Every nation that has ever practiced any form of democracy has failed horrendously when it collapsed under the weight...

Every nation that has ever practiced any form of democracy has failed horrendously when it collapsed under the weight of its citizen's stupidity. Democracy and all related philosophies never worked, don't work, and will not work. The general populace of any given nation is horrendously stupid and are undeserving of representation as they neither know nor want what is good for them. Coercion from an intelligent elite is the only thing that has kept our species from extinction, as otherwise we are neither physically nor mentally fit for survival.

I think people realized this and tried eugenics

Well, lolberturdians? I'm waiting.

This is why the US is a representative republic. California is the closest thing we have to pure democracy and they're fucking idiots.

>1. you have a stupid/corrupt populace
>2. you elect representatives from said populace
>3.???????
>4. PROFIT
but seriously what else is expected?

High IQ folks and so-called "intellectuals" are more often than not, actually dumb as bricks and morally deficient.

See the film "A Royal Affair" or really, the enlightenment as a whole for more information.

Every nation eventually falls.

Our democracies are failing precisely because the elites are becoming too removed from the people you dumbfuck. Nobody voted to import refugees and migrants, the leaders of the EU just decided to do it.

>the leaders of the EU just decided to do it.
And someone had to elect them.

>Nazi Germany
>Soviet Union
Worked out real well for them. Imbecile

Ever nation collapses sooner or later

reminder that Sup Forums and anonymous forums are equivalent to democracy and they show the failure and degeneracy of such.

if you don't want to be a hypocrite by being against democracy you must be against the internet and Sup Forums since they embody that spirit.

There is no elite on Sup Forums. you need to make your own communities that actually match the structure you want.

also this.

democracy is bad but so is technocracy/intellectual rulership

leaders should have military experience

The elites are stupid as well, all nations have fallen before.

True, after all it took evil/stupid elites to create democracy in the first place

I'm trying not to masturbate, OP. Why are you posting sexy statues?

>democracy is bad but so is technocracy

lolno.

technocracy > all you cuck

Why the fuck did you go on Sup Forums then? Ever since I came back here I've been masturbating at least once a day.

Sup Forums is the best source of a variety of news that doesn't seriously challenge my world views and force me to think.

Agreed

Absolute Monarchism all the way

Well said op.

First thread I dont feel the need to argue at all. We have always been a minortity. We will always be a minority. Such is the nature of the world.

At best, we can convince the mass to trust us, but still, they will never be like us. Its not education. Its not wanting or not. Its just that they cant, because our nature is intrinsecally different.

>m..muh freedom

Every nation ever has fallen

And every person has died. What is your point?

Falling is not the same as failing.

It is the fate of every government.
The elite become corrupt, detached, and lazy. Then they become tyrannical. Then they get replaced.

Absolute Monarchism is the best, but there needs to be the possibility for extremely smart/fit/motivated people to join the aristocracy.

I've always liked the idea of a reverse Monarchy, where the King is basically a slave to the Government, and is raised being taught politics and other things he needs to know.

reminder that YOU are "the mass"

you're not the elite.

what you say is right but remember, as a 4channer, you are most likely a part of the unwashed masses and shouldn't even be thinking about this kind of stuff

that's the final redpill. You're just a stupid pleb, take care of yourself and your family and realize you can't change politics and if you did it would be degenerate. Just don't vote, don't believe anything on TV and go about your simple life.

If you knew how my life is, I can assure you would be very surprised.

I am not talking about luxury or anything of that sort (I am not interested on that at all), but I can assure very few people live as outside of the world as me, and therefore, are as aware of what is actually going on.

yes, but being aware isn't the same thing as being part of a hereditary aristocracy or nobility.

one time or another you were most likely descended from peasants .

>being part of a hereditary aristocracy or nobility

So you didnt understand my post.

Being a part of aristrocracy or nobility means nothing for me. In fact, most of them are a part of the mass too.

I'm just saying that even if you're correct , you personally will never get to be a leader in the system you want (unless you go make your own nation somehow). Like it or not, shitty democracy and the like are here to stay until it all collapses

>Every nation that has ever practiced any form of government has failed horrendously when it collapsed under the weight of its citizen's stupidity.
ftfy

EU leaders are not elected retard

Mods = Illuminati