Whats the deal with feet, b?

whats the deal with feet, b?

they nice

What's the deal with her stupid tattoos?

how?

>suckable
>fuckable
>most super self conscious so put effort into making them pretty thus
>unexpected diamonds for days

I wish Lia would use me as a foot stool :(

>no
>no
>no
>no

There is no logical explanation, they are just really hot and feminine

It's weird to me how there are are guys that don't like good looking feet

being balls deep while sucking pretty toes is divine famalam

ur missin out

You use them to walk

In my opinion they are one of the most attractive things on a female body

The servicing of another's feet has long been a sign of submission and subservience. Even the bible references Jesus washing the feet of another as a show of humility and service. A sexual foot fetish reflects a man's (the fetish in women is almost non-existent) feelings of inferiority towards women. Not in an alpha/beta sense, but in an overarching biological viewpoint of beauty and physical perfection: they worship the lowest, and dirtiest point of the female body to show their inate reference of the female form.

Reference=reverence

That's a really cool way of putting it, I really like feet but I don't feel beta or inferior to woman in a social way and your explanation really falls in line with that

The deal is you buy one you get one free and then you can use them to walk.

Nope.

A real foot fetish is physiological. In the developing brain feet become linked to other erogenous zones because of the proximity to the receptors. So for people with a legitimate foot fetish looking at feet is like looking at tits.

If you don't know, we aren't telling you about sexy yummy FEET

Explain why you don't like feet

did u no that your foot is as big as your forearm?

This is the most half baked theory I've seen on Sup Forums in a while

you walk about on them
one of the most important parts of your body

My dad told me when i was really young i would always touch womens legs and feet. You are literally wired at birth to have have a foot fetish. No explanation

It may be physiological but not for that reason, why do you find ass attractive?

good hips + good ass is a genetic/instinctive thing, better at giving birth, higher chance of survival

No that's exactly it. Google that shit dude, it's about the brain.

I've never understood it, either. To me, the least interesting or erotic part of this photo is her foot. Not kink shaming, just do not understand the appeal.

some people's brain didn't develop correctly so they get sexual stimulation from feet.
pity them. ignore them. and move on.

mah niggas

wish i still had my HDD, so no massive feet dump.

feet are GOAT