What's everyone gonna do if Clinton becomes prez?

What's everyone gonna do if Clinton becomes prez?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tu401Z76BzU
salon.com/2016/05/15/bernie_or_bust_will_save_us_the_foul_stench_of_lesser_evilism_has_made_our_politics_useless/
thefreethoughtproject.com/selected-elected-rothschild-holds-100000-plate-dinner-fundraiser-guess/
modernfarmer.com/2013/10/arctic-farming/
youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=T4bYtNIz0CA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Continue my Day to Day life because the president is merely a puppet head for the senate where the actual decisions for things get picked

Keep memeing

Hope she strokes out again as quickly as possible.

Wake up because Im obviously having a nightmare.

Well we can riot

>"there will be riots"

The presidency is so stressful anyway she probably would if she got in office.

I was hoping for a Bill/Hill murder/suicide.

I'll identify as a islamic trans-nigger and go on a rape spree. My privilege demands it.

I'll probably start drinking again and eventually kill myself

Stay here in my hugbox.

Apply for a job at the FBI, they shouldn't care about my credentials is they don't actually do anything.

Try to kill myself again and hope it's not a failed attempt this time.

Be disappointed, but then breathe a sigh of relief because at least she's not Trump.

move to australia

immigrate to Best Korea

continue living my life as planned?

hillary will likely be a decent president, though i was really hoping for sanders :/

/thread

Post daily screenshots of what is being said now about Trump in this board

Fuck off, we're full.

Nah just bantz, you Yankee cunts are alright cobber.

I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...

Be silently angry and upset, but continue life as normal. Watch the world die in a fire.
And hope that none of my friends give me shit because they know I'm a big Trump supporter

fuck off we're full cunt

and im all out of ass

Move to a country with more white people.

You mean per capita right?
The USA has the most white people by raw numbers.

Buy a Carcano.

topkek

Dunno. I'll be sad for awhile, I guess.

It's really pretty disgusting to me that as horribly flawed as she is with her dishonesty and greed, (to the point that I like Trump more than this awful witch) the people that want her for president don't see her flaws or just don't care. My god, that's roughly half the country.

We are well and truly fucked as a nation even if she loses.

Why? With trump, things can either go bad or go good. With Hillary, it is guaranteed the country will continue with it's decline. She's the same old politician groomed by the establishment

This, trump is boom or bust, hillary is just bust.

how will trump be different?

>Superdelegates are allowed to switch to Bernie
They're not going to, holy shit why don't people get this? These are the party elites analogous to the ones that tried to stop Trump, but they didn't have a "ha ha we win fuck off" system in place. They keep saying how they switched to Obama, completely ignoring that Obama was just the more electable puppet candidate.

Fuck, I can't wait for these Bernouts to taste defeat. I really don't mean to wish ill on them, but these are the kids running around acting like they know the political system and that they're the first grassroots campaign ever. They complain about Bernie not getting a fair shake and then eat up all of the anti-Trump propaganda. Fuck 'em.

that would be funny
the popular vote goes to sanders and the democratic party says no, we want clinton

It just shows how we royally fucked up.

She has no chance.

they're not stupid.
they're already getting heat from the dems. they can't elect her without dem voters

No i just mean with politics in general, two parties is all we have and they collude in reality making just one party, politically we're no better off than China, only thing saving us are petty disputes in washington keeping most of the politicians hating each other anyway.

anyone here from kentucky ?
any media coverage of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tu401Z76BzU

die from laughter

that's pretty much what the #BernirOrBust ppl are talking about
that's why they won't vote for clinton and probably not trump either

salon.com/2016/05/15/bernie_or_bust_will_save_us_the_foul_stench_of_lesser_evilism_has_made_our_politics_useless/

She'll be another Obama, albeit with lower approval ratings. She will be liberal on social issues, destabilize the Middle East even further and she'll do nothing back home until we get hit by the next economic downturn, in which case she'll hand over more of the taxpayers' money to our corporate overlords.

Same shit, different gender.

