally never heard anyone say this, and I watch alt right podcasts 24/7.

is it really that simple?

i thought there was one sheboon that actually did a lot of important math

You're completely wrong, utterly wrong though. I'm a highly educated, highly curious person who is constantly reading on a multitude of different subjects, and if anyone asked me to bet on whether there were any black female contributors to the space program at that time, I would have said no. Granted, I'm not stupid so I have absolutely no interest in politics, let alone racial politics, but I still had no idea these people existed. Your entire point is moronic.

The white man gradually steals their melanoids through satellite osmosis and turns it into tanning cream, do you even know how many blacks had to turn white for Trump!!!

>AYYO HOL UP OOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD WE FINNA BE MOON N SHEEEIT NOW YO!

Sup Forums is just a meme. That's like taking Sup Forums seriously. They're just a bunch of edgy 13 year olds pretending to be cool on the internet because they get bullied at school. This is like the new, political version of "Who is this Four Chan?" and the other Anonymous TV news scares.

Yes, user. Before sending humans into space, we tested the effects of spaceflight on chimps.

Yeah, you see, the problem is that you're a brain damaged indoctrinated libtard. So naturally you don't know the most common facts about the world, unless it's part of your ideology.

>is this the white equivalent of WE WUZ?
Pretty much. She had some negroid in her, but she was very clearly more white than black.

My problem is that this movie will inevitably act as though these three women are the single most important group of the entire team, as though ANY one set of people is more important than another in a project like this. They won't just tell a nice story about some people you didn't know about, they'll turn it into retarded racial/gender politics propaganda.

the lady on the right looks like a fucking toad

I'm not liberal, I'm just clarifying that I know literally thousands of times more about the world than you do, my IQ is double yours and everyone else on Sup Forums, and I've never heard of the people this movie is about, and never would have assumed they existed.

Oh look, the tagline of the movie is "Meet the women you don't know."

Why is Sup Forums so scared of black people?

No it won't. Have you forgotten that every single time you whiny right wing SJWs make one of these posts you're wrong? I mean there literally has not been a single occasion where a movie you cried about has wrongly painted history the way you were crying it would wrongly paint history. It seems you retards literally confuse your pathological lying with reality.

>my IQ is double yours
So 372? Are you an alien?

Delete this

>IQ has anything to do with knowledge of events

>I mean there literally has not been a single occasion where a movie you cried about has wrongly painted history the way you were crying it would wrongly paint history.
lolwut

fuck you toads are great

Have you ever seen one in person?

yes those niggress were part of the cleaning crew
they had access to the facility.
and that stops there.

>I mean there literally has not been a single occasion where a movie you cried about has wrongly painted history the way you were crying it would wrongly paint history.

Literally every single Hollywood movie about any historical event gets everything wrong.

Yeah, they're not too bad.

>movie trailer about history
>failed abortion SJWs from Sup Forums spam the internet in droves about how it's going to misrepresent everything in such a way that conveniently fuels their persecution complex
>this never, ever actually occurs in any remotely substantial form such as "blacks were actually responsible for NASA's success!"
>repeat whining for the next history-related movie trailer, conveniently forgetting that you were wrong the last time and every time before that

As black as Rachel Dolezal.

At least Katherine Johnson actually has African American heritage, though.

How much is the customary tip for fucking your wife nowadays? Is it still 10%?

Tell me one Hollywood historical movie that got shit right and isn't blatant propaganda retard.

Google doodle of the Juno mission engineers

I'm not married. Your mother is a bit old-fashioned and doesn't believe in divorcing your old man, so it'll probably be like this for the foreseeable future.

The actual engineers

>discussing what's propaganda with a Sup Forums shitposter

The amount of nuance in your thinking is around zero. It'd be more productive to have this conversation with a dog. Chances are you consider anything and everything done in every movie ever made for dramatic effect to be "propaganda," unless of course it's literal neo-Nazi propaganda.

Go watch videos of Nazi sheeple marching you overweight waste of oxygen.

Where's the beard guy?

It's the woman apparently since engineers are closeted queens.

In how are they related to Wernher Von Braun et. al?

AYY MANE WE WUZ FUGGIN SPACE N SHEEEEEIT *SMACKS LIPS*

Making historical movies with "dramatic effect" usually means twisting the facts and getting shit wrong. So thank you for agreeing.

>blonde white woman next to black man
what did they mean by this?

>Chances are you consider anything and everything done in every movie ever made for dramatic effect to be "propaganda,"
Do you actually even know what propaganda is? I recommend reading Jacques Elul.

Her and the rest of the niglets

>hurr the drawing is of the photo because there's the same number of people!

It's fun to notice how the fundamental dysfunction in a Sup Forums shitposter's brain manifests itself in all of their "opinions" and "views." Makes me want to get into psychology. The stupidity that pervades every single thing you ever say is just fascinating.

