My wife says I'm not allowed to wear panties eat cum anymore. What the fuck? I thought we had an open marriage...

My wife says I'm not allowed to wear panties eat cum anymore. What the fuck? I thought we had an open marriage. I don't tell her who she can and can't fuck, why should she be able to boss me around that way?

Besides...wearing panties is fun.

Is that you? Where are your balls?

Beautiful cock, user. Sucking suck suck?

No...That ain't me. I got that pic off the internetz.

I look almost exactly like that though. Except I'm cut and my dick is really small.

I didn't feel like posting myself because I didn't want to start a SPH thread and that's almost always what it turns into when I post myself.

Here is my little one, user.

Cute. Bigger than me. I got so sick of the faggots here saying "if you'd just lose some weight you'd get 2 inches back, user."

I lost 45 pound last year and got back exactly .25 inches. Which almost puts me at 5. I am 6'1" with a

Well your wife is clearly tired of being married to a disgusting faggot. Can't really blame the poor woman can you

I am in no way disgusting. Apologize to her.

My wife has excellent taste and would never fuck anyone gross.

>My wife has excellent taste and would never fuck anyone gross.

Every, usually rational person, makes a mistake from time to time, a non-disgusting faggot is an oxymoron, plus I never said anything about looks, more behavior

Izzat pantyhose OP?
HAWT!

It is because you're already a self-admitted cuck and she doesn't respect you for that. You being a pillow-biting homo would be too much for her.

BTW, your wife is a skank ho

>SPH
plllease can i see your penis, i like small ones

You can't make me feel guilty for loving cock. Lots of people do. And I've never felt disgusting with a dick in my mouth. Why would you think a normal sex act is disgusting? You are the one I worry about.

in his wife's purse. right next to their DNC membership cards.

Wearing panties helps with my disphoria.

I'm not a 'cuck,' She doesn't fuck guys and make fun of me about it. (I'm using the modern accepted definition of cuck, not the classical definition.)

We have an open relationship. We aren't exclusive. In her explorations she has fucked lots of guys. And in my explorations I've fucked guys too. And I liked it. But she says I can only fuck girls from now on. And I can't wear panties. But as I said earlier I have a pretty small dick and although men with small cocks can usually find a woman to love them, they have a great difficulty hooking up for causal encounters.

BTW...if you're wondering ...the 'open relationship' part is because of our jobs. We both travel extensively and are usually home together about 90 days per year. It's kind of a 'it's OK if you are out of your time zone' kind of thing.

Really? I would think it would only make it stronger.

What does MTTM stand for?

Married to the Mob. Helps with my gender dysphoria, day to day in public I can stand not looking or acting fem but I can so in my head and stuff I start to get suicidal. I try to look cute sometimes and take pictures and get fucked by random guys.

She doesn't want AIDS

Are you wearing a wig in that pic or did you style your hair. I can't imaging anyone with hair like that (what little you've shown) not looking cute to anyone.

I'm a mid-level manager. I can't act fem or none of my guys (male dominated industry) would ever respect me or do what I say. Lots of times when I'm giving a presentation I'll think to myself, "I wonder what these guys would do if they knew this thong I'm wearing is making me horny?"

That's a troll post. NOBODY wants AIDS.

My own hair, I pull of hippy edgy skater pretty well.

I was wondering if you were a skater. Or a skier, Or a BMX type person. You look like you've taken a couple of nasty shots to the knees. You still look cute as hell.

Nah no nasties to the knees, I snowboard and climb. My legs are just really really thin.

Forgot B U T T image.

Nice butt. What did you blur? Your college mascot, or something? Just asking.

Haha yeah, and just some mess. I think it's distracting to have shit lying everywhere but the blur may be worse.

I'm a sissy as well! My wife doesn't care, she fucks other men. We have no sex whatsoever. Unlike you, my wife only allows me to bottom for men. No women allowed.

are you locked up?

No, she thinks it looks stupid.

Once we started this arrangement, we thought we'd still share a sex life. However, she fucked this one altheitc guy with a big dick...after that she said she didn't want to have sex with me any more. She told me my dick was small and I "didn't know what I was doing".

