ITT: actors who do it for the art

ITT: actors who do it for the art.

t-then who does it for free?

Nic Cage?

DDL

Bullshit. The reason he's in so many movies is because he had to pay off fuck tons of debt

I got mad respect for JP and DDL simply because they actually act for the art of it. They take roles based mostly on interest instead of the paycheck or potential box office the movie might make.

We need more actors like them.

that meme guy who's in fucking everything

>JP and DDL

PTA film with those two guys when?

well ddl is going to be in a fashion drama directed pta, it just got greenlit

>people on Sup Forums enjoy PTA
no wonder

classic

God, she's so hot.

enjoying your first day here?

david bowies a bloke m8

Am I not a big guy?

>It's a Kieran makes a girl bleed from throatfucking scene

Did he really do that? And as long as we're on topic, does anyone have that webm of the guy fucking a girls pussy while another girl reaches in the first girls ass and gives the guy a handjob through the walls if the anus and vagina while he ahs his cock in the first girls vagina?

Viggo

I'm sure he didn't do it on purpose, but it's a brazzers scene with aidra fox if you're interested

I die a little inside every time I see a recent pic of him. He is almost a blackhole of happiness, spirit and creativity.

>implying he isnt an army of clones

or so I heard him say

He knew what he was getting into when he sold his soul for money. And to think he actually had a couple of great films before Happy Madison.

yeah nah

this dude has never been in a good movie

Acting isn't art

he's not even a good actor

Honestly I seriously doubt Dano is dedicated to his craft out of choice. It's that given the way he looks, he's limited to a certain set of roles.

Granted he's an extremely talented actor and he makes every single role he's in work overtime, but I don't think he'd pass up a blockbuster.

Have yet to see him in a bad role

Lel. Which?

Christopher Walken

Man I always felt like he had a really weird smile. Like he's pretending to have feelings and is actually a sociopath or something.

Aha he got fat.

YOU'RE A BIG JUST

most of his roles have been in very good movies, he only chooses what seems to be talent from what i've seen

Daniel Radcliffe
Shia LaBeouf
Mads Mikkelsen

>Mads Mikkelsen
Mads thread??

Sam Rockwell

Prime DeNiro was an artist
Current DeNiro is a sad old man

Man, I really wish we could get a young De Niro again.

So do I, user...
So do I...

Remember when he like pretended he was trying to be a rapper for a while

Bump for sauce

Classic Paul Dano

a guy who acts once in a while clearly doesn't do it for the art

he could at least work in theatre like all his peers but no, he's too special for that

Who is
>Harrison Ford
>Johnny Depp
>John Cusack

all overrated hacks who have never made one performance which DeNiro couldn't top

Why is he so fucking based?

He doesn't act often because he picks roles carefully and he's stays in character for a long ass time

DDL

GoNY was a bag of shit though

boring and soulless

I'm really not into stars or anything but I love him

Harry Potter
Transformers
Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna

Isn't Mads in some upcoming capeshit?

billy madison was good. or maybe its just the nostalgia. It was that magical first time i saw a retarded man child.

More like "actors who think they do it for the art, but in reality, they're talentless, pretentious faggots".

Fuck off faggot

I didn't get what he meant by this. Was this one of those things they added for the European audience?

thats my boy

Well that just sounds impossible

Lawless was pretty good

Great soundtrack too

He actually does, but people only ever see the CORONA. Vin Diesel is ascendednerdkino. Just watch all his /tg/-influenced pet projects, they're pretty neat in a John Carpenter DIY-kinda way.

That video of him hanging out with Stoya is kinobeyondkino.

No, it used to be an American thing to eat orange slices at half-time because they revitalized you. They stopped advertising this kind of thing when sports drinks got big.

truth hurts huh

Was he ever a symbol of attraction? I always thought he was a good looking dude, even until goodfellas.

post it

muh dick

neat

Oh man I gotta watch the first two Godfathers this weekend god Cazale was great in the second one

he's a good lad

It's completely possible. I saw it on /gif/ a little while ago and was both astounded and disgusted.

>An American thing
English rugby player here, we always have orange slices at half time

I enjoyed Happy Gilmore. Only one of his films worth a damn desu

He OD'ed on the blue pill.

>Establish yourself as a young mischievous jew

>Grow into an old tired jew

I feel like he's going to kill himself soon.

blair witch 2 book of shadows

fellowship of the ring is on right now :)

Disturbia and Holes

Neither of those movies are very good.

Flicks, more like.

I'm Still Here is literally: just fuck my shit up the movie
Watch it nerd

he doesn't do theatre because years ago he claimed he saw the ghost of his dead father while performing hamlet and ran off stage. Since then he's never done another stage production. Dude is crazy, also why he's the greatest living actor

You English fuck. I hope you fucking die.