Are there any swaggering MAGAs in here anymore? How's it working out for you?

Are there any swaggering MAGAs in here anymore? How's it working out for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/you-cannot-say-that-to-the-press-trump-urged-mexican-president-to-end-his-public-defiance-on-border-wall-transcript-reveals/2017/08/03/0c2c0a4e-7610-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.0747b6c64883
youtube.com/watch?v=FHNk0-7hW3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/you-cannot-say-that-to-the-press-trump-urged-mexican-president-to-end-his-public-defiance-on-border-wall-transcript-reveals/2017/08/03/0c2c0a4e-7610-11e7-8f39-eeb7d3a2d304_story.html?utm_term=.0747b6c64883

I voted for him. I never thought he'd be an outstanding president, but I've been pleasantly surpised by some of the things he's done, and disappointed with other things. Not a great president, but not nearly as disastrous as some people would have you believe.

In the Resident Dump's MuriKKKa, successful products don't get sold -- they get censored. MAGA!

There will be until he is out office. He's got paid britebart people on here to keep spreading his pysop

I feel this, just a shade differently (and i threw my vote at a third party to give them funding, though the rest of my family voted for him)
He is, at best, impotent. I wish he would stop vacationing and falling for twitter trolls and just lead. If there is no collusion there shouldn't be a problem with just letting the fucking investigation take it's course. He's gonna have a lot of legal bs to deal with for being sloppy with his and his family's financial disclosures. I just want him to actually hamstring the federal government and give states more power

>I voted for him. I never thought he'd be an outstanding president, but I've been pleasantly surpised by some of the things he's done, and disappointed with other things.
Can you go into detail at all?

Sounds like a conspiracy. You got a theory?

very well,
I'm from europe btw

* so embarrassing *

He cannot. The things he's proud of are either morally repugnant or a con that he fell for. It might be fun to watch him try though

>Bannon owns Breitbart
>Bannon owns Trump
Can you really call this a conspiracy? More like "simple facts"

When it comes to the russia investigation, I think he probably just doesn't give a damn about it, so he won't cooperate just for the sake of being a pain in the ass about it.

Im tired of his childish bullshit on twitter though.

One good example was quite recent. I like what he said about trans in the military, but at the same time I know it was a diversion from something else considering how obnoxiously he tweeted it.

I agree with his slamming of the media, even if he's done it in a pretty lackluster way.

I like that he withdrew from the TPP and the Paris climate change accord.

He also nullified a few of Obama's gun control orders, which was nice.

>called it

Also he's tightening down on deportations and immigration policy and pouring money into our own agencies like Border Patrol, which was needed.

>>Bannon owns Breitbart
>>Bannon owns Trump
>Can you really call this a conspiracy? More like "simple facts"
So you're saying it's a fact that Breitbart pays people to shill on Sup Forums?

Not the guy that posted but, nominating Niel Gorsuch (an actual conservative)to the supreme court was an awesome start. Everytime he rapes the media (and every time CNN just shoots themselves in the foot) has made it worth voting for me; it's making sure one corporation doesn't get to decide what the narrative of the whole country and making the average person suspicious of what they hear from the "news". As for the negative: Kinda sucks that he won't use his position to make congress do anything useful.

>morally repugnant or a con

>mfw

>legit retard
Where did you get that from? That would be a bigger waste of money than donating to Trump's 2020 campaign. You understand that there's only 10 people in this thread and it probably won't go up past 50, right?

>Hahaha Lol look at me, I posted a meme making fun of DRUMPF!!! Haha I'm so obviously morally superior, how anyone else could have an opinion other than me is anyones guess. Clearly they're all inbred hillbillies voting against their own best interest!

>Ha ha look at my smug and completely unearned moral superiority :^)

Probably be more convincing if you had evidence to offer.

>He also nullified a few of Obama's gun control orders
>The rule, which was finalized in December, added people receiving Social Security checks for mental illnesses and people deemed unfit to handle their own financial affairs to the national background check database.
So you think it a good idea to allow people who can't manager their own affairs, or who have a mental illness to be armed?

