I was taking rips off my bong and realized my kitten was next to me and he got a bit of 2nd hand smoke...

I was taking rips off my bong and realized my kitten was next to me and he got a bit of 2nd hand smoke , this picture is him after 30 mins

You do know cats sleep most of the time, right?

I'm just curious if it's really bad for its health so I know ahead of time to make sure it's not by me

Try google, and generally speaking smoke is bad for lungs

my cats don't mind weed smoke. gets them a bit high, too, and they seem to enjoy it.

Youre gonna fuck up the poor cats brain up you fucking pathetic druggie

kys neckbeard

Agree

Didn't realize smoking pot for migraines and anxiety makes me a neck beard druggie , must me just a bunch of trolls that have nothing better to do .
I do it to my older cat just didn't know about my kitten don't want to make him completely retarded lol

Any thoughts on any of these?
Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse

Oh no. I thought this shit would spread but not this fast, MODS DELETE THE COMMUNISM THREAD

Cats will destroy your plants if they get a chance, cats love weed. Smoking it isnt healthy though. Start vaping it like responsible owner.
Nice cat mate.

You repeated a lot of those boi

This just in cats don't get high off of pot. Neither do dogs. They get high with their olfactory sensory system.

Are you fucking retarded? I almost put communism in capital letters. But for you i will make an exception.

Dudes a cuck , go to politics if you want to spread that bull shit

Why do you say oh no?

Yes they will, eating can be lethal for dogs. Saw once tibetanspaniel eat cookiedough baked with cannabutter. Just a tiny bit, and it was wasted for two days. Luckily it didnt die.

I have no idea what the fuck you're babbling about, I'll just assume you forgot to take your pills.

>found the kike

>Kike confirmed

I thought the thc will stay in the cats body forever

Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse
Capitalists

This is what I'm smoking on

DUDE WEED, fuck off pothead. All you fags ever talk about is weed

Not a bunch of trolls. Just neckbeards projecting their hatred of themselves.

Oh this again. I'm getting sick and tired of your copypasta user.

You might be confusing getting high with dying from your kidneys shutting down. Human beings have exceptional kidneys; see chocolate. Dogs if they eat a bag of weed cookies won't get stoned but will rather experience discomfort and likely vomit as their body tries to rid itself of the toxin.

If there aren't receptors in the brain for THC they won't have anything to get blocked/clogged which gives the feeling of being high and spaced out.
Even if they can get a bit high, it's way worse for them than it is for humans because our exceptional kidneys.

Depending on the way the brain forms one of the most likely factors in if you can get high off of THC or not. Mice can most definitely get high and they have brains more similar to ours than cats or dogs.

just let him sleep and make sure he has a lot of food when he wakes up. Try not to let him do this again until he's about 3 or 4 years old, he will keep coming up to you if he likes it.

i smoke around my cat every fucking day and im from Amsterdam so get ur weak as shit the fuck out of here, my cat is perfect in health and it just sleeps.. nothing to worry about loser.. besides, if you cant figure this out yourself you must be pretty stupid..

looks like haze

You're a retard. But you can keep telling yourself that your cat gets high and loves getting high.

stfu man, lol what a fucking bs
>give him plenty of food
cats only need 60 grams a day, no matter what situation
>until h's 3-4 years old
cats are adult at the age of 1.5 so 3-4 makes no sense at all..

I hope some giant cat puts roofies in your milk and then posts your pictures.

That'd be pretty bad ass