Who and why? Can you explain?

Who and why? Can you explain?

The sandnigger in a hijab, allah willing

4 cause he's erdoğan

Ok, i'll bite, the sandnigger obviously

because mudslime terrorisms init

3 because only one that can enter girls bathroom without anyone noticing
Also Muslim

Also his knife's missing (if it's not the thing in his hand)

4, closest to the door so little chance of anyone knowing he's missing, and he's also missing his knife.

It's 4, his shirt is semi tucked in like he had a slight struggle.

Wrong

3, mudslime

The waiter he looks nervous as fuck

4. His shirt is undone lime he was in a skuffle. And his facial expression says "I just killed that whore" written all over it.

Someone who ran away (open door).

suicide

gotta be 1
can't confirm if his knife is missing or not but 4 was eating alone to begin with, 1 and 2 are missing their partners, but 2 has his knife. 3 finished her food so it's unlikely she had the time.

4. The only one who hasn't knife.

CALL THE POLICE MAYBE ? they will decide... jesus the vigilantes theese days.

1. missing the knife on his table. or none. the door is open

Obviously the waiter, the numbers are just misdirection. He can move around freely without suspicion and has access to all the cutlery, plus the look on his face says that he's seen some shit.

You are, you nigger and you know it. Turn yourself over. So I can spank that ass.

2. As he is keeping an eye on who is entering the toilets.

she is the only one able to enter and exit the womens room without attracting attention
also, ALLUH AKBAR!

The corpse looks so peaceful. Kind of a Mona Lisa-type smile.

Stfu fbi you are not fooling anyone

He raped her but someone else killed her.

3. She's the only one allowed in the woman's restroom when this cartoon was made before you could use whichever one you want. Also hijab

3. She has an extra chair where the dead woman could have been and the waiter looks confused because he's bringing the water for the dead woman but she's not there.

The dead lady was stabbed in the chest presumably with the knife beside her.

4 has no knife and his shirt is partially un-tucked as if it had been pulled on in a struggle.

The waiter and 3 both look ridiculously sad.

The answer is clearly suicide. 4's clothes are because he re-dressed quickly and 3 looks sad because she was just getting it in the ass from 4 in the ladies washroom. 5's wife walked in and saw them and 3 and 4 rushed back to their tables while 4's wife was going ape shit and screaming. She grabbed the knife and ran back to the bathroom and stabbed herself. The waiter is sad because he just figured out what happened.

1 is deaf and couldn't see anything because he was facing away and 2 is eating a literal pile of shit so he doesn't care about anything.

These threads killed the woman because this is literally the third one this week

this shit again?

He was grabbing bread with his left hand, and in his right is a fork because if he was cutting his steak he would need both hands to do it. There is no knife on his table.

the waiter clearly is looking like what the fuck was that guy doing in the ladies room and why is he eating her meal.

Yes

You are not considering that 3 is not allowed to use the women's restroom as crossdresser are not permitted in there.

In truth it was suicide.

and how would anyone in the restaurant know the it is a crossdresser?

Willing to murder someone, but going in the wrong bathroom is a step too far.

4. Knife is missing. Shirts undone. And he has the only seat right next to the door. If it wasn't him, he clearly would have heard the noise and alerted someone.

ok
since it was murder,
we can't say "it couldnt have been a guy because it was breaking the rules to be in the womens restroom."
because murder is against the rules. get it?
the empty table shows us that each table has 2 chairs, and per chair, there is 1 knife and 1 fork.
so,
even is there is only one person at a table,
even if there is some of the table obstructed from view,
there was enough knive and fork for there to have been a spare knife and fork for each person (no table has 2 people.)
there is no conclusive evidence to favor that any character did or did not do it, over any other.
but, hey, it was the waiter. he has access to infinite forks and knives. all the other customers stole the extra silverware at their table.

Have you ever been into a women's restroom? Believe me, I had to once and the horrors I saw there still haunts me.

So is there an answer or what

>we can't say "it couldnt have been a guy because it was breaking the rules to be in the womens restroom."
>because murder is against the rules. get it?
but we can say that that specific instance of rule breaking would be noticed by bystanders
and that the bystanders are clearly not disturbed by a man leaving the womens restroom

who is to say the mens restroom isn't positioned next to it? the perspective from the rest of the room wouldn't be suffice for suspicion or consideration.

And that's how my story ends. Police found blood on my clothes and arrested me. I'll be spending the rest of my days rotting in a prison somewhere. I'll never know what really happened that cold night in January, because to the rest of the world I'm just another murderer.

Have you ever tried actually cutting something with a table knife?
It doesn't work
To kill someone you use a real knife
Also YOU CANT GO INTO A WOMENS RESTROOM, NOT BECAUSE ITS FORBIDDEN BUT BECAUSE THERE ARE 4 OTHER PEOPLE THAT WOULD NOTICE YOU DUMB FUCK

3, allowed in womens room, doesnt have knife on table

You can puncture the heart with a bread knife, it just takes more pressure.