I misread the post about the psyop, I retract my comments.

I still say Trump is a puppet and Bannon and Putin are fighting each other over who gets to put their hand farther up his ass, though

That's not how that works, buddy. If you're going to accuse someone of being a shill or whatever, you should have some scrap of evidence to support your claim.

*You meaning him.

That was not Trumps accomplishment...Republicans handed that opportunity to him by blocking Obama...

Anything that deprives people of constitutional rights without DUE PROCESS(that's the important part, hence why it's capitalized) is bad, and shouldn't be allowed. What that order did is cast a net into social security and allowed them to violate the rights of a large number of people, the vast majority of which were not a threat to anyone at all.

I cannot believe that people just let that slide
>lame duck!
Fucking retards

But how is Trump's Presidency working out for you?

They will dance and deny the disaster, that's what they do...

Go Trump Go(lf)

Not badly at all.

Go Trump.... Go!!! Whoop em good!

>golf enthusiast

Care to go into detail at all?

Thats an idiots answer....denial. Nobody in their right mind would be happy with the amount of deception and failure from their party and leader that is coming fromTrumps administration....you just cant admit out of "retard pride"

the opportunity was their accomplishment, but he still could have chosen a leftist, so I credit that to him.

I agree, it's kept me in stitches for months now.

Remember that transcript of Trump playing bitch to the Mexican president?

Trumptards still assert that he's a "strong" leader

>shills paid to post on Sup Forums too now
I mean I don't really care, I'm European
But I post on this cesspool since 2007 and it's pretty easy to spot people from the outside, trying to blend in

>anything that turns out the way I want proves Trump's competency
Republican-tier logic

You credit him for doing what he was expected to do....that's a low bar...

If you're that amusing ride idiot you can fuck off because I have empirical evidence that you're an idiot.

Like I said, they display "retard pride"

When are you Trump supporters going to admit you bet on the wrong horse....its like your horse ditched his rider at the gate, took a crap on his face and ran into the crowd pissing on everyone and you are all saying "look at him go! I've never seen a horse move that fast! We are WINNING!"

Did Mexico pay for the bricks in your gif?

Technically Mexico is part of "America" so he's not going to be caught lying there...

youtube.com/watch?v=FHNk0-7hW3U

Alright, the question was "How is trumps presidency working out for you?"

On a personal level, nothing has changed. He's done some good, but he's obnoxious and borderline childish. Big deal. There's no denial, and you can call me an idiot all you want, but my life has not been negatively impacted at all, so fuck off with your condescending nonsense. I never said he was a STRONG leader, and I never said that I even particularly liked him. When it comes down to it, who our president is has very little impact on our life.

Come to think of it, my brother just got a job with Border Patrol, which may not have happened if Trump hadn't increased it's funding, so there's an indirect improvement.

By the way, Obamacare did more to hurt my family than anything Trump has done so far.

I understand, more or less, why you have been happy about the things you listed but why are you happy about withdrawing from the Paris climate change accord? Even if you do not believe in climate change, global warming or so, there is a good business going on with green tech while coals demand is getting lower and lower.
Please don't say "I like to see lefties tears" and give actual answer.

>When it comes down to it, who our president is has very little impact on our life.
*your life.

>When it comes down to it, who our president is has very little impact on our life.
Except you know, healthcare.

>Come to think of it, my brother just got a job with Border Patrol, which may not have happened if Trump hadn't increased it's funding, so there's an indirect improvement.
Yeah, but doesn't it suck that your son will grow up uneducated and your parents will die without their ACA coverage?

Do tell...how did Obamacare hurt your family?

Exactly...screw most other Americans so long as I am good! That's their mentality...especially since minorities are not real Americans to them...

Trump was needed to bring the democrats back to the centre ground.

>No wall
>Mexico isn't going to pay for it
>Obamacare still in effect
>Anime still not real
>Former hooker making decisions on behalf of the president
>Hillary still on the lose
>Russia thing is becoming embarrassing
>ISIS still going strong (ISIS =/= Iraq and Syria, so STFU)

... But he did approve an oil pipeline through one of the largest reserves of fresh water in the world. so I guess that's something

Yeah....no....center ground is not the same as off a cliff...

