Roma-Fiorentina Match Thread

>The League of True Football

>Who /Bernardeschi/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.as.com/en/2017/02/07/football/1486490647_188344.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amazing fiorentina kit

Roma: Szczesny; Manolas, Fazio, Rudiger; Peres, De Rossi, Strootman, Emerson; Nainggolan, El Shaarawy; Dzeko.

Fiorentina: Tatarusanu; Sanchez, Rodriguez, Astori; Oliveira, Vecino, Badelj, Chiesa; Valero, Bernardeschi; Babacar.

Wrong pic

Lets hope for a 0-0

I need that for my fantaleague

here

>bruno peres

Agreed, that is 10/10.

I wish more clubs wore purple.

Dzeko IN

>Fiorentilel

nice goal

I miss pjanic on set pieces to be quite honest with you lads

FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO FAZIO

who woulda thunk this big loaf would be so good

Based Fazio
this guy was such a bargain

thanks

After beating juve fiorentina has no reason to fight for the rest of the season tbqh

they're like 5 points off europe, the hell are you talking about?
or are you one of those muh scansa[insert second part of team name] shitposters?

Fazio Goal
2-0

NINJA!

RADJA
A
D
J
A

well this was pretty easy
let's hope this teaches Spalletti to never change the Manolas-Fazio-Ruediger back line unless it's strictly necessary

btfo

I'm talking about the fact that fiorentina always plays to death against Juve and then pulls out performances like this shit-show right here

i cant believe >we
lost to fiorentina

yeah that's true, it's a rivalry after all
saying they have nothing to play for now is bullshit though

Meme magic la, also, how would you translate meme magic to Italian?

>dzeko is unironically god tier now

what went right

Memagia

Where would you put Florenzi once he's okay again?
I'm not criticizing, this lineup works perfectly, but Florenzi was a starter before the injury

instead of bruno peres
rwb is literally the perfect position for him

here comes another one lads

he learned the language, settled in, gained confidence and the manager kept having faith in him
he still misses a ton of chances tho, with better efficency he'd be on 20+ goals already in the league alone

What I meant is: look at how they're playing, they're not even trying ffs

told you

astori btfo
based dzeko
>sanchez before the game: "I'm not worried about dzeko I've defended against messi etc.
fucking lel

>Dzeko is top scorer well into the return fixtures
who'd have thought last year huh

Bruno Peres could be sacrificed
he's not been impressive desu, actually defensively he's been nothing short of embarassing on occasion
the real problem is where to fit Salah

>tfw fiorentina getting btfo

>the city of tina

Almost 5

>Napoli change their diet for Real Madrid clash: pizza prohibited

en.as.com/en/2017/02/07/football/1486490647_188344.html

this is too much, rip in piss fiore

the real reason why messi never joined napoli

they're getting BTFO hard in every department
Babacar didn't even touch the ball

rudiger - fazio - manolas is solid as fuck. perfect match between pace and strength

they are hyping the match up waay too much
Napoli biggest advantage is going in with no pressure being the underdog

they are taking that away from themselves

Nain's Goal

>roma doing what the fuck they want in fiorentina's surface

too bad Spalletti decided to play Vermaelen in a difficult match like Samp away
those were key points for the title/CL race and we threw them away

i'm still fucking pissed

They're getting btfo because they fucking quit too soon.
Roma is obviously better than Fiore in everything, but a 100% Fiorentina would never lose so easily against a 100% Roma, unless they just stop playing

>manolas and rudiger skipping past defenders

Dzeko's 2nd Goal

>Astori
>Sanchez

yeah spalletti was to blame for that defeat. even with refball being a factor vermaelen still allowed two goals

what year was this?

>Pjaca starting tomorrow
Lit

they were always worse, but they tried to be conservative even when 1-0 down
then 2-0 came from a set piece, they pushed a bit and got fucked on the counter () and then it was pure accademia as they say

Is he /our guy/?

more than refball i'd say shitty luck in general, but the whole point of a good defence is to leave as little as possible up to luck

Yes, true king and alpha male

Hate to be like this, but does everyone watch the game on tv and see the goals on there? Not much point to the webm's if everyone has already seen the goals I post in the serie a threads

you're doing fine, it's just that there's only one match going on so people care less

you're doing God's work user, we appreciate

I don't really care about footy, I only come here to chat a bit and fool the loneliness. If you didn't post the goals I'd have to look them up on reddit so I appreciate your effort

Those webms are always appreciated user