Gf said she enjoys not wearing clothes and wants to open the door for delivery guys while she's naked...

Gf said she enjoys not wearing clothes and wants to open the door for delivery guys while she's naked. Does anyone else's do this? (random internet pic)

exhib ftw

how long until she starts banging other morons behind your back

I've been waiting for someone to do this gor a year... Thanks for giving me hope it can happen to any deliver guy.

Invite her parents over without telling her.

>how long until she starts banging other morons behind your back

As though it hasn't happened already.

my gf opened the door for a delivery guy topless on night when drinking. Big fat black guy who couldnt stop sweating

Being that insecure must suck.

how long did he take to cum?

This can't be real.

She enjoys having large tits so I think anything she can do to get attention from them she will

Your girl's a slut my man, go naked to the nearest park playground and see how she likes all those kids and moms watching your dick

She has no interest in doing so but thank you for your concern

Keep telling yourself that.

A female friend of mine is kind of exhibitionist. But most just in front of strangers.

Well post her fucking nudes then if she likes showing off
Larger audience here anyway

moar?

Fluoride in drinking water
Fluoride in Teflon coating
Lead contamination in soil
Lead paint
Estrogen in drinking water
Radionuclide contamination in high phosphorus fertilizer
Slag exposure
Food shortage
Over population
Eugenics
Civil unrest
Boredom
Pathogens
World peace?
Aliens
Aliens
Dark wizards
Psychics
Class warfare
Class warfare
Supervolcanoes
Accidental injury
Depression
Criminal behaviour
Fluoride in toothpaste
Under exercise
Tooth decay
Poor oral hygiene
Coconuts
Ragweed
Fire ants
Killer bees
Climate change
Stagnation
Illegal dumping
Orbital drift
Greed
Xenophobia
Corruption?
Gender warfare
Black widow/brown recluse
Gamma radiation
Seismic anomaly
Political warfare
Degradation
Devaluation of human life
Drug abuse
Conformity

She's into bimbos not other dudes

Do this OP. That bitch needs to learn.

you know, not every delivery person would enjoy this and could actually report her

also, would you really be okay with her doing that? it's just a fetish because she must've seen similar videos doing it but it's not amateur stuff

I was delivering pizzas to a house once, this lady answered the door all the time with her tits out. It happened all the time, I called the cops and took a picture, she got arrested.

I dont want to see your junk while I am on the job loser.

Being this blind mustn't suck, because you're too retarded to realise girls are sluts. Fuck I wish I was as stupid as you.

nice bait faggot

what was meant by this

wut kind of faggit r u?

>Big fat black guy who couldnt stop sweating
lol. 1 in 5 chance he ended up posting on r/9k/ about it.

LOL! Dude she wants to be naked in front of them for the D. She's a slut. Enjoy youself fighting the truth. When you come home and she's like he gave us this pizza free and she's naked and farts cum out don't come back here crying. We warned you she's a SLUT. Its a fact. Destroy her asshole and blow a nutt on her face, breakup and move on.

>you know, not every delivery person would enjoy this and could actually report her
Usually we just send the grossest guy out to that address if we remember.

One that does not like to look at ugly peoples junk.

Omg you are a total faggot. Were you traumatized by tits, you fucking pussy?

that's what I expected tbh
are you a delivery person?

100% confused

you do realise only about 10% of humans slook attractive naked, right?

enjoy not reporting that drooling welfare uggo spitting that aids at you.

stop saying we, you're the only one who hates women and doesnt know the difference between wanting to show your body off and wanting to have sex with any random person.

>took a picture, i got arrested.
Fixed it.

man you dont get that if you had to see every random persons junk when you opened a door you'd be maybe not so happy too. Like if there were no repercussions every time they came they could be facing a similar thing

I have a fucking job to do loser, something you would not understand, obviously. You think everyone wants to look at granny tits, fat women tits, or ugly women tits, or even tits of some overconfident stupid whore? Fuck that. Also its a good setup for getting robbed and killed idiot.

There is wisdom in this, think about how women use social media it pretty much lines up.

>every random persons junk
But you did not see every random person's junk everytime the door opened. So you saw ugly tits. Get the fuck over it, numale. You have had your masculinity brainwashed out of you.

Picture was for the cops idiot, also pictures are free of repercussions if the person is in public. Displaying your junk in public counts as being in a public place.

I didnt even think about how sketch it must be to deliver pizza to strangers...like it must be weird knocking on a door and not knowing what to expect.

not even that guy I just understand that if I'm doing a job I dont need your BS however attractive you might think you are. Not sure I woulda personally called the cops but it probably depends on how niggerish she was being.

I've been trying to get my wife to do something like this. We've talked about it and she's warming up to the idea. I showed her a lot of examples on /r/pizzadares and she got really turned on. I wouldn't do it at home, but in a hotel or something.

friday nights can get crazy sometimes

>job is delivering pizza
>calls other people losers.
Yeah, mentally, delivering pizza seems to be your capability limit. You are pathetic, eunuch.

