Am I weird for liking girl's armpits?

am I weird for liking girl's armpits?

Yeah, a little.
I mean the damn titty is right there.

No, armpits are sexy af

my BF loves my pits. please explain his obsession OP, he gets embarassed if I ask.

especially when there's a little stubble

cant explain it really. i just find them really cute and appealing

>please explain
Tits or gtfo

Tits date timestamp
Chop chop

It's fine just as long as she doesn't have a feminine penis

Yup like others have said. Usually it's just tits or gtfo but you asked for advice so cough up that timestamp

Tits & timestamp or GTFO

Good shit lads

no dude. even better with some hair

Arm pits and timestamp

lol yes this

mahnigga.jpg

lets get some amateur oc going here

Post those pits

If you have to come on Sup Forums and ask for any kind of approval/validation it is weird. Know it, accept it, and move on.

I'm not a tit or ass man. I'm a feet, armpit and asshole man. I want to rub my nose in her smelly parts.

here. pls explain abut armpits.

Da fuk is that? Invisible ink?

I think a lot of guys like it because its something not normally sexualized or seen on a womans body. When a girl flashes her pits its almost like you're seeing something your not supposed to.

:p

especially when there's some stubble. most women only want their armpits seen if theyre totally shaved, so when i catch a glimpse of some stubble i definitely feel like im seeing something im not supposed to. very hot

blurry as fuck but at least its tit and pit

i feel the same, though i like them shaved, with stubble, or hairy.

Good job Photoshopping the timestamp off!

pits and tits

good slut

there we go! more pits now

Yall need to hold up the Explanation part of this bargain.

you have really nice, creamy looking skin. maybe he really enjoys licking you all over

Did you see the arm pit Comercial? Buckets bruh

we sort of already did it's a little taboo and a little unusual and there's smell involved which can be a big turn on

i saw that shit. got so turned on i had to go rub one out afterwards

For me it's 3 fold.

1. Pheromones.
2. Taboo.
3. Hairy pits remind me of hairy pussy.

Hope that helps!

someone post it??

mmmmm fuck

pretty much this

Yes. I like them too.

Two things for me.
1. It's a huge turn on when a girl has really smooth pits. It gives me the impression that she is big on grooming
2. When a topless woman raises her arms over her head, it improves the breasts' appearance
3. Pheromones

Should I use deodorant less so there's more pheromones?

Also did my pictures turn you guys on?

Are you a girl?

Yeah, timestamp chick.

yes and yes. also more!

post moar here

For me it goes both ways. Deodorant isn't bad but sometimes if me and my girlfriend cuddle and I put my face in there I don't want deodorant all over my face.

Pretty much, yes. Also grow your pit hair out it looks hot.

I'd switch to just an odorless antiperspirant. Less sweat overall after a few months, but it won't have much effect on the pheromones you are putting out.

Will just reduce b.o. from sweat induced bacteria production.

yes this also

ive never grown any, I havent shaved my pits even once in my life.

Don't do this.

Could you take a closeup pic I wanna see if there's some hair cause that kind of stuff turns me on

trips. this deserves another pic

I love to look at girls armpits. I even love some of them that are hairy.

Here ya are

fuck i wanna slide my tongue across that pit

Yes!!

that looks amazingly smooth considering you've never shaved them. do you grow any pubes at all? I think we need a proof.

wow, so sexy.

So smooth I wanna bury my face in it

here!
I have pubes, yeah, lol

I'm super sensitive to pheromones, and the armpits are a big broadcaster of them. Plus, it's a short trip from there to her areolas. I like holding her hand above her head with one hand, while the other plays with her tits and pits, firmly enough not to tickle, instead it forces new sensations. Caressing from her tits to her pits and the other way around, got my GF to associate pleasure with them.

Does you bf sniffs you? Maybe you've caught him but thought nothing of it. You could ask him if he enjoys your scent, I know and my gf know I love her scents, sniff her pits, her areolas, her feet, neck, butt, pussy, everywhere really. And I lick her everywhere as well. Fun stuff. She's started asking for me to scent mark her, as in, cum all over her and she spreads it around. She says one of these days shell got back home feeling of me.

Pic related, I took some photos after I fucked her into a coma.

Ps nice tits, nice smooth skin.

"two things"
*lists 3 things*

show your bush plz

well just post a full frontal selfie.

cute little tits, no doubt. but i do agree that a bush peek is necessary

Thank you for the in depth reply!!!

thanks for sharing, do you have a tumblr page?

I wish every girl looked like this under their arms

No prob, to make your bf a happy man.
Maybe straight up tell him you have sweaty pits, if only were he to lick them clean or something.

Let him know you have no problems with it, I'm sure you both will enjoy it once he stops feeling ashamed/guilty, and who knows, that might make him amenable to stuff you'd like to try/please you!

yes Cory you are

nice try but my name is Steve

bump. moar girls with hairy pits

moar

No, you are not. I do too. You are weird for feeling the need to have others confirm your personal fetish

bump

bump