All of this is true of course! I'm a sissy, and have been since I was a teenager. I always struggled when fucking her. It just didn't feel right

Ha ha. I get that. I actually do judge people who have a cluttered room, even though mine was like that until my mid-20's. I guess the military did put some shackles on me I didn't expect.

I still can't get over that hair. I'd love to comb it for you for hours.

I was just brushing it today and was thinking how nice it would be for someone else to do it for me lol

Yeah. I think that's what she's worried about. I don't think she wants to be married to a sissy. And she thinks that I can just flip some kind of switch or something and not be one. I made a big deal of 'throwing out all my panties' for her but I saved the ones I like best and keep them in my car. Every day when I get home I pick out the pair I want to wear tomorrow and put them in my pocket. It's my habit to hit the bathroom after work everyday to 'clean up.' I take off today's pair and hand wash them. I put tomorrow's pair in the pocket of the pants I will wear the next day and I dry the newly cleaned panties on a fan while I take a shower. Put those in the pocket too. Then I wear the precious male underwear she loves so dearly. In the morning I put on my panties and go to work. Heh heh. The perfect crime...

Also she is right about that. It doesn't look stupid but it is a sign of no self-control. If any guy tells me I'm not allowed to touch myself, then by gummy I don't touch myself. Part of being a sissy is knowing how to obey.

It feels really good. Brushing and getting brushed.

Also, protip for any 'real man' in this thread who wants a quick way to get intimate with a girl they like...brushing their hair is one of the secret 'cuddling' things you can do to make her putty in your hands. Use your fingers if you don't have a brush and many times that's even better than using a real brush. I've heard more intimate details from women while stroking/brushing their hair than at any other time.

I've often wondered why that's why I became a sissy. I loved the response I got from stroking/brushing hair so much I started fantasizing about guys stroking my hair too. The first guy who ever did it (even though I have male shortish hair) got anything and everything he wanted from me.

Yeah that is a good tip. A more common one is massages too. I personally like back scratches, I don't know if that's odd or not.

I doubt it. My wife likes back scratches better than massages. But she likes scalp massages even better than that.

Well, here's my two cents.

1) You've gotta talk about it. I felt like shit when we first started seeing each other and I suppressed my natural sexual desires. You will too, it's not sustainable.

2) I typically dress up one night a week...after she's retired to bed. And that's it, for the rest of the week I'm in guy mode. No panties, stockings...nothing. I know for a fact she'd be bothered if I was wearing panties every singe day and dressing up several times a week. You may just need to dial it back some. Keep it to one day a week.

Dude you need to get in control of your life, how do you live with yourself holy shit, I'd be out in a heartbeat. If this isn't bait, you're getting used for your money while your wife fucks chad and now shes telling you not to do things and you'll go along with it because you're a beta bitch. Disgusting

user, that's an average sized dick in America.

I'd help you feel like a real woman :^)
In all seriousness though, what about your hair? Do you wear them in "guy mode" through the day and only style them femme when you're home?

What ever feels best, I keep it up a lot outside cause it gets in the way a bit but sometimes I leave it down. I don't think I wear it 'guy' or 'girl' like that much it's just kinda whatever. Well I wore it kinda girly the other day because a coworker peer pressured me into it and I left it all day. She makes nice flower arrangements.

My mom used to scratch my back so I'm more fond of that. Honestly being rubbed just feels great. I like it even more in a non-sexual way, it's just really comfy.

Thanks for your opinion. And I'm not being an a-hole...I really do thank you. We did talk about it. And she put her foot down. No more crossdressing and no more man on man sex. On the surface it seems like such simple things to give up. But I love them both so much. But probably not as much as her. So I told her I'd shape up.

But I kept my panties and wear them. Because I'm a big pussy. (Which is probably why I work at Initech to begin with.) I haven't had sex with guys since then but I've definitely had the 'craving.' It will be interesting to see how things play out.

And I'm baiting or trolling. Just because someone doesn't live their life the way you think you should live yours doesn't mean they are doing it wrong. We're all just learning as we go along. And the world needs beta bitches. If we didn't exist everyone would be alpha and there would be no way to tell who was top dog.

Oh I was assuming you're hiding being trans when out in public. Or am I still misreading your comments.

