What does fucking a poophole feel like in comparison to a vagina?

What does fucking a poophole feel like in comparison to a vagina?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot#/media/File:Female_anatomy_with_g-spot-nb.svg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wet bags of sand

Tighter at first, and looser if it takes a while to nut.. Also, female asses>male asses

You need to fuck more boys, user. Boy butts are so much better. Cute and tone.

ask ur mom

pleb pls, there's no greater feeling than plunging your penis in a warm boi hole

Tighter entrance, much looser depths. Means you have to pull your dick quite a bit out, to get enough stimulation.

Like slightly tighter and a lot more work but i like the power trip

feels stinky

Yeah, it's way more mental than anything, Its disappointing after you get over the initial high that you're fucking a girl in the ass. Cool every blue moon though.
I'll take oral or regular over it any day though

it's the best feeling in the world if you hate her

Slightly noticeable temperature difference. Other than that, yeah most mental. Not worth the hassle once the novelty has worn off.

Yeah, that about covers it. I fucked a dude once (my first time doing anal), and it was like he had a pussy. Very strange experience.

Ass: Tightness in a focused location.
Vagina: Looser overall, but a more distributed tightness.

I prefer having anal sex to vaginal sex with pretty much any girl I've ever been with, but I'm a sexual degenerate who doesn't want children.

Do you have a small dick then?
The tightness of an ass is only at the beginning, then it's loose. With a vagina you're going to get a decent grip no matter how far into her depths you get

Its only tighter at the sphincter and then its not.

I prefer vaginal sex.

Creaming a girl's asshole is the best. Not many girls are down for that though. A few complained to me that it felt weird afterwards and asked me to just pull out and finish on their ass. I can imagine that having cum run out of your ass would be unpleasant.

>Not worth the hassle once the novelty has worn off.

It is only a hassle if you care whether it hurts or not. If this is a girlfriend of a wife, then yeah, you take your time, warm up, opening it up. If it is a punishment fuck or some drunk slut you are just nutting in, just stuff it in and go for broke. Their tears help lube it up.

enjoy your rape charge, and being on the receiving end in jail

My dick's 7 inches. Due to my proclivity for butt stuff, I'd actually prefer it were a little bit smaller. Tightness isn't even the thing that draws me to anal, though I don't think it gets substantially looser towards the end It might loosen up a bit, but only the difference between her relaxing a bit or tensing.

Pussy is like fucking a silky snug glove, whereas anal is like fucking a tight ring and it get loose afterwards it's weird. Overall i prefer pussy, my wife is on the tighter side too so prefer pussy.

>rape charges after fucking a one nighter slut
only in america

It feels like you dick is more wrapped than in a vagina. I prefer it.

It's nothing mind-blowing, physically speaking, but it's a fun way to mix it up when you're bored and don't want the same old pussy. The best thing about it to me is just that it's dirty and degrading.

Feels like a fleshy elastic band wrapped around your dick. Not that great in comparison.

>get rubberband.
>wrap around dick several times till you feel some pressure.
>put shit in hand.
>fuck hand with shit with rubberband dick.

Boy here, got fucked in the ass once. There became poop everywhere and I'll never forget that smell. Never again.

if you're tearing up her dry asshole with no lube w/o stopping, she's probably going to call the cops unless she's an extreme masochist

It's tight so you force it in and get off on knowing that you hurt her (or him)

Shitty

It's your fault for not watching your diet that day, and preparing.
I take dicks in my butt like once or twice a week and I've never had an accident

The same really, i honestly prefer vag because i dont have to smell shit in the air while doing anal. If they tell that anal is tighter ? it means she has a loose pussy haha

>pleb pls, there's no greater feeling than plunging your penis in a warm boi hole

homo pls. nutting inside a girl for the sole purpose of procreation is no better feeling.

you have been watching too many movies. most probable course of action is she will cry herself to sleep a few nights until the asshole heals, she will never call you again and there will be no more follow up. been there more than once. being called a psycho and beaten with those weak hands of a woman is the worst that happened.

Tighter at first but no cervix to bang against so you can go deeper overall. It's better. It's a power thing too, I get off on it.

Try pitching instead of catching OP

feelgoodman

sauce?

This. Double dubs checked.

This guy gets itI've been pounding cute boy holes for years and never had issue with poop.

Did you know that this image is of some guy's mom that used to browse Sup Forums years ago?

Vaginas are better to fuck IMO. I'll fuck my gf's ass when she asks me to, and she does sometimes, but I prefer pussy. I never use a condom in her pussy (IUD FTW) though, and I use a condom in her ass for cleanliness because we're both too lazy to do a proper douching. So there's your caveat.

