How come gated communities arent very common outside of america?

i mean we have these things everywhere so us whites can be safe from dindus and spics and they are working doing there job! I lived in one for a while and everyone is nice and friendly and no crime was to be seen! I seriously think this is the future for us whites if we wish to have a place in our countries in the future. But i want to hear /pol opinions about this and if its the only logical option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/05/obama-racist-for-landlords-not-to-rent-to-criminals/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/obama-set-force-affordable-housing-affluent-commun/
google.ie/maps/@52.650658,-8.6294742,3a,75y,351.37h,88.18t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdPcTVrHFk3WcCQsDIMNiEA!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=dPcTVrHFk3WcCQsDIMNiEA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=114.22017&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656
google.ie/maps/@52.6499795,-8.6294115,3a,75y,262.36h,72.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssJTduhVXUvgFQrkp60wG6g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because Americans in general are a bunch of faggots.

they are common in some places in asia

>How come gated communities arent very common outside of america?
Come to Mexico, anyone with any wealth lives in a gated community.

Because in most of Europe ,poor neighboorhood are in the suburbs ,while the rich population live in the city centers

Because we used to keep niggers in cages, so that we don't have to cage ourselves in a gated community to be safe.

in Central America, South America, and Mexico, it is very common. Europe doesnt have gated communities because they dont have different races. The reason for gates communites in the Americas is because of all the blacks, mestizos, and other assorted mystery meat here.

Where the fuck did the other half of the freeway go?

Someone has never been to Latin America I see.

Gates are the only way to keep niggers out in America, they're allowed to roam freely due to lax negro laws.

Diversity

not a gated community that's a sound wall ya stooge

Capitalism.

>Poland 38.5 million citizens
>~480people murdered/year

What murrica stats?

You are top #1 country, the richest and the most civilized r-right?

On top of this, gated communities are very popular in South Africa

Used to live here was nice only crime was from alcoholic white kids and dindus but gets boring because nothing to fucking do

Canada has them for the the very wealthy communities that can afford mansions or properties around those prices. I used to work in construction, and social-class stratification is indeed a real concept. All the wealthy parts of the city were not only gated communities, but were staffed by private security guards that followed routine patrols around the perimeter. Those guards were watching us like hawks and were apparently paid well, given that they took their job really seriously.

The gates keep the dindus out during Halloween.

here is the most common thing for richfags.

Look up peace lines ... in Northern Ireland we have actual gated communities

Every place with non-homogenous communities has them

pic related isn't america

I agree OP... Irish Catholics have finally enjoyed peace in safety in their own city ever since the Peace Wall was set up.

This should be done more often, but I suspect places like Brussels and London will soon follow

Used to work with a woman from South Africa and the stories she told were terrifying. We really take for granted how safe everyday life is in the civilized world.

Mexicans build walls to keep out dangerous crime and rapists

In the future I believe all countries will look sort of like how Apartied South Africa did. Most of the country made up of brown minorities due to over breeding and some whites mixing into their gene pool effectivly making themselves brown. There will be small populations of whites who eventually came to realize not to mix with the brown people and just wall themselves off into their own secure communities, just like people did/do in south africa. Not to mention whites will be so outnumbered that there wont be enough whites to support the browns via welfare so the browns will live in shanty towns, again like south africa.

It is our future after America turns into South Africa, because Obama keeps flying in muslim invaders.
Stock Tip: Invest in security companies, because they are going to be huge in the next decade.

youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0

The whole country of China is a gate community

We dont need those. We dont have minorities.

About criminals, our police is unimaginable if you live in USA. It is a criminal offense to be fat on the job if you are a cop here. Most of our cops come from the army, territorial defense, with a bunch of peace missions in foreign countries BEFORE they become cops.

Random home invasion or racial violence does not exist here. Walling your house would be a waste of materials and effort..

Any decent middle class job can get you a house there.

When I was growing up there was a dindu family living next to my friend in a gated community down in CA, they were pretty tame until their son chimped out and punched this little white girl in the face and stole some game consoles around the neighborhood. They ended up moving out like.. two weeks after the police came knocking on their door.

Like many here, I believe gated communities will be the future for affluent whites. When I have a family I will certainly not let them loose on a multicultural society. We just have to hope that politicians will not outlaw them.

>We just have to hope that politicians will not outlaw them.

Obama is already. He's requiring you allow criminals in crime free zones.

