I managed to trap this fucker who has been biting my feet under my desk for a while now...

I managed to trap this fucker who has been biting my feet under my desk for a while now. My desk is in the basement and it's not a very well sealed house. I'm in Washington State, it looks like this is a giant house spider and not a hobo. But i've still got bites, even though supposedly these rarely bite. Am I good, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxsfNP9OtwA&ved=0ahUKEwjxju2AvMLVAhXKiFQKHclCC5AQyCkIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNHqxhJlYITDmCZwRQ5deaggu6vHRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another pic for a side view. It's a big one, so I doubt it's a hobo. But my anxiety is fucking through the goddamn roof on this one.

Hobo here.

Yep, that's not a hobo

Looks like an aids spider. You're going to have aids now.

Just kill it you fucking spastic

>I managed to trap this fucker who has been biting my feet under my desk for a while now
>biting my feet under my desk for a while now

I would have dealt with that nigga after the first bite. The fuck is wrong with you?

Your penis is going to stop working for a few days

Couldn't find him. Sneaky fucker.

Peen in jar

So how did you find him

Do we have a possible new space cadet

Rolling for space program!!

It was probably aggressive because it's made it's nest near your desk. Kill it and look in the surrounding nooks and crannies for a nest. If it is inside a crack in the wall, you might see what looks like a pile collapsed web surrounding the crack. Just go to a hardware store and buy some form of sealant.

Maybe of you let him bite you some more it will cancel out the previous bites

Put like a 45 deg. angle of borax all along your base boards. That will kill any insect in your basement.

Set it on fire or drown it in jizz
Roll for fire spider

Make it right for it's life.

Glue it to a firework

House spiders don't bite, retard.

Dude was just scared. Actually he looks tasty, like a crab... he has a right to be scared
Just let him go in the yard of someone you don't like

House spiders are now domesicated in a way that means they cannot survive in the wild, they need our materials to survive... bricks, wood, rooms etc.

If you throw it outside, it'll die a slow painful death.

Throw it outside.

Or do what I do, make spider tea. That makes my friend very sick.

Trips of truth, just recently have we gotten rid of ants using this

Continued it's also worth noting that the energy requirements (resting metabolic rate, growth and reproduction, etc) as you go up the food chain is about 10fold (ie the energy requirements for 1 spider is the same amount of energy 10 of its prey needs). So by killing off the spiders you might be leaving yourself open to a higher infestation of smaller pest bugs

Do we have a possible new space cadet

Yes space

Spaccce

Get it treated. There must have been some sort of stench omitting from your feet that caused it to bite. It probably thought your feet were food source.

Roll

works on roaches and ants, doesn't kill spiders tho

Have you stopped to consider that the spider has been biting your feet to get your attention? Let him go and see if he leads you anywhere.

And start wearing shoes!

What is the spider just bites his foot again the moment he lets it out
Also space

Trips send to space

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dxsfNP9OtwA&ved=0ahUKEwjxju2AvMLVAhXKiFQKHclCC5AQyCkIHzAA&usg=AFQjCNHqxhJlYITDmCZwRQ5deaggu6vHRQ

>What is the spider just bites his foot again the moment he lets it out
>Also space
That's why shoes need to be worn. On the other hand, maybe bare feet are needed to get the spider to respond one way or the other.

The only way to save the spider from space is to get higher trips. Check' em!

Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Male feminists
Feminism
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Raised left eyebrow on TV
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse
Healthcare industrial complex

Not those spiders they run on thier claws and never touch it. You need sticky traps for spiders. We are going into thier mating season so now thru oct is when to put them out

if you're not bullshitting then it might be a female protecting her nest. they are the only ones who are highly aggressive, and the nest will be nearby. if you want to prevent a shit ton of these things running around in your place in the near future you should check all corners and creases immediately.

They can, and do, but it's pretty rare.

The markings on the back look identical to a hobo spider. I'd have the bite marks looked at just in case. Their bite causes the skin to literally rot if not treated. Why chance it.

I've never had a sticky trap work with a giant house spider. I even wondered why the fuck I hadn't caught any in a trap once, got a spider in a glass like OP, forced it through the trap... the cunt just walked through it, didn't give a fuck.

Pretty rare!? I live by the countryside. These cunts are mahoooosive around here and I fucking hate em. Not once have I been bitten though, despite them at one point or another being on me many times.

lol'd