Is Rick and Morty still good?

Is Rick and Morty still good?

feel like last weeks episode was a let down. Made summer this badass and didnt even focus on rick. If this is what making half of your writing room staff females does, count mr out.

Im a huge fan of season 1 and 2 btw. fingers crossed for tonights episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get in here to see some real naughty stuff, and don't forget to post yours please! Discord /5aj52XB

rick and morty has always been garbage

I'm afraid to watch it because I know liberals ruined it

Fml

I was thoroughly disappointed, I feel like the original, rich with morty adventures, were much better.

>Original
>2 completed seasons so far

>episode has a B-plot about a female character
>Sup Forums blows a gasket

season 1 isnt as good as 2 and people are weirdly delusional arguing this

The last episode was like a season 1 episode. Pretty good but without the extreme charm and urgency of 2.

its too early to tell

>Episode about dealing with your problems instead of running from them and about how Jerry needs to man the fuck up and stop being a beta male
>Reeeee Summer got too much screen time I hate this new season

Who knows. S3e1 was alright... not great, seemed to completely undo the entire character development of Rick from season 2, had a few plot holes, it just wasn't great. S3e2 was just... boring. Underdeveloped and pandering to the whole divorce subplot in a boring and roundabout way. The violence and animation design choices were neat, but it's the kind of episode you could skip over without affecting your viewing experience of the rest of the season. Season 1 had a few of those, but season 2 had none, so I'm at an impasse. We will have to wait and see what the next few episodes are like.

If you think the Andy Sixx meme is funny, you should literally drink a gallon of bleach. You're a fucking pathetic faggot.

People that enjoy watching Brickleberry are less braindead than banana posters, and banana posters are less braindead than you.

guys hold your freaking horses, you need a bigger sample size before jumping to conclusions

I think he's on about Doc and Marti

>2017
>not liking andy sixx meme

It was better than it is now. They replaced all the writers with female SJWs this season, now it's taking a nosedive

its because I get the point that morty and summer are numb because the divorce but every episode usually has an emotional core and this kind of lacked it despite being the most emotional episode to date

1/3 of the total is enough of a sample to make a prediction -- so since this year and a half late season is only gonna be 10 episodes, the next episode should be just about enough to make a prediction.

It's a shame what's happening to this show. Delays on delays on delays with staffing changes and then shortening the season and now we are getting garbage episodes? They could have a solid 10 season show right here but they're on the verge of running it into the fucking ground.

Grow up

Don't listen to
Don't grow up. Please. Don't even grow up another day. Just go ahead and fucking off yourself.

I'm 100% convinced Sixx posters are paid shills here to ruin Sup Forums more than it already is. Because nobody can be such a retarded fucking degenerate that they think that shit is funny.

Andy sixx is easily in the top 10 best memes

Take a break Dan.
Posting this in every shit n Morty thread all over the 4chin

it's one loser's awful forced meme, report and hide

bait

Damn why you gotta E X P O S E him like that
lmao

Andy can go in the trash like all his posters.

You're a subhuman

I wish I was a mod. I'd permaban all banana and log posters.

How does this make you feel?

the show is cancer now, though it could be part of the plot or a troll ive heard rumors that they are sstill in an alternate universe from that parasite

/thread

>season 3 arrives just over the year and a half later that was promised
>user has an aneurysm

Come on. In you get.

take it with a grain of salt.

When they weren't popular they made thier best stuff because they could let it flow and there was no pressure. Now its a hit they overthink it.

I thought it was ok for what it was....

Makes me feel bad for your parents. I don't know how I could live knowing I've given life to somebody with down's syndrome

>creators warn us of this seasons increased focus on summer
>anons left and right start having apoplexy

>ywn feel andy's warm creamy log slide down your throat

Why even live?

How I read that
"Dan harmon was forced to tell den of geek"
And then that bollocks he clearly doesn't believe about gender balance.

No one liked Summer in the first place. No one liked any of the fucking side characters. We just want to see Rick and Morty go on an adventure together. Giving the alternate characters more screen time just ruins the entire fucking show.

Summer being a shit character has nothing to do with her being a woman. Just like Jerry being a shit character has nothing to do with him being a man. But of course no one questions when people hate on Jerry.

yeah no your show sucks now, cuck

I don't know what you all are crowing about, the last two episodes were just fine. Firmly between my least favorite and my most favorite.

>every episode is a favorites

If you delay something that long then you better deliver something up to standards. The longer it's in production and the longer people wait the more they expect.

Longest wait for this season and so far it's awful.

Bumping for more shitposting

>wubalubadubdub

they gear the series to normies and the avg population even reaching out to th e lowest.
>just fine
>every episode is a favorites

pretty much this

That chart is wrong here is the real one

Agree. It wasn't all that great. It seemed to be a bit too conscious of its own success, which can often fuck shit up a bit.

Nice shop nigger

Ya know... I'm all for hating niggers.... but c'mon...... if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree.................
Take stephen hawking and put him in to a veterinary clinic... he won't know wtf he's talking about.
What we have is a problem of niggers idolizing niggers instead idolozing people who will inspire them to be something other than a drug dealer, gang banger, etc.

