/brit/

Hello Nigger edition

arrogant student twat

don't understand this pepe

alri /brit/? alri?

Failed the job interview lads, he said I didn't have enough work experience in human rights legislation

hmmm ah yes well how do you build work experience? working in human rights you mug just give me a job

don't worry that my entire degree and dissertation focussed on human rights

very impressive

It's not "smug" it's "smog" haha

arrogant student twat

nickin me post you bloody cheek

>hmmm ah yes well how do you build work experience?
volunteer if shit's shit yo

deja vu

deja poo

I will not have you mocking my images, I'll outdo your Photoshop with Paint any day sunshine

You came in, you called yourself champagne and you sounded like house wine. that sort of sums up the performance

you gonna make sure terrorists get their playstation lad?

oh

bit shit haha

alri?

pooey poo

Failed the job interview lads, he said I didn't have enough work experience in sucking off aul lads

hmmm ah yes well how do you build work experience? working in needle filled backstreet you mug just give me a job

don't worry that my entire degree and dissertation focussed on rentboyism

very impressive

gayja poo

thought-provoking and insightful post

bit racist

did a wank to ewa sonnet

them's fighting words

do australians look up to british people in general?

If yanks call jam "jelly," then what do they call jelly?

thats when good neighbours become good friends

Failed the Janny job interview lads, he said I didn't have enough work experience in shitposting on /brit/

hmmm ah yes well how do you build shitpost experience? Bein g a janny on /brit/ you mug just give me a job

don't worry that my entire degree and dissertation focussed on shitposting

very impressive

no

hes going to protect ISIS members human rights when they decide to come back to the UK for welfare

jello

thanks lad
good to have something to post now

>tfw can't find the perfect blend

yeah cause they're all like 5 ft 2

arrogant student twat

Oh that's right, I remember now. Thanks.

see

iiii like aeroplane jellyyyyyyyyy
aeroplane jellyy for meeeeeeeee

how wholesome :)

i got you fa󠀮m

sickening how the government allows those cunts to return here and live the rest of their lives on bennies. dont rate farage but he had a point about letting them go but take their passport and never let them come back.

the national treasure

Just got a text from my GP asking if I want to complete a "friends and family" test

As if I'm going to go out for more than a few minutes for a takeaway

Here's the other one

You're nothing but a two-bit IT support worker with yellow fever and a POOR EYE FOR VISUALS

also a vile nonce

Think there are at least 3 benders who post here (im not included clever clogs)

Ay Woah Ho ho woah, I thought we were having fun here. Going to start work on an ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE just for that. You hold tight there sunshine.

then its 4

Guess that makes 4 total then

Not even a good looking twink, how did he become famous?

Taking away citizenship is a complicated process which needs specific requirements to be met and means they can't be tried under British law, completely shooting yourself in the foot.

make that 5

got a cold that's given me a very aesthetic voice

he "charmed" everyone, while deep inside he's a selfish non-monogamous fraud

and we all love clover

>tfw you will never have an actual dance culture which isn't just slowly swaying to shite pop music and trying to catch a drunk girls eye

great app

then it shouldn't be complicated. European enlightenment values dont apply to those evil wankers.

non-monogamy disgusts me

Ah yes, the Guardian

me on the right
reminds why i left

but not really surely you see abos doing this shit

funny cause its far more natural

>why yes, I do take tests off bdsmtest.org and post them to my blog

Might get an Arizona's burger meal but then I can't eat anything for the rest of the day

>surely you see abos doing this shit
only rural abos, which are the only respectful kind
urban abos will throw a brick at you

>one chance at life
>born with assburgers

↓ this makes 6 ↓

the trick is to put yourself through periods of starving for a few days and then eat all you want

would NOT eat let alone PURCHASE an assburger

>take away British citizenship
>fucker comes back
>can't try him for anything
>can't deport him anywhere because he has no other citizenship

Love it when Rorkes spectacularly fail at thinking anything through

refuse to believe its actually pronounced like that and its not just a yankism

The whole point of biological sex is to perpetuate the species. Humans have two sexes, full stop. A member of the female sex is born with the potential to produce ova and gestate offspring. A member of the male sex is born with the potential to produce sperm and impregnate a female. Sometimes, females and males develop medical conditions that make them unable to reproduce. They were, however, born with the potential to reproduce and their reproductive systems still carry out many of the functions associated with those reproductive roles.

A person born with an intersex medical condition is born with the potential to produce neither ova nor sperm. A person born with an intersex medical condition is born with the potential to neither impregnate a female nor gestate offspring. In short, an intersex condition prevents a person from carrying out the purpose of biological sex, which is to perpetuate the species. This makes an intersex condition not a "spectrum" of biological sex because biological sex is about reproduction.

These are value-neutral statements about biological definitions. A person who cannot reproduce, or who chooses not to reproduce, is no more or less valuable to society than one who can and does reproduce.

*comes running to tie your shoes*

That's what I hear, instead I just have a huge meal either at the start or end of the day and starve the rest

pretty sure hermaphrodites can be dads

If the singer of The National is from Ohio, why does he sing with a British accent?

>fucker comes back
but he wouldn't be allowed in this hypothetical scenario. and wanting to keep dangerous individuals away from my country isn't being a rorke. wind your neck in.

In my experience people will either pronounce it like that seriously or ironically, the only people I know who pronounce the "p" are doctors.

why does steam have a new update EVERY DAY

So what you're saying is that Australia has good parts and bad, just like any other country?

No if they're worse at things we endlessly give them shit for it and if they're better at things it's either outright denial or pretending not to notice, in reality Australians are obsessed with everything British and crave their attention

Aw poor Brucette, the 50mb download straining your connection?

It's shit that pretends to be good

The human condition and the universe making atoms into molecules is beyond reproduction mate.
And it's beyond any understanding.

but surely there's a correct answer since its a last name in German

Hermaphrodites cannot have functioning genitals, they can have both but they don't work, i.e produce sperm or eggs.

romania is the opposite (somewhat)

no i just don't see why they do it

Valentina Nappi

doing a big think

eat more vegetables

coalburner. disregarded.

No it's kinda shit that presents itself as kinda shit

got sent to the naughty chair last night at the club

execute all nonwhites

They all are you fucking idiot

i understand this reference