>Obama: Landlords Are Racists if They Exclude Felons from Housing
>breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/05/obama-racist-for-landlords-not-to-rent-to-criminals/

>Obama set to force affordable housing into affluent communities
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jun/11/obama-set-force-affordable-housing-affluent-commun/

Whats it like living in a 3rd world country?

They're getting way to common over here.

We just want the shitty people out of our nice and clean neighborhood.

Except for Manhattan island where mainly/exclusively rich people live.

In Brazil, rich people only live in gated communities. Every city has gated community so politician, businessmen and medics can live safe. These places have security cameras, armed guards and panic buttons that call the police.

have you looked at a map? there is no space for a gate communities in europe, they love their run down "cultural" shitheap buildings so you can't get enough worthwhile land.

ou eles moram em varias sequencias de bairros nobres, tipo jardins em são paulo

I thought US presidents can't make/change laws, only congress + senate can. Otherwise Obama would have already changed gun laws.

RARE
A
R
E

Mexico has the most gated communities in the world

He's using discrimination laws to say blacks are over-represented in the criminal system for racist reasons, and so background checks are racist.

Youre a poor, Op

*disqualifying black tenants for criminal records is racist

We have them here but usually for country club housing around resorts and golf courses. The people in these places are notoriously unfriendly and stuck up, as if anyone want's their poxy shit. I have to access them as a lowly tradesman, Tradespeople live better anyway, usually on acreage away from the snobs.

North Korea has a pretty big gated community.

Have you ever lived within 50 miles of Washington DC? You have to work there, but every place you can live that is within an hour or two (yes, that's how long you can expect your commute to be no matter where you live in that area) by car or even the Metro is filled with the most violent, self-entitled niggers outside Africa. You have to look carefully for a white enclave to live in and no matter where it is, it's going to be fucking expensive.There are a few non-gated communities in cul-de-sac neighborhoods you can feel safe in, but they are out of the way and the welfare housing eventually gets built up around them.

My parents think I'm nuts for not wanting to come back from Buffalo after I graduated from college. Here, the nicest neighborhoods cost as much as the worst ones there, there's no traffic to speak of and the niggers are all corralled into one part of the city.

They are becoming more popular in Canada but municipal governments have been banning them.

However condo towers operate in the same sort of way and are hugely popular here now so who knows.

>come to mexico
no thanks

Seriously OP. They are comparatively rare in the USA compared to the 3rd world.

lol fpbp

There are two options:
1. erase all criminal records, after all, once you paid your debt to society, why should it be held against you?
2. shut the fuck up.

>

Because employers deserve the right to know that you killed a white man for being racist and were sentenced to community service for it.

Don't pretty much all White South Africans live in gated communities?

They used to be hot in Florida
but...
they dying out.
Reason: A gated community in my county precludes it from county road services.
You have to pay your standard property taxes/sales tax, then on top of that pay for your own road services.
Not worth it.

Don't want niggers loitering. You don't see white people just standing around sidewalks the way niggers do

they are, you're just a fucking idiot making assumptions about shit you know nothing about

That's why only the very rich can afford it.

This is true.

Isn't that how wealthy Romans lived at the end of the empire. White people are also having panic rooms installed in their homes.

They've been starting these up in Germany recently, Berlin has at least one area and a couple other big cities too.

>That picture.

In my city back in the.... 70s or maybe the 80s they tried a working class/section 8 class mix in a neighborhood. Basically the street divided it. Section 8 on one side, working families on the other side.

Want to know what happened?

When the working class was at work the section 8 class 'Mexicans and blacks' would break into their homes and steal their shit.

The area has gotten so bad that it drove the working class folks out, and the whole area turned into section 8.

>Filled with
Live 15 miles from downtown DC, neighborhood is easily 75% white.

Can confirm. When I was in Sao Paulo recently I stayed in the Jardim Sao Bento area, and there were gated communities there.

