Would you let a woman hypnotize you into becoming a very feminine male?

Would you let a woman hypnotize you into becoming a very feminine male?

leave

Leave

Not possible for me to be feminine being 6' 1" with a low brow and pronounced jawline

Uh, in your hypnotized state, you wouldn't even be aware of any of that. All you would see is a beautiful chick.

kek

Would you let a man hypnotize you into being a submissive, cock addicted, brainfucked female slut?

Because that sounds more fun to me.

Get in here to see some real naughty stuff, and don't forget to post yours please! Discord /5aj52XB

Male or female I would let them do it to me

Both could happen at the same time, heh.

Hypnobattle? Whomever inducts the other first wins a new pet?

There are plenty of tall girls out there so height is negligible. Add a metric fuck ton of cardio with a low carb, low protein diet to slim down and lose muscle mass. Learn to use make up or employ a pro makeup artist, and a good hairstylist, and voila, you a fucking trap.

Props to the traps out there. It is not easy to maintain.

I imagine the girl doing the hypnotizing does all that afterward.

neanderthals can be grils too

Literally my dream for her to

Hypnotized or not, he still needs to go through the process. Cant change your physical body with pyschology alone

Indeed. She puts in the work to make the male far more feminine.

Thats all well and good, but she cant literally exercise for him.

No, but she can hypnotically command him to work out.

A full feminization program would probably take a lot of sessions imprinting gradual steps to modify behaviors.

Gradual change so the mind doesn't reject it.

Makes sense.

Slow thread is slow. Hypnofetishists are far too fucking hard to find anymore. I haven't had a live partner into it in at least 3 years.

>crossdressing makes you feminine

You either are feminine or aren't newfag.

You're on the wrong board, try

That is perplexing as hell to me. I thought everyone loved hypnosis.

shut up Cassie

I wouldn't want to be hyponitzed to begin with and would resist with all my willpower.

/d/ tends to be rotating threads of the same few hundred pictures getting posted again and again with the same user base.

And I don't know if it's the case any more, but it used to be if you got too deep into discussion instead of posting those same pictures the thread would end up deleted.

Sup Forums should be a good place to snag interest from people who are curious, but don't browse /d/ and /aco/, but every hypnothread, even those flooded with pictures to try and maintain interest, seems to sputter and die with about 5-10 people ever speaking up.

I wish. And it's harder when you're a straight guy. I could pull in gay men wanting me to make them sissies all day any day. Finding a woman who wants to obey and will let you thoroughly mindfuck her is difficult, and seems to be becoming more difficult. Either because I'm getting older or because culture has shifted.

Probably just me getting old.