What's your excuse?

lazy.

I'm a faggot

I don't like working out

Depressed

I like girls

I rather have sex with women

start workout to overcome depression

Constantly at work. Whenever I'm at home I sleep.

any femanon actually feels attracted to this type of body here?
>inb4 its subjective duh

Got injured, am in physical therapy trying to work at it. Everyone else in here is putting an excuse

No I drink to overcome depression

I've got a fractured vertebrae

I was jacked at one point. Then I fell in love with running, now I'm a lot leaner but I can run far as fuck

I don't like this kind of underwear
I prefer boxers

I actually like kinda chubby men.

this guy is on roids, and I am not down with that

This guy knows what's up

You'll ruin your life, stop it.

me too man, me too

i weighed 140kg at 184cm, i can't get ripped anymore

running is more fun anyway

Yes +1

gross, hes all veiny and shit ill take a nice bear or skinnyfat guy any day over this roided freak

I dont use steroids

y e s

Don't have the money or time to dedicate myself like that. I'm reasonably fit, but nowhere near greek god mode.

I'm just mad the pic is saved as Connor Murphy when his real name is Adam.

I'm a lazy cunt

I didn't realize I needed one.

I don't have one because I work out

I have an over large penis and don't need to overcompensate with working out. Plus I'm a six four Saxon, so the bare minimum does the trick

>trying this hard

I like vidya ans don't care bout aesthetics or wiminz

how many times a day do you masturbate to yourself?

Not having steroids

I play videogames all day and enjoy good food/drink so i give 0 fucks about what people think

best shape i've ever seen

Already have a girl

i'm attracted to girls so i don't want men to check out my body

dont want to look like that

looks fuckin ugly, too much

what a fgt

I totally fucked my progress for my first year by having bad diet, not progressing properly and skipping legs and cardio.

Fixed it all in the new year but all I have to show for a year of lifting is nice arms and shoulders and not being fat I guess.

Also a body like that takes at least 2 years if you're starting from an average point, lifting every other day minimum with a good programme, perfect diet and as many supplements as you can afford, fatfuck or skelly need not apply.

Still working on it though.

Start working out today though Sup Forumsros, it makes you happier, makes you life longer, more confidence, more content with yourself and grills no longer vomit when they see you. And you've got nothing to lose if you shitpost on Sup Forums all day, fucking hell, go do something productive even if it's just shitty bodyweight and jogs to start out. Newfags should also probably learn that there are other boards too, go check out /fit/ and get off this shithole.

I dont have a camera to take a picture like that

Don't make enough money to buy enough food to get bigger.

>What's your excuse?

i heard roids are bad for your health

Chest looks tiny compared to the rest of the muscles. makes him look small.

no excuses, this is what perfection looks like

Why do i need to have an excuse for not looking ripped? Maybe i dont want to go to gym 7 times a week and eat only healthy food

looooooooooooooooooool

No excuse. I started going to the gym about two week ago.

The fuck is this

Why would this clown shave his abs but not his chest?

*yawn*

not into roids

I'm lazy

I play videogames 2-10 hours a day. When I work out I eat MUCH tastier foods because I make it myself (everything tastes better when you use fresh ingredients and know how to cook). When I make burgers I can have 10 each day and still not gain weight (and everyone who have tasted them have told me it's been the best ones they've tried). I drink alcohol on a regular basis. I worked 252 hours this month and still went to the gym 6 times a week. 6 hours is nothing if you put effort into optimizing your time.

TL;DR: You are just making excuses to not exert effort in both physical exercise and knowledge about nutrition. Stop making bullshit excuses and own up that you're just too fucking lazy and worthless.

Now post a picture of you so we can laugh at what kind of shape you're actually in.

i dont take steroids

Not the user you replied to but my whole problem is starting. I'm sick of women I want to get jacked and fuck bitches for free. My whole problem is my emotional issues get in the way and make me feel drained and tired. I enjoy working out whenever I actually start but I can't get myself motivated.

my mom says I'm fine just the way i am

lazy and I still get laid enough without the work of being ripped.

