Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

Does SATAN like enemas?

Are there chickens in hell?

Is dandruff evil?

If you believe the Bible it true....then why would you pick the losing team to play on? Seems kinda stupid.

>If you believe the Bible it true....then why would you pick the losing team to play on? Seems kinda stupid.

Bible is nothing but propaganda for God. God does more evil shit in it than Lucifer yet all the sheep think God is "the one."

You're not a real 'Satanist', you're a wanabe with dandruff

God IS lucifer, we live in a carnal universe and the reason no one understands 'what it's all about' is because they can't comprehend that. Nature is cruel, the Gods are cruel. Least that's my depressing view on the it.

You however are just pretending to be a Satanist because you think it makes you cool. Get some head n shoulders.

Goddamn dude. Wash your fucking hair.

"I NEED ATTENTION I AM SATANIST". Fuck off.

>hahaha god is more evil then satan look in the bible!
>but he showed us his love and mercy trough jesus christ
>hahaha look at the bible, all this love and moral shit. What is this, for faggots?

Sacrifice yoursel faggot

And Even if god is more evil, he is more powerful. Satan still loose.

When do you turn 13?

how do you keep from shitting everywhere when your asshole is like that? seems everything would just fall right through whenever it got to your lower intestines

Is satan actually nice to satanist or does he just fuck them over like he does to everyone else?
Also when you die and you go to hell are you at least some kind of foreman or do you get tortured like the rest of the damned?

Are you a theistic satanist ?

Why are you so emo?

Satanists don't believe in anything. They're atheists. They believe that by following their own self desires that they'll live a full life. Like Crowley said, "Do what thou wilt".

They're all self righteous pussies basically

idiot neither god nor satan are fucking real. Read a book or listen to stephen hawking if you need the world to be explained. Dont come up with your own stupid story.... holy fuck do people ever learn?

>god says dont act like a nigger or you get treated like a nigger
>user acts like a nigger
>user gets treated like a nigger
>"i-its gods fault, i-i dindu nuffin"

Kill yourself

Mommy forgot your tendies today?

Satanism has many dinstict branches but op is just a cuck

This tread is straight heresy. Please stand by to get purged immediately.
Btw God is awesome and you OP is a faggot!

How are you such an edgelord?

Do you have your card?

I'd rather look like that guy then follow a retard like . 1600years ago this idiot might have been the next jesus.
Why not believe in something that actually exists and helps people like ethics?

Jesus existed for real, every historician will agree with that. If you don't you are unscientific.

kek
13 year old redditor detected

I dont doubt a hebrew called jesus existed. I doubt he could walk on water, make infinite bread and fish or turn water into wine. I also doubt he was the son of a supreme being that crafted our universe in 7 days. So if there is no magic and no relation to some god we just have a hebrew talking shit trying to destroy the roman empire with lies instead of fighting like a man. Kinda like kikes do today right?

Your detector is broken idiot

From another satanist to you, how can you stand the sunlight?

I cover my homeless bumass in my own feces and start threads on Sup Forums

What are your beliefs? What do you stand for?

We will never know for sure that he made miracles or no, its faith-based, just like atheism. You probably gonna say "We have nothing to prove" - But no, starting that religion is false is a claim and needs evidence

So u would let satan shove a pitch fork up your ass as a pledge to loyalty to the dark arts..also no lube included!

do satansit worship pussy?
or pussy worship satan?

and who does satan worship?

How do u say satan is great in Arabic

We know for sure he didnt, you are just unwilling to realize it. Making 100fishs out of one fish is against the laws of nature. If something is against the laws of nature it's impossible it happened. You'd be 100% with me if there was a guy today who claims he can do that shit.... just because it happened 2k years ago doesnt make it more likely to be true. In fact it's a lot less likely, so why are you unwilling to at least accept the fact that it probably didnt happen that way at all?

Did you even read the holy bible and not that piece of crap wrote by Lavey?

You are an ugly middle-class attention whore.
kys

Nothing can be explained its all theory some homo writes it talks about it passes it along to the next homo! Its always gonna be an argument no matter what.no human will ever be satisfied with one answer cause theres that homo that thinks he got it where another thinks he got it and so on and so on!

Wait which historians agree Jesus existed?

Also bro are u retarded atheism doesn't make any claims about religion, nor does it assert that any religion is false.
Atheists just aren't convinced that any gods exist. Ur religions prove themselves false lol

So whos to come down from the sky first.
Aliens or god?

Logically speaking there is no evidence to use to prove his lack of existance.. because if he doesn't exist, there's no evidence which could ever be wrought to prove it could never be there. See the fallacy? Upon making the claim he DOES exist, then proof is needed because you are stating there is a physicality, or at least some way to show it. The logical opposite to that is that he doesn't exist, which if true means there can be no form of evidence ever made, because something that isn't there can never be proven to not be there. See what I'm saying? Claims and evidence does not work the way you think it works

How was middle school? I bet it was a living hell for yoy

You are soo brain-dead, it must hurts to be you

What brought you to becoming a Satanist?

Are you into theistic or atheistic satanism?

How does it feel to get karma?

La Vey, or O9A?

Do u believe in le devil?

Doe's you got any reindeer ?

If Christianity is against the act of homosexuality, how much gay sex have you had? A lot by the looks of it tbh.

ever heard of it?