Sup Sup Forumsros. Your wife sends you pic related of her sucking a giant black cock

Sup Sup Forumsros. Your wife sends you pic related of her sucking a giant black cock.

What you gonna do, Sup Forums?

post it to the internet including to her family and friends, leave her never speaking to her again. i if this is not everyones answer then youre a faggot

>implying i would marry someone that would ever in her life consider thinking of niggers as humans much less going near one.

send it to her dad

This

I'd appreciate the Photoshop skills.

Is bestiality even legal though?

>shitpost about John Cuckendorf

He's just mad Asians love White dick more than anything. Who doesn't like a bit of superiority, Asians are intelligent enough to see Whites are the chosen raise to breed them out of existence.

Get a divorce because my wife is cheating on me. Then send the pictures to her parents.

Here's the little cuck when he was younger.

>>chosen raise
>>raise

Are you mentally challenged?

bye wife.

fap furiously

>Are you mentally challenged?

I've never been check out but I think so, I'm black btw but seem to manage fine enough

I just fucking hate Asians and especially this cuck John

Send her the picture of me and her sister. Then send that picture to her parents lol

Send her a pic of me sucking an even bigger and blacker dick.

Like hell I'm gonna lose.

is that true?

top kek!

Only the truest for you, my dear user.

lol I got divorced 15 years ago

imma ghost that bitch and let her live in shame alone

Save it, get a lawyer, use this as evidence so she cant rape you in the proceedings.

Tell everyone what a horrid slut she is, social shame is worse for women than anything else.

i'd stop by during work, check the cams to see that she's inside all over the bbc, block the doors and set the house on fire.

fap

die

Turn her into a hotwife, film her sucking many big cocks, fap to the vids

she already does, and it goes further than sucking. I love it. only gf not wife tho

Blood Eagle

1. gps location in photo data
2. Find wife and slap dick out of her mouth
3. take dick and finish it off like a boss

Edgelord. I bet you are sweating like a cuck in a sauna because you want to explain what a blood eagle is.

Enjoy the fuck outta my new single life, grateful that I dodged a bullet!

Still smaller than mine so I'd probably just be confused at the fact I married someone without a brain.