I was watching some retard who's doing historical european martial arts videos on youtube, promoting his new comic book he's doing with some other retard, about Hannibal crossing the Alps, and they basically talked about everything about the actual comic, and then in the end said something along the lines of that they'll have to skip the actual crossing the Alps bit for dramatic effect.

Nobody said the drawing is a representation of the photo except you.

Google presented the mission as a multicultural enterprise when it wasn't. Why does this bother you so much?

Oh, so they drew different people? Which ones and why?

AYO HOL UP
>calculates terminal velocity
NOW IS YOU SAYIN'
>projects trans-lunar injection burn figures
WE SOME FINNA
>measures out proper fuel-to-air ratios
HOL UP HOL UP
>steals momentum from gravity assist manuever
SO YOU SAYING
>reviews omnidirectional flux charts
WE WUZ ASTRONAUTZ AN SHIET

Important math in that time before modern computers meant to add and subtract.

Her job was basically to count. Which I know, its important. But come on, the dude that designed the microchip had it harder.

>Engineer
>Beard

I just realized I have never seen an engineer with beard like a lumberjack.

Twisting facts and "propaganda" are not the same you fat fucking inbred shitstain, even if you try to give it malicious connotations by using words like "twisting." I already know how your """""brain""""" works: anything that might trigger an alt-right, whiny manchild is propaganda and anything that doesn't isn't, even if it was literally produced by a genocidal government's propaganda ministry.

Referring to Jews as "The Jew" and drawing minorities as ridiculous caricatures for the expressed purpose of brainwashing uneducated peasant farmers (or modern internet users, in the case of Sup Forums)? Bravely telling the truth! Over-representing minorities in your movies for purely financial reasons without any malicious intentions whatsoever? Propaganda! They're killing the west!

As always, the funniest thing is that the only people dumb enough to somehow be fooled by a movie into thinking black peeple wuz nasa or something are shitstains from Sup Forums. They get tricked into believing stuff like that regularly, it just isn't about black people.

These are the kind of liberal retards that browse Sup Forums.

>Referring to Jews as "The Jew" and drawing minorities as ridiculous caricatures for the expressed purpose of brainwashing uneducated peasant farmers (or modern internet users, in the case of Sup Forums)? Bravely telling the truth! Over-representing minorities in your movies for purely financial reasons without any malicious intentions whatsoever? Propaganda! They're killing the west!

No, both of these are propaganda.

*yawn*

Read a book retard.

Something isn't propaganda because it's in movies. For example, would you say that the enormous over-representation of guns in Hollywood movies are glorifying guns? No, because you're an alt right neckbeard, and to claim that Hollywood glorifies guns runs completely counter to your agenda and your victim complex. In the other hand, claiming that minorities in movies is part of an illogical conspiracy that you swallowed whole because you're dumb is something you'll repeat all day. Is that because it's more prominent than guns? No, because it fuels your victim complex and your identity politics obsession.

You're extremely dumb and you can't separate objective reality from your severe Sup Forums brainwashing. You think anything is propaganda if it triggers you, end of story.

calm your tits, tumblr.

Or even just a dictionary.

Oh look another one of those

>"lern u wite fokes sumthin"

...moveis that literally no one asked for, especially white people, that aren't even completely true to begin with. SAD!

Anyone else think it's hilarious how hard SJWs have been trying to go full-revisionist history like their lives depended on it for the last few years or so? Almost as if they know they are running out of time!

>alt right neckbeard
There it is, folks!

Just think of all the time and effort it took to land two men on that chick in green...

You're an idiot just constructing strawman questions that you answer incorrectly on my behalf. Look up the word propaganda in a dictionary, fucktard.

The missing part is that it's used to promote politics or an agenda. It's done because multi-billion dollar publicly-traded industries are constantly calculating how to maximize profit margins.

Elul's book is actually very good and should be read by anyone who wants to know how society functions though.

Still too busy finding it funny how quickly Catholic rednecks dropped their "one drop" rule for this movie trailer. As if anyone needed yet more concrete examples of how intellectually dishonest and stupid Sup Forums is.

NO YOU ARE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST THEY ARE ALL ABOUT THE ART THEY JUST PUT IT ON THE FREE MARKET AND WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS XD

>Catholic rednecks dropped their "one drop" rule
Is this an American thing? Never heard about it, what is it? And where did you find out they dropped it?

>Something isn't propaganda because it's in movies
>If its filmed, then its not propaganda.
Its not the medium, you dingus. Its the message and the intention.

Like this anti-american propaganda film by the North Koreans

youtube.com/watch?v=vpe5Jmg0yH0

Is Neil Armstrong being played by Idris Elba?

>>EVERYONE WHO DID ANYTHING OF WORTH WAS WHITE
How is that wrong? You realize that dunking a rubber ball through a hoop is hardly a benefit to civilization, right?

The FBI crime statistics might help you solve this riddle. Or just listen to any rap album.

Yes and they are the ones who make threads begging the mods to ban hurtful opinions.

>implying I'm from Sup Forums or even Catholic

You might be surprised to realize that NO ONE is on your side, save the handful of cucks you circlejerk with.