This won an Oscar

>This won an Oscar

>op's mom gobbling on my cock

KNIFE

NICE AND SHARP

>2016
>just now finding out oscars are worthless

hm

is this from some shit online copy or something, or a shoop?

I have the bluray and it looks nothing like that. try spending a few dollars on a movie once in a while and see the difference, you pieces of dog shit. it deserved the oscar. the sfx were spectacular, especially considering its budget.

i recently found out that oscar isaac bought a hot sexrobot with his salary from ex machina

sauce

>I have the bluray and it looks nothing like that
Keep crying about your IMDB level flick cuck. Pause on that moment and it looks like garbage. Blu ray or not.

>and then the robot drew her phantom knife from the shadow realm

Damn. I like the movie too but OP is not kidding. Just looked it up. It looks like shit

Blu Ray quality isn't magically fixing sloppy effect use, if anything you can see it better

In the commentary the director states it was a stylistic choice. The hyper realistic original finished VFX cut of the scene was extremely jarring and off-putting, much like the stabbing scene in Saving Private Ryan. It greatly diminished the viewer's empathy for the the androids. They decided to make it look much less visceral and confrontationally realistic so as to not distract the audience from the act of his murder, rather than the experience of his death.

Did you plebs really think the people who were able to produce the top shelf CG seen earlier in the film just half-assed one of the most significant scenes because they didn't give a shit or ran out of time? What a laugh.

it's sort of interesting actually. So bad that it seems like someone actually forgot to fix it. I would class it as an error more than a bad use of effects

It won Oscar Isaac a role, Oscar. hah

Fuck you, buddy

Next you're going to tell me crash was bad

So many movies these days use shitty CG effects for fire, blood and muzzle flashes

That makes sense.

it was stylistically designed to be that way?

>it's SUPPOSED to look shitty

Are people still falling for this meme?

Oscars are really a low ceiling to judge a movie desu.

AAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Explain what i'm looking at here. I have a hard time believing the stunt and the explosion would be so badly synced.

jesus christ

W-what?? Next you're going to tell me the Grammy's don't mean anything...

What commentary?

what did you expect from Christopher "ONE AND DONE" Nolan ?

Underrated post

Probably the fact he's still got legs.

>my first AfterEffects clip

It's really hard to reconcile this with Macbeth or Two Days, One Night. How can such a quality actress have such a shitty scene?

Although I think Ex Machina was robbed in other areas I think The Revenant deserved the effects award more. That bear looked more real than Leo's acting.

This looks accurate to real life from what I've seen

I don't really understand why Deus Ex Machina won over Mad Max Fury Road

Nolan brings out the worst in his actors, just fuck my flick up lads

>blow SFX budget on majority of movie
>get to end of movie
>have no money for SFX
>shoot SFX scene anyway instead of using something called creativity
>scene looks like shit
>o-oh fuck... let's use that thing now... wh-what the fucks it called again?... crayonity?
>creativity.
>yeah that... let's use that
>well, it's a little late... But I guess we can just sort of... tell... them that we used it...?
>"it was as stylistic choice we used as to not distract the audience from the act of his murder, rather than the experience of his death"

And you fuckwits just gobble it straight up.

I'll admit the CGI in most of the movie was well done and that all three actors did a decent job but I can't reconcile how mediocre this movie was and the amount of praise it gets.

To the people that love this movie, what was it that really got you? You didn't think that Isaac's tone was sloppy and his actions all over the place? That the story was so unoriginal you could call the ending from the onset?

I'll still praise the movie for letting us see Vikander naked and all but that's about it. They even went with the hyper cheesy "people walk in front of the character and the character disappears" trope for the ending.

Thats happened to me irl

WE'RE SO FUCKED

Where did you disappear too?

I thought Oscar did a fantastic job as always but I agree the movie was average to me. I certainly didn't come out of it thinking that it had portrayed robotics in a way that no other filmmaker has or some other bullshit.

Oscar was great with what he was given. I just felt his character was very... explosive. He would be totally normal and then hyper aggressive a few seconds later. His personality was very bizarre.

Just wait till Assassins Creed.

>Where did you disappear too?

Tell us where you did it first sensei. I want to know how to do this so that I can do in front of people and make people like me.

still better than capeshit CGI

>but by completely changing Rita from space witch to lizard whore they went too far.

You're a fucking idiot if you don't think that actually giving Rita Repulsa an original design is a good idea

>Original Bandora was dark enough as she was,

Newsflash this is NOT Bandora, that's the point, stop crying about sentai shit.

>"one take is all it takes :^)"
t. nolan

That's not how grenades work. they are not like landmines. The point of them is to hit many people around it with the little balls or pellets or w.e they are inside of it.

this

Are you really this sad? The answer yes. Are you jelly? The answer is yes. Are you a fucking fat fucking retard in your mother basement? The answer is sadly yes. Get fucking laid man fuck! An people actually checking this are just as sad as you are.

It's like poetry

Looks like a Type 99 which could be survived by kicking it away. Yes, the Japs were that shit at grenades.

>fuck this fuck that fuck you
>you're all so fucking sad
>let me come into this thread on a mongolian chopstick splitting helpline and announce to you all just how fucking sad y'all are ya big saddies

Are you okay m8?

>posting an American grenade
>to show how a Japanese grenade works

Cringe.

leddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Can this band please just die

Why does every band that hasn't been good since the 80's insist on putting out new stuff that everyone just tears apart anyway

>implying anyone but /k/unnyposters care