Anyone in here with HPV has some general idea of how to kill these fuckers...

anyone in here with HPV has some general idea of how to kill these fuckers ? Vinegar works for a couple of days and they come back the same they were.
Pic very related.

>vinegar works

Then keep using vinegar

Is that your dick?

I thought men with hpv were asymmetric

Yeah , its got 2 big ones on the head too.

Do you mean asystematic?

I thought so too. OP has some kind of super warts.

Your dick is turning to wood. Neat.

Amputate

How did you get HPV OP?

Never date a girl that has had "cancer" down there guys, thats code for wart pussy.

They have already been diagnosed by a med. He said it's becoming more and more common here in the Balkans.
I got it from the only bitch i didn't ask for a STD test. Don't be like me..

you mean asymptomatic you retarded cunt. Jesus. do they not teach English anymore? fuck

use white vinegar, then massage some argan oil with tea tree oil.

Men are only carriers of hpv homie. It shows as cancer in women's va Gina's.

Here are the ones on the head..

go to a doctor you weird fuck

Also tried cutting them off with a scalpel and burning them off with battery acid.Scalpel didnt work. Battery acid worked and fucked them up real good. They didn't come back for a month ,but it burned real bad.

late says he burns his off with a ciggerette lighter. try that.

Amputate and become a trap

Would fucking a girl like this give her cancer ?
I'd be willing to try that if it is the case.

You are going to have to go to a doctor quite a few times and they will burn them off with liquid nitrogen. It sucks but once they are all taken care of they are gone for good.

you could direct her to this thread.

This. Or find a big dick man that just died and see they can give his dick...a donor dick.

HPV is fucking gross. I am 30, fucked a lot of bitches in my 29s, then found wife.

The came HPV aka leper dick.

Maybe try and improve your immune system. Lots of yogurt and vitamin a.

They are not "gone for good" they keep coming back and you can give them to others loser.

When i got diagnosed the doctor just said to give it 10 to 12 months.. Its been 2 years now. And if it does give cancer to women i have some bad news to bring to a certain amount of them.

Oh really? Is that why mine are gone for over ten years now and my GF doesn't have them.

Oh and just so every one in here knows I was wearing a condom and still got them around the base of my dick.

>asymmetric
>asystematic
my sides

Did you mean asynchronous?