Consider the following: I'm not calling you guys faggits because you don't like ugly tits, I'm calling you faggits because you're too much of a turkey necked loser to handle your own shit and tell those disgusting people to knock it off.

Instead you relied on your big brother to sort out your problems, like faggits.

Never realized a private residence was a public place. Huh. Good to know.

You smile. Say "nice night". Get your tip(hopefully). Say bye. Have a laugh about it back at the shop. What the fuck is the call for a therapist for?

When you admit the public into your location and expose yourself in a viewable angle then your domicile is in the realm of public viewing.

Yeah, a good lawyer could get you off.

I gotta admit ive seen some fucking stupid threads but this is up there

Yeah because getting out a gun and shootin her azz is the only answer retard.

No, they cant. This is precedent and indecent exposure is a real thing.

Then every subsequent time you run the risk of the exact same thing. I'm not OP I'm just saying its no fun to be exposed to people you'd rather not be. I'm not sure how I'd personally handle it I doubt I'd call the cops cause nudity isnt THAT big a deal but I'd tell her off at the very least.

"Heres your pizza go put some clothes on ffs"

maybe something like that like I said idk

Does the intention matter like if I'm chilling in my first floor naked and people outside can see in am I out of line or are they for looking inside?

Does she wear slutty clothes when she goes out?. My wife's is a bit of an exhibitionist and sounds like your gf is one too.

This post reads like an nu age nu male antifas blog post +1 my comrade down with the patriarchy

Yes it matters, if you put the public in a situation where they look and see you naked you are in violation of the law.

You have no life experince

Is that her? Post more? She an exhibitionist?

Whatever. Some people have bigger problems to worry about I guess.

We've done it but not as obvious. I'll answer the door while she's in the living room completely visible in some state of undress.

Sometimes yes. She wore a dress that showed cleavage and noticed people were watching so she pulled it down lower to show off more.

So if I'm in my home and someone looks in my window from the outside and sees me naked I'm in the wrong? Yea I'm calling BS. That's voyeurism or whatever.

Only a complete faggoty pussy would call the cops for someone answering the door naked. Be a fucking man and let it go, homo.

fair enough

They all say that, most even feel that way.... until that fact simply changes and they want something else. Then, welcome to hell.

Gf likes to show off to women. Ironically she doesn't even sunbathe topless in public she just gets off on women wanting her. She's a slut magnet too, so that works out nicely.

Gf (pic related) has done it a few times. It was my idea at first and then she did it and liked it, she let a couple squeeze her tits, wore a jewel butt plug one time, and let one dude fuck her. He busted in about 45 sec so it wasn't a long thing lol

Definitely want my bitch to do this. She's got a banging milf bod is love to see her flaunt.

>filename
>implying

There was a case where a women regularly walked around naked in her house with nothing covering her windows. Some people could see it as they were walking down some steps on a house next door and she got cited for indecent exposure. You need to cover your windows if you are going to do that.

Yes pic is related. She is a bit of an exhibitionist and we both enjoy showing her off in public - flashing and stuff. Here I left her blind folded and cuffed in front of a hotel window with the lights on. She wasn't allowed to move until I returned. The delivery guy dare is the next level of thing we want to try.

In what fucking country???

There's truth to this. Wanting to appear naked is proof of a proclivity to push boundaries for excitement due to risk. How long until that boundary becomes monogamy? and she descends into something else...

Wow, sounds like you're dating my ex. She said the same bullshit to me for years, until she had an affair. We were all once this stupid, user. I hope you are okay when it all crashes down around you. I wasn't.

She likes the attention obviously. I think it's typical of all women but most won't admit it. I asked my wife why she wears the tightest shit she can find and she'd always use the comfortable excuse.

My wife did this once. Drunk for a laugh. Delivery guy was hot sa hell. Ended up fucking him on our sofa while I hide in the kitchen listening.

He left as I came into the lounge to find her spread eagled on the sofa will cum running out onto the cushions.

Dude green text pls! Share the experience!

>regularly walked around naked in her house
I'm not describing regularly walking around the house as a nudist

I'm saying just exposing yourself.

Took the pics with her phone because she had a lifeproof. Not everyone lies on the internet bud

Post more user?

You really should watch a lot less Judge Judy.

>Has a penis

You too, also green text please.

Same thing in the eyes of the law.

It's called indecent exposure

this is the first step to cheat on you fool
like watching traps and sucking cock or watching lolis and raping teens

>How long until that boundary becomes monogamy?
I dont think you know what monogamy means...

>Kids see you naked in window.

Guess whose going to jail?

YOU ARE.

>has never seen a pubic mound before

I have no idea what lifeproof is (sounds like a kidnapping situation) but if that indeed is your wife I hope she's fine.

Commence dump?

this is the tracklist for his new metal band

Yep shes average looking. It all makes sense now. She does it as a self esteem boost because she is not above average looking and feels ugly.