1. He has an extra seat and no knife. Lover's quarrel

ok.
the layout of the room is such that,
nobody can see the doors of the restrooms.
typically restrooms are positioned next to each-other.
you would see someone, gender regardless, enter a hallway, hear them enter and exit, and exit the hallway.
there is no way to tell which gender went in which restroom, from the perspective of anyone but people within the restroom, or the hallway leading to the restrooms.
gender is a non variable in solving it

they do have a knife on the table, though

they all have extra seats

they all have an inconsistent number of knives

try again

Number 4 doesn't have an extra seat

They have more than one utensil

Or they start out with two

true, they don't have an extra seat,
so, that has nothing to do with anything

and, they all have an inconsistent number of utensils,
so that has nothing to do with anything

solution:
it's bait, there is no conclusive evidence, every piece of visual information in the image is deliberately misleading ,inconclusive, and irrelevant

because she is Muslim and her plate is suspiciously shiny.

Try the nigger who left the fucking door open to the place and booked it.

IT WAS A LONE GUNMAN!! EVERYTHING ELSE IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY!!1!

>without anyone noticing
>Also Muslim
Pick 1

The biggest problem is the number of plates. It's inconsistent to the number of people, alive or dead. The killer might have left already anyways

she killed herself

glad to see Sup Forums is still fucked up

What you idiots have all failed to notice, is the "WC" on the women's restroom door. This stands for white cis. Once we realize that, the conclusion is simple.... the woman killed herself in a fit of white and cisgendered guilt

The knife killed her by severing enough blood vessels and perhaps even piercing her heart.
/case closed

The owner killed herself in the bathroom after seeing her friday night dinner crowd was so small and realizing what a failure she was.

>anthropomorphising cutlery

Immigrants did this

what a bunch of losers. they all did it.
lonely faggots

It's obviously a suicide

/thread

why

3 because get drink is empty causing her to use the bathroom then she heard a message from Allah telling her to kill the bitch

Not the arab as a bomb or acid wasn't used.

The guy with only a fork.

Number 2, knife is on the wrong side and the table behind him has too little utensils so he took one of those to hide the fact he is missing his knife.
OP is still a fag

#2 because he's the one dining with the viictim

no-one it's a suicide like you should commit fucking neck yourself

Nobody killed anyone. It's not real.

4 presumably killing his daughter who was having a secret relationship with another woman who just entered the dinner (3) the waiter is looking at 4 because he just recently served the victim that same dish 4 is eating

4 he just has a fork while all others have a knife... the waiter doesnt use the public rest room
and 1 is working for the NASA as you can tell by the clothes..

Because the hat was wet

tbh it looks like the open second floor of a public restroom above the entrance ... weird angles...

number 1.
2 and 3 have knife
4 doesnt have seat in front of him so was dining alone.
no. 1 coulld be a butch lesbian as we can't see their face.
That or 1 could have a feminine penis?

Nerve gas

She's a woman. I can tell from some of the pixels, and from seeing quite a few women in my time.

>and from seeing quite a few women in my time.
Back to prison, Habib.

Is there a correct answer or are we just going to pointlessly argue with no conclusion like every other post?

Well its number 1 since a noone looks in his direcion 2 is facing down and 4 3 facing right
it might ve been number 2 date what was number 1 date . he acted out of frustration seing his wife with another man. also you cant see a knife on his table. so 2 wasnt it becouse it was his date and he still has his knifes. it also wasnt 4 or 3 he would have noticed them leaving but couldnt see number 1. 4 wasent yet on the toilet since hes eating and still has his knife. and 3 doesnt even have her meal and still has her knife on the table. so it was obviusly Number 1

Oh look Facebook on Sup Forums

I said earlier that she an heroed

Why would the killer still be there? It's not likely someone's going to stab a woman in the heart in the loo and then sit down and fucking order something. Or go back to their chicken caesar wrap.

To that end, it could be 1 or 3, as they sit remorseful. It's a good point about the woman / woman's bathroom theory. She's pretty spooked. She's definitely worth interviewing.

Otherwise, the door is open. The killer left.

Side note - wtf is homie in the red doing with his hands. It looks like he's writing with a pen into cottage cheese while squeezing a yam. Maybe he's nuts. He is missing that knife.

It would have to be a team effort since they would undoubtedly hear the scream.

the muslim woman did it because she is muslim and she did it.

t. Virgin manlet

i doubt that it was 4 since he would have been easily been seen by number 2 when entering the toilet with a knife

1 he's the only one without a knife on his table.

The woman cuz men cant go in the womens room

Number 4, he is the only one that doesn't have a knife, and the victim was killed by a knife.

the waiter. His disguise is wrong. He is a bad assassine who put on a wrong hat

Number 4. He has no knife. Everyone else has a knife on the right side of their table. Number 1 could have done it, but he is clearly blocking his right side. The women's bathroom is around the corner. Assuming the men's restroom is next to it or down the hallway, going over there wouldn't be suspicious. No one would have seen him go into the women's bathroom since it's around the corner, like I said. Also, why did 4 steal 3's soup?

Her purse is open. She brought a knife AND had unsuspicious access to the ladies shitter...