I've played Fallout 4 (on PC via Steam) for over 400 hours. I love it. Just bought Skyrim. It's currently downloading...

I've played Fallout 4 (on PC via Steam) for over 400 hours. I love it. Just bought Skyrim. It's currently downloading. Am I going to like that too?

you're late to the fucking party nigger

it's a pretty good game, kept me entertained for about 2 years. i can't play it anymore though, witcher 3 and dark souls ruined skyrim for me.

Everybody and their dog likes skyrim.

That's how I roll, because I hate parties.

Great game if you plan to mod it. Otherwise it is pretty bland by itself, especially the combat

It's good, especially that bit where you die at the end.

You're gonna love it you fucking nerd. Play dark souls

Only with mods... not even trolling

Should I start with the first in the line of Dark Souls, or play III straight away?

Which mods?

I played them in sequence. The first is the best IMO, but the least noob-friendly at least when you're starting out and don't know how the combat works.

I'd start with 2, then go on to either 1 or 3.

There's a lot of graphical mods that can help with the dated look of the game, plus some mods that fix broken quests. Those are the only mods I used. You can also get small aesthetic ones like more immersive towns and more random events and stuff which is neat.

Go on nexusmods or the steam workshop. Get the overhauls that add perks and weapons, like Ordinator and JaySuS swords. There are also retextures to make it look nicer. Basically go on Nexus and download the first 100 mods on the top rated all time list.

To start with the Unofficial Patch, you can find it on Nexus.

Followed by SkyUI (once you have it, you'll never go back)

I would say take SMIM as well for it fixes many visual errors and add 3D visuals to 2D textures.

From there, brows for your self, I could give you a list with 200 mods ... so ... yea

P.s.: I am speaking of Oldrim not Skyrim Remastered. Remastered lacks the SKSEx64 so SkyUI won't work, well not the latest version + a lot of other mods, well all who need a script extender.

Fallout 4 is 9gag tier faggot shit
Play fnv or fo3

yeah skyrim is pretty much the greatest game of all time

what do you mean?

Hah! Funny thing is that I just redownloaded Skyrim like last week. You'll love it bro. Make sure you get the dlc though. AND DONT FUCK WITH MODS. Play the game how it's supposed to be played.

Enderal

Also, I recommend getting the Skyrim Script Extender. A lot of UI mods will require it along with boosting performance by a slight amount.

i dunno just witcher 3 is a better open world rpg of the same vein and so is dark souls.

Just bought the witcher 3, why is it so hyped up?

great story, characters are well developed, great environments (compare the map of skyrim to just skellige) plus gwent

Fallout 4 is not a great game, but it is acceptable.

Skyrim is way better, i never modded it, and i just played the main story once, but i really liked it, it felt as a very complete world.