Horrible analogy, you should feel bad.

>mfw they still think they can compete

Rick and Morty is shit
>God Tier

Source me on the female writing staff

its on adult swim now
so yep its normie garbage

Stay insecure, keep carrying that chip on your shoulder boy

because one went to jail and there was nothing else to do but work out.

It was literally two scenes about a young boy licking a scientist's balls. What is good about that

I'm not even sure dan or justin actually wanted the half female writing staff. They did it because otherwise they would be sexist bigots

When will whitey ever learn?

Season 1 and 2 were great! Then the first episode for season 3 came out and it was good too. But the second episode of season 3 was shit. Who gives a shit about summer? To be honest I'd rather see Jerry go on an adventure instead of summer. Im not all too stoked to watch rick and morty anymore.

>so mad all he has for an argument is videos of niggers fighting

You make it so easy

Haha stay mad whitey

The show is going to shit, and im pretty sure the writing staff is behind it. What the fuck was that last episode? They better redeem themselves today.

You're just a whiny, stupid motherfucker who has no appreciation for plot or character development. You sound close minded and stupid so I'll break it down.

>Even Principal Vagina is a good side character.

In the episode about the heads, he was funny. I don't wanna watch your backwards, retarded, small-scale Rick and Morty. You'd ruin the show, so it seems the customer isn't always right.

>JUST GIMMIE RICK AND MORTY IN A ROOM ON THEIR OWN.

Retard.

the last episode was dumb because the writer doesn't get it
the show is dark because the multiverse is a vast and weird place that doesn't give the slightest shit about what humans want
the show is not dark because two completely replaceable people got divorced and two other replaceable people felt bad about it

Lol if they have anything bigger than 9 inch no wonder they can't think for shit. They can't get enough blood to the brain.

>What is absurdism

>things whitebois tell themself to feel better

This guy gets it

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

why?
>Watches at 0 $?

Pickle rick seems like its gonna be a callback to early episodes with heavy focus on rick and his sciency antics

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS BECOME A RACE THREAD YOU FUCKING SHILL.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU KIKE.

Start a fucking black thread, don't hijack this one with a fucking argument.

And YOU, asshole, stop replying.

We are here to talk about rick and morty nigger. Try and stay on topic you burnt monkey.

Haha stay mad whitey

Why not show any of the muslims captives that have been enslaved from europe these past 2000 years? youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Don't humour him.

Waiting for season 4 to start so all of you completely retarded faggots who are complaining now will start saying "Jeez Rick & Morty isn't as good as last season!"

This is the way of things

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

oh man this thread again. i guess its gonna be a couple times a week now until the seasons done so you fags can say the same fucking things over and over. jesus christ you retards are turning this into a fucking circlejerk

This app you have? Wow, sure shows everyone, thousands of years of slavery and being owned by every other race sure shows everyone how cool you are

Before you retards reply, just don't, he's looking for responses because he's a shill. I'd rather him have one, mine.

It is what he does, he thinks he is trolling you when you are spending time conversing with him. he keeps the maximum of 5 bait threads open in order to get ppl to reply.
gives some irrational fallacy bs argument , repeat things, implies. just to get you to respond and slam him with a witty rebut.

your life must really fucking suck

Black people - physical master race, best fighters, best sports athletes they choose to place their interest in. Best dancers, best artists/creativity, best dressers, best actors, best looking (your white women can't get enough)

Jon Jones (UFC MMA), Demetrious Johnson
Floyd Mayweather
Serena Williams
Tiger woods
Phil Ivey ...etc, etc

Asians, Jews - smartest races, inventors, geniuses

Asians, Africans, Middle Easterners - long ancient history and cultures, noble people, with wisdom. Whereas white people were snow monkey cave dwelling dirty smelly savages and only

They have no cultural history. And many love appropriating Greek/Roman history even though they have no connection to it at all lol. It's laughable how you steal.

Ancient Wisdom and religion comes from the East, not the West.

(Like Aksum, Babylon, Persia, China, Japan...etc etc the list is endless - they are the longest and oldest histories)

Jews - richest, and control the weak white population, who were easily defeated by Jews to control them

How does it feel knowing you are worthless?

Laughing so hard at you pig (pink)/mayonnaise/prawn cocktail colored skins right now xD

Pasty ass Caspers hahaha

The other races are better at everything and you are just goy cattle slaves for your Jewish masters.

Just accept it for the rest of your sad little lives. I pity you. You have nothing. You are barbarians and will forever be barbarians.

No culture, no history, no class. Feels SO DAMN GOOD! :)

don't report him fagget mods will ban you

/thread

it is a copy past on top of that, all he did was increase racial hatred for mixed races.
Most of all for hapas (the ones alive today should be gassed) as he has shown that they are mentally unstable.
i wanted a waifu before i realized what the outcome of that is.

There used to be a rule
"Don't Feed The Trolls"

Then we elected one as POTUS.
Fed that fucker after midnight.
Biff stole the Almanac

>Rick and Morty
>good
Only autistic neckbeards living in their parents' basement watch cartoons.