I bow to the glory of the Troll queen

I bow to the glory of the Troll queen

She was a really good fuck in her anorexia days.

Bitch is only getting 15 months. Because she's a "pretty" girl, she gets off on her crime. Fucking cunt.

Meh. 15 months in prison is no joke.

Those eyebrows though.

She gets her boyfriend to kill himself, just do get people to feel bad for her at school.

she mentally ill herself. those two white pieces of shit only got this far cause their parents were white/rich.

Gotta love them klingon warrior maiden eyebrows tho....

yeah...its the eyebrows...sarcasm

>queen

ITS BRAINIAC!!!!!!!!!

Spotted the nigger.

OK, troll princess. Everyone knows Boxxy is the queen.

her face is too small for her head
her head is too big for her face
her face is too small for her face
her head is too big for her hat
her feet are too big for my carpet

beautiful, beautiful girl

Forehead for days....hnnnnggggg

fuckin proof that the law is bias towards men

can you imagine if it was a man that made a girl kill herself

he would already be doing life..

Man OP you become more pathetic each day.

Holy shot that forehead

Well the guy fucking killed himself, she didn't have any part of the actual physical act.

If someone texted you telling you to jump off a bridge, or cut your throat open, would you do it? He used his own judgement and free will to kill himself.

Caption: Girl thinks of nothing but murder all day.

In the court, a defence was that she wanted him to stop and get help by his own will. That even with her convincing he would learn to stop

>people are absolute cunts
more news at 7

>15 months
Not yet. The case is on appeal. It will be interesting to see how the involuntary manslaughter charge is upheld inasmuch as what she did was neither involuntary nor manslaughter.
What she did she did on purpose but it was neither the proximate nor the root cause of her boyfriend's suicide. About all she's guilty of is saying mean things -- which these days is enough to get you elected president.

Wonder what the sex is like with her, she's so pretty

When do we get her nudes and videos?

Can you imagine the kind of cash she'd pull in as a professional dominatrix?

The great thing about Sup Forums is that everyone here is an expert on insanity.

hot as fuck, those titties jesus.
beautiful skin and hair colour
9/10 would give children

Why is June Moone all over the news?

she was making it about herself in the end and taking full advantage of being innocent and one of the victims but the guy was constantly whining about suicide and she told him to get help multiple times but he kept whining and whining and she got sick of it and just told him to do it.

I wont blame her entirely, i blame the family too for not being involved more and seeing a doc on occasion to see if the medicine was having negative effects.

'I thought you wanted to do this. The time is right and you're ready, you just need to do it!' Carter wrote in one message.

Well, he was kind of being Lucy with the football for two fuckin' years.

>no eyebrow pen
>eyebrow pen
jesus fuck you can definitely tell when she's gotten a hold of some makeup.

looks real good in this minus all that makeup
stunner, i wish she was mine

I'd like to rape her up the asshole. Just completely destroy her anus. Fucking cunt.

I swear her face shows she is the by-product of incest

I dated the aunt of the victim years ago

Just here to drop my redpill in these bait threads

Remember guys sage in all fields

She's like a hybrid of Hermione and Arya

1. This picture is truly terrifying.
2. She looks SO different in ever picture.

I thought this was that girl from Valeria.

bump

Someone please tell me wha she did or give me her name so i can research

you're not redpilling anything, you dumb fucking twat, you're just parroting the msm narrative

You seem mad faggot
You need to relax

Not mad at all
Just sad to see Sup Forums full of asshats who want to punish cyberbullying

Yea well other people have different opinions.
If you don't like it uninstall Sup Forums

Well, I kinda feel like i can chime in here, I dont know michelle personally but I do know her attorney joe cataldo, and his assistant the bald dude is named corey, that bald dude corey actually got me outta jail before when i got caught with weed before i got my med card, I can safely say that she only got 15 months because of the pull her lawyers have, they are very expensive but they are fucking worth it, i paid 1 thousand dollars for that dude to write on a piece of yellow notebook paper, personally i think she looks aight, but she looks possessed by some sort of evil spirit, if anyone has any questions about what her lawyers are like just let me know

yes, I know, some people worry about girls having access to text messaging because they are such utter faggots that they fear they would do whatever the evil underage girl would say. they are on Sup Forums to say we need a safe space from teenage cyberbullies.

That's a huge strawman.
Also insults aren't arguments either

This girl is so ugly, that giant forehead and resting bitch face. The CO's will probably rape this bitch.

His would be uncontested too. No one would give a shit.

Fucking hate when dumbasses use this as an excuse. This dude confided in her as one of the only people who knew he was like this, as a human with volatile emotions, her telling him to kill myself was infinitely more convincing than some faggot like you telling him to off himself. It'd be like your siblings or parents telling you that you aren't shit everytime you go to impress them.

Go drink bleach, retards like you only bring down the worlds IQ.

But people don't kill themselves over shitty parents, they just emotionally detach from them.