Study CS for three years

>study CS for three years
>failed and stay still in freshman year
>I have no desire to finish college except parents pressure and meme diploma of 'free' jobs
>quit video games, drop weight, change work to have more time to study
>still I don't give a shit about college
>just want to start any bussiness and get free shekels but I still hold to college just for sake of finish
>hate telling parents about quit college, lie in this year I am on second year but I am actually still on first

I dunno what to do Sup Forums. I can code some basic shit but when I get stuck I have no flow and give up quickly. Posting on /adv/ is futile, only underage and faggots come there.

if(op == faggot)
op.suicide();

Nah I was thinking about that but no

Advice 1. Drop out and just get a job that will let you barely scrape by until you figure out what you actually want to do. College is for people that know what they want to do and plan to excel at that to the point they can make money. If you can't bring yourself to give a fuck, don't give a fuck. Parent's will be disappointed, but it's your life, so tell them to go get raped.

Advice 2: Accept that college is like a job that you hate. The only way to climb is to just eat shit and power through it until you make the money you want. It's not easy to learn about something you don't give a shit about, but if money is what you want, you've gotta eat some shit and deal with it.

Advice 3: An hero

I have a full time job already just for sake of this college. I cannot force myself to study nor listen to my parents for next few years how failure I am. So I am stuck in between.

I don't know what I want.

You should do some soul searching. Just drop everything and leave.

>soul searching
How do I do soul searching? I tried to figure out something by myself but no good answer comes in.

Become a nomad

Great

These are pretty much your options op. but i would like to add:
2(b) if you are more of a hands on, outside sort of guy, and aren't a pussy, you might consider picking up a trade
4. live homeless on the streets

I am salesman. Not so great at it. I don't consider being salesman whole life.