That neck needs to be caressed and kissed.

I am, is this kinda stuff just a dead giveaway? I mean I'm hiding it, just not telling anyone. I try to just have a carefree type of attitude. I don't like drawing attention to myself in public really I have super anxiety about being looked at. So much so I can barely eat in public without puking afterwords.

Sounds nice fam, don't forget to bite it first then kiss to make better.

That's a shame, your body is 10/10.
Well at least your panties help you with disphoria, so I hope it's not too hard for you constantly.

I used to hook up with this whore when I was in the Navy who's kink was to have her neck bitten hard. I remember waking up next to her after a black out drunk and the entire back of her was completely black and blue. I started to apologize but she was having none of it. She said she was begging for more.

I got depressed when she married some submarine fag and considered my booty call FWB out of play. Then I saw her at a house party at a mutual friend while he was on patrol and everything with us just picked up where we left off. We were FWB again and when her husband came back she started coming to my apt instead of me staying at hers. But her apt was cozier and closer to her work and the base so one night she just told me to come over. That's when I met her husband. I'd never met such a pencil necked loser in my life. And that's coming from a guy in a lace thong. He just stayed in the living room while we fucked and made out and I blackened her neck.

That's why it didn't bother me when the guy in several posts above called me a cuck. I know what a REAL cuck is, and that ain't me. Because I've seen one in real life.

It's only really bad a few nights a month. The rest is me just constantly thinking about my dysphoria and how to deal with it etc...

Sounds interesting, I got fucked by a dude who didn't really want to do me but his wife wanted to watch. So she just sat in the corner and rubbed one out while her husband fucked me.

That's a very pretty dick. Yours?

>d
May I ask why he didn't want to do you? Your y chromosome? Or because he just wasn't attracted to fatties like you. (JK. ha ha.) just wondering because one of my insecurities is that sometimes when I hook up with a guy I feel it's because he just feels obligated and doesn't really want to fuck me.

Yeah, I don't know. he had some trouble getting hard and stuff. Maybe it was just nerves but he might not have been too keen on the y.

Yeah I feel pretty fat most the time T.T
My brain sucks tbh

Do you have Kik by any chance?
I would be lying if I said I'm not interested in more pics, as I really love skinny girls. But I also like chatting and learning new stuff and you seem interesting.
If it helps, I'm a hung twink

Might have been nerves. Or coke. Guys can't get hard after they take coke.

Any chance of you showing off your little titties? Or is a fisherman's sweater the best we are going to get.

It's ok if you don't want to. I'm just wondering. And hoping...

I do but most people seem to get bored with my antics after ~3 days. Too much of a downer lol

Also I haven't really been in the mood to sext or anything and deleted all my pics on the phone.

He didn't seemed coked out. I'm flat as a bored T.T

If you can hold a convo, I don't mind weird antics or a little downer talk

Flat means giant erect nipples. Which are just as good as big titties. You know that to be true.

If it's about something I like I can. Film, art and nature are some of my favorite topics. though I have been feeling standoff-ish so you might not get much out of me.

What makes you a downer? Are you depressed? Or jaded about life? Or just generally unhappy? I imaging not being able to eat a cheeseburger whenever you want would depress even the happiest of us. I think that's why the PETA people are such miserable people.

It's super old but I have only gotten skinnier.

Yeah mainly just my depression about my body and the state of the environment. I'm a tree hugger and PETA people are frauds. Deep green ecologist and grassroots movement type of person. Get's on peoples nerves when a lot of what I talk about is just new news of us raping and destroying the planet for something as stupid as money.

Goodbye half the people who may have been interested in me lol

thanks mr skeletal

Doot doot

That was before you started shaving your pits?

You have no way of knowing this so I'll just blurt it out. One of my kinks is grooming pretty little traps, combing and setting up their hair (as I have said before) and doing their makeup. I'm quite good at it.

Yeah this was my first time, I took this set for my first CL ad too. I like my hair being braided and stuff by people, it's happened a few times when I was really drunk and being a little loose. I've never done makeups though, not a huge fan but I can appreciate the skill involved.

Moment of silence for this perfect fitting onsie getting stolen pls.