Underrated geniuses

Underrated geniuses.

Annoying eurotrash pop

DUDE LESBIANISM LMAO

Delete these skanks from my thread please.

>not appreciating the best pop artists of the century

>showing cleavage on their album cover
>artists
Pick one

I miss mid 2000's lesbian pop music

Beyoncé
Jay-Z
Kendrick Lamer

Yeah, bassically any not white person. #ProudToBe.

>lesbian

Kendrick maybe. The other two have a formula that develops the illusion of artistry. Cover a couple of topical and mildly controversial concepts, package it behind a pretentious/vaguely occult veil ("what does it mean?" people love to dig for meaning despite the obvious lack of one), release it with some lame gimmick. Kanye, Jay Z, and Beyonce have been doing this for a while now. The other thing is people love party music but want to feel like what they're enjoying has more worth, especially white people. They're very good at exploiting that.

I know you're trolling but to call these savages even moderately intelligent is an insult to humanity. I would bet my life that not one of them has an iq that could be considered even average. I would love to watch any one of them do a sixth grade algebra problem.

i feel so untouched and
i want you so much

Unironically the biggest banger of that decade

One year earlier and you would've been wrong.

this. nelly furtado is underrated af

ITT: people who will stop caring about new music by their late 20s and will start buying compilations of throwaway pop songs that were hits back in their 'era'.

I know you're shitposting but at least put some effort into it instead of doing the same thing everyone else has been doing for the past 1,5 years.

Sorry, kid. My post was 100% serious.

100% autism

OP is right they're the best pop artists of this millennium

No one ever wants to admit it, but t.A.T.u. really were amazing, specifically in their earliest years. Unintentionally, yes, but everything about them was iconic and subversive for its time. They were like accidental art.

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

literally this

such a shame putin had to ban all degeneracy in russia

russia was the best at degeneracy, now it's on par with north korea except even more boring because it lacks the meme status that nk has

she's the only one that aged well

russian girls are hot, but they usually age like shit.

>geniuses
Literally made generic electronic pop music and faked being gay to get views

I heard she's constipated.

I used to listen to this as a kid, and watch the video, it had a nostalgic feel to it when i listened to years after, but now that nostalgic feel is gone.

Always thought they were lesbian sisters who were way too into themselves. Might that be Tegan & Sara?

she gettin dat big asian dick, i like

What the fuck. She is perfect.

DUDE IM A SCHOOGIRL AND I WANNA SUCK HER PUSSY LMAO