Who'd tittyfuck my Mom? Want to jerk to her Sup Forums?

Who'd tittyfuck my Mom? Want to jerk to her Sup Forums?

Yes Please

uh sure mang

I'd stand over her and let her rim my ass while I jerked off on her big fat tits.

what would you like to do to her? no limits

mmmm fuck yes!! fuck her fat cleavage here

Please tell me you have some of her feet

Fuck yeah want to do a story? My wife and I can gangbang her.

Of course titty fuck but if i see that ass there might be more

yeah bud, here are her feet. what do you think?

mmm she needs gang banging!

hell yes, would you fuck her asshole? she would hate you for it lol

who's stroking their dick to her?

Damn those are sexy anymore? And do you live with her?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR

Perfect feet more please

no moved out years ago

who'd gangbang her with me? which hole would you want to fuck and where would you cum?

While I still stand over her I can still feel her licking me. I rub the head of my hard cock between her tits and push them together. They swallow my cock. Slowly my girl forces open her legs and begins to tounge her wet pussy and finger her tight asshole.

i'd hold her down and rape her holes full of cum

you like her then bro? lol

mmm nice! would love to watch that!

fuck yes. rape her asshole! she would be squealing like a fuck pig

keep the comments coming Sup Forums! who's wanking to my mom?

your girl's udders are delectable.
would love to have her riding me while I grip one of those firmly and slap the fuck out of the nipple until the entire surface is puffy and sensitive

Really? What would you do next? Need any help?

who would fuck my moms asshole?

i'd fuck it with as little lube possible so she yells for me like a good whore

mmmm oh yes, make her cry lol. would you fuck it slowly or fast and make her shit herself?

show the pussy thats getting shared

My wife would stand up and smack her tits. She'd pull me by the cock out of your moms tits. She say "whore flip over" with you mom on your stomach shed jerk me me while I watched her tounge go deep in your moms asshole. Then she'd back off and guide me to her. Then with her thumb push the head of my cock into your moms ass

fast. if she shits herself it will be humiliating for her, i will force her face into it and go back to fucking her pussy

How is this little cunt

I'd lean up and pull her hair around the back of her head, then wrap it around her neck so I can pull her down on top of me and have those pillows on either side of my face. I'd keep fucking her like that for a bit, maybe let her ride for a while, before finally pulling her down once more...exposing her winking and waiting asshole for you...

and now we really begin.

I'd throatfuck her until she gags, then blow load after load in her pussy

Bait , that for a gf rate thread

awesome, make her clean your cock with her mouth too. throatfuck her

hell yes, make her gag on your dick. which pic is your fav? you jerking to her?

how many dicks are jerking to my mom right now?

I'd slide in four fingers and once on her loose slit. She'd moan as I finger fucked her while sliding my dick into her tight ass

The sight of you fucking her cunt and seeing her tight little asshole winking at me is to much. I have to feel it. You hold her in position and I slowly slide my throbbing cock into her ass. She filled so tight the 3 of us can hardly move.

This one. Yeah, I wanna make her my cumslut

Sorry you'll have to get in line for her asshole

way to hijack OP's thread

I can wait, Its the tightest thing hole she has. Her cunts been abused to many times.

mmm where would you give her your cum? over her tits?

every hole would always be filled, guys pumping her full of cum then leaving for other guys. your mum is nothing but a cocksleeve

Yeah she's a whore. What gave it away?

All over her face and tits

fuck yes, she would be so sore in all her holes from taking so much dick. what would you like her to wear while she gets gang banged?

nice! bukakke her lol.

I'm close to cumming to my mom, which pic should I cum to? anyone else gonna cum to her?

the outfit from the first pic. have it slowly torn and ripped as more guys have their way with her

Her cries of pain become groans of bliss as her holes are filled and emptied with mechanical timing and precision...her thighs quivering in rhythm with every clap of skin sweaty skin.

Despite the line of people forming in the room to get their turn, I'm afraid I'm going to have to push you back and spin her around so that she can straddle me in reverse cowgirl anally, and I'm going to rapidly and violently hammer into her asshole from below her while cradling her tits.

It shouldn't take me too terribly long to finish up...might even move quicker of someone occupies her other holes while I'm working.