Anyone else here actually enjoy getting a qt girls shit on their dick during anal or is that just me?

stop same fagging fagfag

sure thing bud. definitely not in the age of feminism in the year 2017.
She'll definitely make you pay, and use that female privilege

7 inches means jack shit. It is all about girth.

sure thing retard

I'm really fucking horny so this is doing it for me, but you wouldn't happen to have any trannies instead of outright traps would you~?

filthy user

no trannies are gross
also what i posted was just a dude

You'd think it'd be tight but it just gets loose, pussy is better

They're all very feminine boipussies is what I meant.

It feels amazing, it makes it even warmer & you don't need lube either

I have fucked loose and tight ass and pussy. The tightest holes were assholes. Vaginas can be tightened though through exercising the kegle muscles.

i would fuck that ass

i like it, it's half the fun. must be a mental thing, like "horny without limits"

i wouldnt mind fucking that

well let's agree to disagree, part ways and keep doing what we are doing. peace.

yup

Sauce is me. Homemade video from a few years back.

Don't know if I have a wrench for that

This guy knows
Also like a stinky ring grabbing the middle of your penis preventing you to go any further (if you're out of lube)

you almost blown me into oblivion with your arguments. nice, cunt

what he said + smoother than a pussy

Love Anal. Do not like shit on my dick. She better enema first. The butt isn't supposed to have shit in there when you do it.

Raspy

It makes the sex hotter imo, once you get past the smell you literally cum buckets

It's as if you are wrapping a sausage skin over your dick
If the chick is into it her orgasms will be more intense than from vag

The wf wants it in her ass or on it. She gets embarrassed about farting our cum.
Also OP the ass has a tight entrance. The oring is tight the insides isn't so much. Once you get her opened up it takes a while to cum.

More for the love of god!

like a bag of sand

Sauce please

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Never had a issue with smell or shit anything. I guess I fuck bitches who know how to take care of themselves.

Short answer; good, or maybe not good.
Long answer; depends. You gotta get a girl who is into it and can relax well enough for you to get it in and lube everything up properly. Can be an amazing experience for both of you. Although it's usually something only freakier girls do. That's just a generalization, by no means the rule. Hell, I believe most/all girls are at least secretly freaky in someway or another.

>orgasms
lies

That's fucking gross. Got any more?

Never went too much further than the sphincter due to pain. But the hassle, shit on dick and lack of enjoyment on her part is a huge turn off

It's a slightly tighter hole (it your gf isn't loose af), that comes with several downsides. I honestly don't bother

This depends on the woman. Some girls enjoy anal as it's easier to get to the g-spot. For others it takes forever to feel enjoyment, if any at all.

women don't have gspots in their ass dumb virgin

Yeah most times this doesn't actually happen.

>Some girls enjoy anal as it's easier to get to the g-spot

Those "girls" certainly have dicks if you can reach their "g-spots" from the ass

w/e you say bud

Dudes right about the orgasms. If a girl can get off on it she'll cum really hard. Normally I've been able to achieve that by fucking her in the ass while she's on he side. You can then reach around and rub her clit. If you can make a girl cum while she's getting ass fucked it's sure bet you can talk really dirty to her and spank her and do a lot of domination stuff with her and she'll be into it. Mannnnn.. I miss this one slut I used to do that to so bad.

are you retarded

Poo is just a real turn off. The smell. The feel. Knowing its teeming with e.coli and bacteria. Its rancid. I cant stop imagining all the lil e.coli bugs crawling up my urethra giving me UTIs and shredding up my dick and bladder

It's pretty much the same, or even better, if you just stick a finger up their butts while fucking their vags. Way easier to clean up and less risky than using the D

The Grafenberg spot can be stimulated by anal sex easily, it's #6 in the diagram, and the anus is #20. Basically, the dick pushes right against it as soon as it's in. That's why women who come from anal sex come so hard. But you generally gotta rub their clit to get them there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-spot#/media/File:Female_anatomy_with_g-spot-nb.svg

Absolutely not the same. Getting your ass actually fucked is on a different level than a two-knuckle-deep finger wiggling around

Sauce on this bitch?!

It makes me sick, i don't know how people can pull out their shitty cocks and not gag

When the girl is into it its amazing. In my experience it makes girls cum really hard. Even girls who think theyre not into anal will change their mind once you make them cum by eating their pussy and sliding a finger in her ass. Ive converted quite a few that way and then theres no going back. Pic very related

Sauce on her

One is big on the outside, tight on the inside.
The other is tight on the outside, big on the inside.