Ha!

They were already in the center. This is like saying you had to set your house on fire to get the family into the yard, while they were already in the yard.

I do believe in climate change, actually. I just actually read into the accord, and it's just a shitty deal for the US. Taxpayer money would end up paying for Europe to enact a lot of this 'green' policy. It basically says "the USA has a lot of money, so they'll finance EU countries who don't want to pay for it themselves". I wish I saved a source since that seems like a bizarre claim, but I can't really be bothered to go back in and save the highlights.

Obamacare completely fucked my entire family. Fuck off with your assumptions.

I don't have children yet and my parents don't rely on ACA coverage.

feels goodman.jpg
fuck niggers and fuck fags

>I do believe in climate change, actually. I just actually read into the accord, and it's just a shitty deal for the US.
Did you really though?

Do you feel like he is succeeding in doing so? It seems like the opposite is happening, with the left becoming more stubborn and liberal in response to him

>Obamacare completely fucked my entire family. Fuck off with your assumptions.
Care to go into detail at all?

Lol 20 minutes and all you can come up with is "it doesn't affect me right now so I don't ever have to worry about it"?

Why even bother replying?

>Come to think of it, my brother just got a job with Border Patrol, which may not have happened if Trump hadn't increased it's funding, so there's an indirect improvement.
He didn't get hired because of Trump, he got hired because of an Obama legacy policy. Trump's policies won't take effect until the new fiscal year.
>He's done some good,
name it
>but he's obnoxious and borderline childish. Big deal.
Yeah, except when everybody thinks he's a pants on head idiot.
>who our president is has very little impact on our life.
Except, interestingly enough, people who voted for him if healthcare repeal is any indication.

You have no idea at a basic level what it was about do you?
The Paris deal was:
1. The world recognizing that climate change is a massive and serious issue. Only 3 countries haven't signed on, the US, DPRK and Nicaragua (and that's only because the Nics didn't think it was strong enough to save the planet).
2. The US and Europe would help developing countries with their industries by allowing those countries to invest heavily in the already astablsihed Green and reneable programs that the US and Europe has, which would be an investment into the US economy an would allow older tech to mature and new tech to be researched. It would then allow the developing countries to skip the industrialization phase and go strait to green, which would cut down on pollution. All because they were allowed to buy into green energies developed in the US and Europe.

>>but he's obnoxious and borderline childish. Big deal.
>Yeah, except when everybody thinks he's a pants on head idiot.
Ha! Donald J Trump 45th POHI

Are there any full on MAGAs here anymore? Seems like there were until just last week. Suddenly any Trump supporters seem to be sideways apologists that have read and understood the Paris Accord at best. Not that that guy didn't totally read and understand the Paris Accord and realize it's a bad deal for the US, coz yeah.

>when the party is over and everyone realized it except you

You a Trump fan btw?

No, I graduated

You just thought a snarky reply would be the thing to do?

Is it snarky if it's true?

IDK. I'm not sure what you mean by the party is over.

I mean only the hardcore idiots still support him. Everyone with an IQ of 70+ has stopped supporting him unless it's still making them money.

>having only retarded supporters means fewer and shorter arguments

Did the CIA guys in the shed at the bottom of your garden tell you that?

Only in your little butthurt world

>I mean only the hardcore idiots still support him. Everyone with an IQ of 70+ has stopped supporting him unless it's still making them money.
Fair enough. But is it just me or was there a bunch of MAGA's here on Sup Forums for months now, but suddenly disappeared? Like just this week?

>Low energy
>Cookie-cutter reply
This is exactly what I mean. You can't support Trump effectively, so you don't even try

What's with the fin-de-siècle reference? A Liza Lehmann groupie or something?

Hewwo

They probably figured out that they'd been conned like we've been telling them for half a year

Actually, its not DPRK (they have signed it) but its Syria because they are in, you know, war.
Nicaragua is right, however.