My community of 500 homes is gated
24 hour security
5 parks, 2 swimming pools, community center with a gym
Cameras everywhere, no one gets in without living in or being invited in, all visitors and workmen, delivery people have ID copied, car and plate photographed
No on street parking after 10 pm, all cars garaged, can get a permit for visitors, 3 days max, no boats, trailers, motor-homes allowed in community
All homes are 4,000 square feet minimum, all have a minimum of a 4 car garage, only approved house colors and window covers, no outside statues, no permanently outside pets, all dogs must be chipped and registered with the community
No rentals of any kind, all homes must be owner occupied, Landscaping is required, must use an approved landscaping maintenance company no, weekend do it yourselves, must maintain 4 front yard trees and 8 rear yard
Political signs may be up 72 hours before an election down by the morning after, one sign per home, only the US flag may be flown from any home
Great community watch, have horn that sounds in case of fire/natural disaster/emergency people come running with guns in hand
Not one minority in the subdivision, not one, entirely upper middle class and completely white, city tried to bus in some brown kids for Halloween, every house decorates, community sued and said no way, my parents give out full sized candy bars
Christmas is insane with all the decorations and lights
Tree lined streets, nice and quite
All white, glad I grew up here, wish the whole world could be like this, maybe one day it will, I hope

What the fuck are you talking about?

It's literally the opposite that is true.

forgot to mention the $500 monthly HOA "membership" fee

Its $1500
$10,000 at time of purchase to the reserve fund

jesus fuck

HAHAHAHA that sounds fucking retarded and like living in Nazi Germany. You yanks are so paranoid about crime and niggers. You don't know what real freedom is.

I'm glad I have freedom in Europe and we can live in council estates as beautiful as this one:

google.ie/maps/@52.650658,-8.6294742,3a,75y,351.37h,88.18t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sdPcTVrHFk3WcCQsDIMNiEA!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=dPcTVrHFk3WcCQsDIMNiEA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=114.22017&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656

>You are top #1 country, the richest and the most civilized r-right?
That's exactly why our rates are so shit. We've imparted tons of third worlders to maintain our standard of living.

..user that's not being white, thats just being rich

that's a fine looking town

>40 million nogs
>Easily available firearms

Seems pretty reasonable to me fampai.

You wouldn't come here and say that because we'd beat you to unrecognizability

>Live 15 miles from downtown DC
Agreed... plenty of good areas around DC in 15-20 mile radius.
The problem in those areas isn't crime...it's rent/mortgage.

It's really common here, everyone wants to live in one now.

Sounds like too much bullshit. I live in a gated community with no covenants or home owners association and it's fine. Area is 85% black but only 1 black family lives in the neighborhood.

America isn't really a country anymore.

When the roman catholics chimp out, they get their streets burnt down. I don't particularly agree with it, but it should teach you paddy's a lesson about civil unrest.

>beautiful
theres literally spray paint on a structure just to the right. into the trash.

Both the houses next to me: 1/4 acre lots, 3 bedrooms, $450,000. Not cheap, but not too expensive. Decent schools too.

What are you talking about faggot? Go through the estate.

It's beautiful, and nobody worries about crime there. Just look at how peaceful and welcoming it is.

google.ie/maps/@52.6499795,-8.6294115,3a,75y,262.36h,72.06t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssJTduhVXUvgFQrkp60wG6g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Same thing in Dominican Republic

Yeah that's pricey but do-able.

Unfortunately, it's southern Fairfax County, which is the shitty third. It stinks not having a movie theatre close by. Could be worse though, it's fairly easy to get into DC during rush hour, straight shot up the GW Parkway.

There job?

I have family in Arlington
75y.o. house 3bed 2.5bath
Every inch of the house is falling apart
Paid $750,000
Good area though.
Yeah the GW rocks.

Gated communities are sitting targets

>be South African
>live in gated community
>dindus break in one night while asleep
>girlfriend taking a dump in shitter
>dindus try to steal bathroom
>shit goes down in there
>girl is kill
>dindus slide around the bend and escape

>shit goes down

Bunch of gated communities here are easy to get into. There's at most just a booth at an interest to *look* official, but is basically never manned and can't stop some black teens on foot from walking into the sidewalk entrance or around some planted bushes and rekt your property.

Now if you want to talk about real gated communities -- I mean not the fucking fake shit with stupid chain-link fences -- then I recommend you look into how the non-nigs in South Africa live. It's basically like a military camp in some of them

We have the room

Lol at all butt-hurt response to this - all Americans

*entrance. Shit, I'm tired.

I can't tell if you're just on a shitpost ramble or whether you're saying your girlfriend was actually murdered

I live in a gated community. I've been here three years and there hasn't been a single crime the whole time. We have a small police force but they usually just help people out. Pretty nice experience overall.

note his flag

look at pic

Gated communities are common anywhere you have lots of minorities. The more minorities, the more gated the white communities become.

Most extreme example? Go ahead and look at South Africa. Basically mini Trump walls around every neighborhood. Similar things around the white/castizo neighborhoods in mexico and such.