So I recently lost a bit of weight and I decided to wear a bikini of sorts. I'm not sure if it looks good or anything...

So I recently lost a bit of weight and I decided to wear a bikini of sorts. I'm not sure if it looks good or anything, and I figured if I asked anybody I knew they'd just tell me I looked great so I decided to go to you, my dear Sup Forums, and ask what you think. So, how do I look?

try it from a non myspace angle so we can actually tell retard.

inb4 feminine penis

Your chest is more flat than the earth

definitely looks like a trap- small tits, smuggling a penis

aight fuck this tranny i'm out

Congrats on the weight loss, keep it up. Also you know the rules lose the top and timestamp.

You look good lying down. Need to stand up and check for cute little muffin top.

Oh. Ok

Tits or gtfo

Well nice tiddies I guess but you need to lose some more weight imho

I mean I dont know how you looked like before, maybe youve already made good progress, but just saying.

We have rules here...

looks good to me but i kinda like bigger girls so idk

But like it's not unacceptable right? I can go to the beach and not be confused for a beached whale?

Yeah.

oh yeah, youre not landwhale-sized

plus this bikini helps you a little as well in terms of shaping

looks good, sir

This

hi Lena Dunham

i would recommend a normal bottom for the bikini, i atleast would rather see a bit of tummy than the granny panty bulge

high wasted shit makes it look like you're trying to hide fat

Because I am, silly. I also have some extra skin from the weight loss. Here's it rolled down though, for comparison

Just wear a nice one peice.

I think you are hot. Where are you from?

you want som fuk?

Tits please

I'd still fuck you

America. I'll let you figure out which side based on picture clues because that's fun.

florida

Right coast, wrong state

Wasn't me, but I'd say Florida as well. I'm from Illinois.

You look good. You should wear a much smaller bikini.

look at how pale I am. You think I could be this pale and from
Florida?

Some people don't tan, I used to date someone just like that.

My next guess would be you're from Maine, or a state close to that area. The color pallet in your room just seems like Maine.

Yes. It's called being a vampire

The only way we can really tell is if you post nudes.

Post tits. We have rules.

Closer. Getting closer

Massachusetts. Also show tits

Will be pale until you tan, will not tan hiding in basement. You look good, full figured. Start showing what you have and start working out. Girl across the street started as land whale, running and hot yoga now and I just want to jump her. Have since she got half was to where she is now.

Hm. Still wrong. Will show tits if you get it right though

delaware

No one lives in fuckin delaware

Connecticut?

New York!

New Jersey

New York. Possibly upstate

Ding ding ding. You're right And no I don't live here, I'm just at the beach here.

Can we get a tit pic while you are standing?

Nice lookin girl, you should put up a few more pictures

wow, can i see them with you standing up

you look like a fucking idiot with small tits. kys

I was waiting for it. All of this pleasant criticism couldn't last

I love the freckle on your right boob, really cute

Post a pre weight loss pic

damn more

Let's see more of that body. Can evaluate everything for ya

>I was waiting for it.

Obviously, or you would be posting this posed, unrealistic shit on facebook.

I live in wisonsin. you'd be in the top 10% here. congratulations?

That's not a freckle lol. That's a mole. Sun exposure makes freckles more visible and darker, moles are there and don't react with sun. Also not sure if freckle can be single, usually many covers the area

Who attention whores on Facebook? I'm a bit more classy than that, please.

>Sup Forums
>classy

Pick one.

You have my favorite body type. Good on you.

I see your point.

wow , have kik???? YOURE DAMM SEXY

Send the nudes, you're hot

Lose a little more weight. You look alright, not repulsive but a little chubby.

oh don't pretend. she's clearly obese. she wears it well, but if you use sugar-coated words like "a little chubby" she might get excited and eat them.

Looks like those tits morphed to the rest of your body. Needs a different lighting/angle

Or gtfo

Not gonna lie, I laughed at that. Don't worry though, I know I'm still chubby. I am by no means happy with the way I am, and I will continue to lose weight. I appriciate the concern though

MOAR!!!

can you show your bush please

good attitude. You might actually achieve whatever your goal is if you keep thinking like that.

basically what he said

Show feet pls

please

You're definitely fat but it's not the worst, you look alright on your bikini. What is your start weight, current weight and goal weight?

Nope. I'm on the beach now. Just lurking in my own thread cause I forgot my book

wanna see those thighs spread

That body tipe is such a turn on more

then just tell me if you're hairy down there or not cause I love a nice bush.

You look good in your bikini just don't go in the water, a Japanese man might harpoon you.

This

Has nobody asked for a timestamp yet?

because we want to believe user

u still there? answer my bush question

bump

You can send your nudes here: andriv93. Snapchat

bump

I think we all wanna see a bush. Or a shaved pussy. I prefer shaved myself. Im a manlet.

I think you look good. Congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up OP!

Post nudes

>Im a manlet.
I can tell, only faggots would reject a feminine, beautiful and hairy natural pubic triangle.

There's a difference between rejection and preference lol.

Get in here to see some real naughty stuff, and don't forget to post yours please! Discord /5aj52XB

Love your tits! Your smoking hot I am 6"2 bodybuilder and ripped and I love chicks big with big tits like yours show us them standing

i refuse to accept that

anyone here