I'm going to continue to sit back and watch, since it still is and always will be a giant freakshow, and I've got a front row seat.

I don't necessarily trust Trump, but I think he is way better than clinton overall.

Russia. My wife is Russian, so I'll have a translator and guide.

I will continue to drink, and live, and handle firearms, and eat what I want, and fuck, and work hard making money, and spend time with my family, and read the news.

fuck off we're full

not a trump hater, I don't think he's evil
but you know, if trump fucks up, that will make 60 years of bad picks for republicans.
there have been a few articles about social unrest and future generations aren't gonna take it
I think they are right. and not just in the us

Despite her not wanting me to do any of those.

>dude comeon
>Hillary has already been elected
>thefreethoughtproject.com/selected-elected-rothschild-holds-100000-plate-dinner-fundraiser-guess/

>rothschild
G
A
M
E

O
V
E
R

Officially stop giving a fuck, maybe get autismbux. If Trump is elected I will enlist, hope I see combat.

sell all my sporting rifles for 3-5k a pop

Bernie is a faggot, I legit hope the bernouts start killing themselves when he inevitably loses

some ppl have come to the realization that if we don't push back we lose anyway.
everyone will suffer until ppl wake up

actually be kind of fun to watch if trump is really bad

hillary could be really bad too but she will be good at it

Part of me secretly wants Trump to fail miserably so Sup Forums will realize it doesn't matter who it is, all the politicians suck and are liars.

Get addicted to something in order to ease the pain.

glue man.

Buy 200 stripped AR lowers and profit when the court kills the bill of rights..

make fun of you for being cucks
>female prez
>being this haram
Slightly worried tho, with out growing Islamic population she might see fit to invade us

Best scenerio is if Hillary gets presidency and it's considered one of the worst presidencies in US history. It would put her in an existential crisis where she fucked up the one thing she worked 30 years for.

lbutthurt ?

Not an option.

Just keep up my day to day life. Things will just keep degenerating at the same rate. There will be no happening, we will just lose freedoms and get slowly boxed in as we head toward serfdom.

Don't kid yourself, she'll leave a "legacy" that liberals will love. She'll probably push the racial agenda to the extreme. I wouldn't be shocked to see 50% of college entrants being government funded darkies

I will probably take up smoking the most expensive /fa/ brand of cigarettes I can find.

Like Lucky Strikes.

paid shills?

No one gives a fuck.

Laugh and enlist to take away people's guns

masturbate to icarly reruns

You must live somewhere much cheaper than NY then. 10 stinking dollars a pack last time I checked.

Can I move to Australia?

If Hillary doesn't go to jail and actually becomes President it's going to make USA even more of an international laughingstock. Which is saying something.

If on the other hand you elect Trump, well, same outcome really. Electing a non-politician populist who will say whatever gets people to like him, because he was on a TV show, and he "speaks his mind" and "doesn't afraid of sounding racist?" As expected of glorious USA.

>and handle firearms
Hillary will appoint 3-4 radical liberals to the Supreme Court, and their going to "reinterpret" the meaning of the second amendment. Have fun having to join your state militia to handle guns.

buy a rifle, wait for her to be vulnerable somewhere with nice positioning, and shoot her dead. Accept all consequences and go to jail forever, die a hero.

Hang niggers and spics from rafters.

innawoods

maybe take up Putin's offer for free land in Siberia

Won't / it's a non-issue, OP.

been considering it myself actually.

Long guns are going to be illegal, user

it's very viable desu

arctic farming is the future

modernfarmer.com/2013/10/arctic-farming/

>implying you fatasses are going to do anything

kek

Buying lots of guns while i can.

All men are already militia members.

>mfw Hillary takes a constitutionally guaranteed right away from women exclusively and the left cheers

We're coming for them, white boy

evil bitch, she's a neocon

youtube.com/watch?v=PV_PLCC6jeI&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=T4bYtNIz0CA

Never underestimate their denial.

Civil war

It's ok. if i don't get enough, I'll just buy them illegally from you, just "boy."