Goals

user where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Does Sup Forums have a 5 year plan?
Does Sup Forums have a 10 year plan?
Does Sup Forums have their life planned out fully?

What are your long term goals user? Are you making progress?

>user where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Living abroad, fucking a broad.

Living as a broad, maybe?

Raising my family while cosplaying as a member of the SS.

>pic related

Well, I won't be living in Northern Europe...

You can just do that tonight and then change back tomorrow. It is all in your mind either way apparently.

I don't think my man Hickok45 would appreciate your racist image op.

He's a solid dude.

>Plan

Ha, you young faggots are in for a shock.
>Oldfag here

Sit down and shut the fuck up and learn, noobs. Plan all you want...your plans will 95% of the time be completely fucked by reasons outside of your control. Decisions made by people you never even heard of will toss a huge monkey wrench right smack in the middle of your operation. I'm not saying don't set goals and work towards them, but if you actual expect your plans to come to fruition you are in for some severe bouts of depression later in life.

Read these words and remember them

>Don't plan: but be prepared

Do this and you will make life slightly less shitty

That is why I am studying for a degree where I can work anywhere and will always be hired. I have plans but they are not set in stone.

Good lad. You will do well if you keep this up

>A man caught in the flow of a river may swim left or swim right, he may make slight changes in where he goes and what bank he lands on, but he cannot fight the river and swim against it for he will tire and drown

5 year
>finishing college
10 year
> finishing med school and hopefully a residency
Life goal
>Fucking your bitch, making more money than you as a plastic surgeon, and smoking tons of weed

Own property in 5. Get married in 10. Make white babies and take lots of vacations. I live in South florida btw. Great place to start after leaving the parents nest

nope
i think im going to be a hobo

>oldfag
>something to be proud of

Friendly reminder if you are on Sup Forums past 25 you are a complete failure

In 5 I'll be studying, in 10 I'll hopefully have a house, partner and child.

>that hickok video

what a classic lol

>Does Sup Forums have a 5 year plan?
>Does Sup Forums have a 10 year plan?
>Does Sup Forums have their life planned out fully?
A plan? 5 years? 10 years? Fuck I don't even know what time I gotta be at work tomorrow much less where I'm gonna be in 5 years.

finish college
find job in the most secure parts of the country
live there
have wife and kids if possible
that's about it

Hopefully I'll have graduated college if I don't kill myself before then

You mean find a job in my country.

I wish, man, I wish

>five year plan find a wife
>ten year plan housr, kids, and career advancement
I'm on track for all of it so far.

A studio apartment working a job after college, getting a whore once per fortnight, going to the gym only enough to stay in average shape, 3x per week or so (which is great shape by American standards), and the rest of my time I will do some random hobbies between shitposting.

I don't have the patience for empowered turbocunt western women, and I don't care to be an actor for the chance to fuck something I can certainly fuck with a small amount of cash.

>inb4 degenerate needing to pay for whores

Whores have less STD's than the average free-roastie.

>Cosplaying

In 20-50 years, this will be reality.

>people actually make 'plans' and goals

Come on m8 that's so fucking twee it hurts

That's what I'm talking about.

Nice image
Economist jew converted rulling a bank
J-O-K-E
Back to Austria, grandmother make a great mistake coming here in Brazil

I already get to smoke at least a couple of grams of the dankest hash a day and absorb all of the dankest memes when i'm not working, and i enjoy my job, what more could i possibly want? In 5 years i'm a 5 years older version of myself doing the exact same things as now.

At least he sets attainable goals.

Can confirm this guy is an oldfag. 26 here.

It's s good idea to have general idea of what you want to do. But shit happens. If you do plan on setting goals, take whatever allotment time you are giving yourself and double it. So much bullshit happens in life beyond your control. Getting burned out on something from pushing so hard will only set you back in the long run.

If you have ideas in your head of being a notable figure in your field of interest or study...I have some bad news for you. Whatever you think you are good at, there is someone more successful than you and they started at age 10-13. Youre going to have a very hard time competing with people whose parents have groomed them for success since a very young age.

Do your best and have a general idea of what you want to do. But don't set yourself up for disappointment because that is even more destructive to your progression in the time you will spend sulking and analyzing what went wrong.

Good post.

This.
Always be prepared to alter, modify or even change your plans. As I tell my children, the dinosaurs went extinct because they could not adapt to their environment. Prepare for as many contingencies as possible. Adapt or die.

Broad "leafs" are used to wipe ass when trekking though the woods.