Its not the working out its the diet that I hate.

I can't grow much chest hair

Having emotional issues is just more of a reason to go. Take magnesium supplements if you feel drained and tired.

Master the deadlift and your body will be dead but your mind jacked throughout the day.

I dont know where to get any roids

Quints fags

Honestly the most positive thing I think when looking at your body is that you'd be good to cook and eat.

I'm not a cannibal you're just not attractive but would be good food, like a really fat pig.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Niggaz abs look like the d pad on a sega genesis controller

I was at the movies

I inherited a lot of money from my dad so why bother.

Drink cum. Cum make little man strong and give firm butt.

I'm lazy and kinda don't care

Nah you can get that big without roids

gym is too far for how hot it is right now. (have to get there on foot)

and i'm dead serious about that too. once summer fully passes i'm gonna start going again.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

thats some real fucking Inguinal Hernia, holy shit

That's not how you wear a neck pillow...

Lol, not a narcissist bruh

Also you're fat

No reason to. Would cost me more money and require more time.

Why? I'm a manlet
I will look like I'm trying to compensate

lol gj on fucking up your knees loser

I don't care about the robocop legs, but how many hours a day over how many years do you think it would take for a 6' beer-belly and vidya kind of guy to get like that? Or, being realistic, somewhere near that.

i don't have enough money to support the amount of food and steroids it takes to get that big at that height.

I browse Sup Forums instead of /fit/

without steroids? a year to lose the weight at a healthy rate, another three to four or more years to build the mass.

with steroids? i dunno like 6-12 months.

>you can get that big without roids
Yeah, if you're one a true genetic freak, like literally
even a person with great genetics has zero chance of attaining a physique like that without some kind of help
>inb4 you're lazy and fat and don't know anything about working out
I've worked out for about 4 years and also know a lot of information on building strength, muscle, healthy routines and diets, etc. Connor Murphy also is definitely not natty anyways.

I enjoy eating smoking and drinking more than staying fit

/thread

>implying your life is worth anything and you shouldn't go on a drug binge at all times

My excuse for not taking steroids? Heart & organ concerns; oversized prostate, GH gut, etc. Stop preying on the unknowledgeble. At least let people know what stack you're taking along with your cycle specs. Don't forget to include your PCT! Always disliked the fitness industry due to all the corruption and liars. This includes supplement manufacturers

I like food too much.

These bodys are mainly diet, this guy has decent muscle mass but it is a matter of body fat, try lifting weights for 4-5 years and eating properly

You don't get that large and lean with that vascularity without juicing. He also has the signature cannonball delts that you get from steroid use. That guys has used steroids.

Roids are fine as long as you do blood work, take your AIs and do a proper pct.

Source: Am on juice.

Trannies are not muscular.

If I have to run I literally overdose on estrogen and pray for forgiveness to the Estrogen Tranny Goddess because running increases T

i have a soft ligament/joint problem which interferes with the attempts i've tried at jogging and working out

i was doing pretty well one time until i fucked up my back really awfully and couldnt stand up the next 2 days, my spine now pops when breathing

then i went jogging instead and i fucked up my hips so nowadays i just walk and dont try anything because i will die by age 30

I'm a NEET who only has 2 10-lb dumbbells. I thought that lifting would get the the confidence/motivation to get a job. I'm still a NEET. I have gained quite a bit of muscle mass.

Back to my 3x95 curls

Did this guy just skip lower ab day? I bet he used one of those EMS machines and said fuck it

No you can't. You'd need amazing genes, years and years of working out, no excuses, never missing a scheduled workout or a fucking scheduled meal. I did natural bodybuilding for 6 years with pretty good genes from my dad, and small joints from my moms side so they made my muscle bellies look even fuller and I was no where close to looking like that. I wouldn't be able to keep that low body fat, still wouldn't be that vascular, or probably that big. Idk his height, bit I'm 6ft so that'd be very hard natural.