Ladies and gentlemen, your next 7-11 cashier MVP

Ladies and gentlemen, your next 7-11 cashier MVP
No one will sign this guy up

Someone will take a chance on him just for the fact that he played a few good games several years ago, similarly to how RG3 got picked up by the Browns.

*kneels disrespectfully towards you*

The Browns are famous for picking up other peoples trash

Yeah, because the NFL is a racist corporation

No, it's a meritocracy.

So are the Patriots....

actually he played well enough in the latter half of last season to get a shot at starting

Is it finally time

>Be Cleveland Browns
>hire Belichick who develops a system
>win a playoff game with Belichick
>Modell moves team and fires Belichick
>the remains of said system become the Baltmore Ravens and win an owl four years later
>Belichick eventually goes to New England and makes another system that wins five championships
>Browns ever since they came back to the league in 1999 have been a dumpster fire
JUST: the team

>1 win
>against Rasm
>played well

>that fucking bears game
only time i was proud to be a burrs fan

RGIII is a good guy though

RG3 comes with way less baggage though.

Remember Tebow? His career in Denver was about on par with anything Krapernick has done in the past two seasons and got dropped like a hot potato covered in shit when his contract ran out because no back up was worth the media circus that followed him everywhere. Krap's media circus is not only bigger than Tebow's, it's more venomous. Tebow was a hard worker, and aside from his unwillingness to change positions a huge team player; Krap is neither, or at least has a reputation for being neither. On top of all that most of the shit tier front offices already have their QBs (Bortles, Mariota, Winston); the QB vacuums are concentrated in middle of the pack front offices that can tell the difference between bruised fruit and poopy diapers during their dumpster dives.

Tell 'em

he is an arab ?

Mulatto.

His mom was a coal burner who gave him up for adoption. Kek

Did she get any money out of him before he was radicalized?

You guys realize that even if Kaepernick's career ends tomorrow, he's got like $10 mil in the bank, right?

He'll be fine, the stupid faggot.

Black liberal athletes go bankrupt on a regular basis (conservatives like Barkley rarely do). Krap fits the profile of those guys who are forced to sell their mansions and rings 5-10 years after their pro career ends.

Regardless of whether or not his tortoise ever hits the auction block I'll be happy just having him out of the league.

>team sport

>Being a walking marketing gimmick more concerned with your own brand than team success is less "venomous" than kneeling during a song and complaining about police brutality

he's actually a very white black person, the tats and hair are just an act to impress his BLM girlfriend
he was raised by an affluent white family
most of the time, guys like that are OK with money
he's a poser as a social justice warrior, but deep down he's as white as you or me

Kaep is much better than tebow

>mfw castizo
You have been bamboozled

Xhecucks backup, PLEASE

He's just meant for that team, holy shit.

>Krapernick
>White
Pick one.

that is the most insane thing I have ever seen

Teboq was good enough to be an NFL starting QB but he came with too much baggage. Krapondick is much better than Teboq.

Krap is a top 20 QB. He's literally cancer and I wouldn't want him even if my QB was the 32nd best QB in the league.

Our backup is Mark Sanchez

Kaepernick will have no problem getting another QB job

>literally gabert tier
>played really well

kys kaepernigger

>top 20

Not even close. The guy unironically lost his job to Blaine Gabbert twice

>Black liberal athletes go bankrupt on a regular basis (conservatives like Barkley rarely do).
Michael Jordan is doing just fine.

Jordan is a conservative though.

"Republicans buy shoes too"
"If a homeless man is strong enough to ask me for money, he's strong enough to say 'you want fries with that?' at McDonalds"

He's not a conservative you dumbfuck

>donates money to obongo
>conservative

>Jordan is a conservative though.
>"Republicans buy shoes too."

Jordan is a well-known big-time Democrat. He made that "Republicans buy shoes too" statement because he rarely makes public political statements.

No one said that it's a 100% bankruptcy rate. Jordan is also a special case because he's still raking in endorsement money over a decade after retiring.

At sucking.