What's the normie-est way to "be into music"?

What's the normie-est way to "be into music"?
>dadrock/metal
>listening to major hits from the 20th century
>Deep House

Browse Sup Forums

listening to only one genre

Listening exclusively to top 40 hits
That's really it. Most normalfags listen to what's trending and nothing more, they don't care about what used to popular they just like what's "banging" right now. They don't listen to full albums, they don't bother exploring deeper into an artist's discography, they just listen to whatever songs are on the chart and nothing more. That is by far the most normalfag way to be into music, if you don't agree then you've never actually hung around with genuine normalfags.

I think what OP means is people who are (claim to be) serious and knowledgable about music beyond the normal normie way of things, but are still normie.

People who say "music is my life".

I don't think these people claim to be into music.

Hipsters who listen to surface level "indie" music

lwhatever is on the radio

deep house is such non-music
why do people like it

By posting on an image board dedicated to pop music infested by normalfags who use cancerous newspeak like "normie" while holding a superiority complex over the "eclectic" media they passively consume as background noise, of course.

>infested by normalfags
>who use cancerous newspeak like "normie"

Total lack of self awareness even for a joke.

>deep house is such non-music
explain this

>non-music
sounds patrish

absolutely

You totally missed the point.

Because it doesn't require any commitment from you to enjoy it. Literally the dance music for the lazy man.

i'll take all 3 of those. then the fags at campus who rotate the fotm artist/album from p4k.

Hell yeah they do. They claim to love music and omg i couldnt live without music and then its like that. Ridiculous.

People whose favourite artists Beach House, Mac Demarco, Fleet Foxes, Father John Misty and Fleetwood Mac. It's also likely that they wear chokers and smoke.

My sister listens to some of those bands and has gone to a few concerts, and she is nothing like you described.

Just copping Sup Forumscore chart, RYM top chart, besteveralbums chart, Sputnik all-time too, etc. and thinking you know shit about music because you listen to the highest rated stuff. A listener's individual experience with the music and their ability to discern the details of the music is what matters the most (things someone who does what was said earlier doesnt have that high a capacity for.)

Finding new music from the most popular spotify playlists

>these people don't like the things I like, therefore those things are fundamentally unlikable
I don't listen to those artists, but I'd rather hang out with the person you described than with someone who broadly judges a character based on five artists, one clothing item and one vice.

this is probably the best answer

That's not even close to the most pleb and normie you can be.

The correct solution is: to actually be big into music
do not seperate yourself from "normies" it's not like they are incapable of at least understanding you