Australian Teachers shoving there politics down Student Throats

Everything the right say's is true,i don't know if this is just an Australian thing but the teachers at my school and I know from friends lots of other schools as well that the teachers get off-topic and instead of teaching the subject they are supposed to teaching go on about Donald Trump,gun laws, racism etc (in a left wing way)

One of my history professors was going on about how mixing with other races is good. I'm Scared man...

shut up you big gaybo

hey everyone, tell him what a poof he is haha fuck ya

>history professor
>Straya
What "history" can he even teach?

>there
Why are Sup Forumstards always so fucking stupid?
Having a guess I'd say you're between 15 and 18 years old. Go to bed, kid.

Maybe something for the past few thousand years of recorded human history, you dense cunt.

>history teacher enters Italian high school
>WELLA HELLO KIDS I TEACHA YOU ABOUTA OUR HISTORYA YEAH?
>we makea the pizza
>we makea the pasta
>now nobody gots a jobba so you live witha your mamma

>2017
>being right wing

Said by every school kid who tries to be edgy by fighting against the system.

More like

>we wuz trojanz
>then we stettled down in Latium
>then we became romanz n sheit
>then we built dat uber empire and civilized barbarians
>then g*rmniggers stole our superz powerz
>then we became lombardz n wizigotz n sheit
>then we btfo'd the greeks
>then we became dat merchant republics n sheit
>then we created the renaisance and civilized europe again
>then we fought against g*rman, french, spaniard n sheit
>then we became independant and unified n sheit
>then evil nazis forced us to be fascists n sheit

t. Lazy shitter with terrible grades

This has literally never happened

The Vice Dean of my university straight up told one of my lectures that he voted in favour of Apartheid and still maintains that it was the correct choice

Just have a talk with them after class and say you're uncomfortable with all the political content. I'm left leaning myself but that sounds very unprofessional.

Your teachers sound like dodgy cunts. Should have just done a traineeship.

Is this teacher supposed to be teaching you the English language?

stop studying history

WE

Seeing as you're being shy...

I just wanted to see how many "professionals" at this school are failing you on the regular.

WUZ

EMUZ

their*
2nd language speakers shouldn't have to correct native speakers

The rightful Wizards of Aus

>Donald Trump,gun laws
Why do they care about American problems?

American foreign policy is Australian foreign policy

Because what happens in America tends to be felt elsewhere

idk why they care about the gun laws though

We learned about Australian colonization settlements, how we fucked over the abos, WW1 and WW2 in my school.

And the Aztec Empire for some fucking reason.

Sorry to hear that. I don't get a lot of that at my uni (it's in a red state), but I've heard seen that kind of shit at other campuses. Just try and ignore it and if you feel that it's becoming really unprofessional you can try reporting them.

Arm yourself with facts and go on the offensive against them.

autism

BASED
What Uni out of interest?

there is nothing based about apartheid you literal child

But it's true. If you want to win, you need to argue.

"wanting to win" is a sign of genuine autism

>One of my history professors was going on about how mixing with other races is good.
It is good to take a look at different views, it further reaffirms yours or might make you interested in the new ones.

I remember my friend (he is a guy) took womans studies and spent most of the time debating feminists, including the teacher about their retarded shit. He is mexican that grew up in shit end neighborhood in fresno so they couldn't pull much of the muh privilege shit. Said he absolutely loved the class because he is all into public speaking/debating.

most likely a shit one

>well I say thou art a child for disagreeing with my worldview
>oh yes, you must be autistic.I can feel it and know it via the words you post.

you can't even write in proper english you fucking mong

I feel you mate. It's a spreading cancer.

>le fedora man XD XD

not everyone has to share YOUR worldview. People can say what they want to say, and YOU are a petulant little manchild for pretending otherwise

LITERALLY kill YOURself YOU waste of fucking space.

If the fact that someone out there happens to air an opinion that is different to yours is UNIRONICALLY enough to trigger an autistic outburst then YOU have deep seated psychological issues.

YOU are LITERALLY seething right now because you KNOW that I'm right. Reminder that I'm in YOUR head you little bitch.

I look forward to your furious reply, which I will NOT be reading

You've just been counter meme'd and let me explain why.
In addition to almost 7 years as a confessed meme addict, I have moderated the largest meme forum on the Internet (at over two hundred and fifty thousands subscribers) for over a year. I know my stuff. It's safe to say that I am one of the world's foremost experts on memes and in fact there is no one I can think of that has a meme resume as impressive as mine.
Now you may think me assmad but let me ask you, are you really still reading at this point? Why haven't you stopped? Is it because you are interested in what I, an Australian, have to say to you? The only reason you are reading my text right now is because I want you to. The only reason I wrote it is because I wanted to waste your time. I have that power from across the globe.
THAT is what it feels like to be memed

This is the college experience. How are you just learning this?

KEK, I can LITERALLY picture YOU right now smashing your fat fists against your keyboard in a fit of ABJECT fury all because of a single post on a anime image board

kek

KEK

K E K

K E K

E

K

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Death to all those that promote race-mixing and multiculturalism. (sorry for bad english)

>KKKolombia

did she actually get sacked :(

>history professor
Are you at uni? I don't know how the fuck you got in with that spelling...

we don't even call them professors here, it's obvious he's just making shit up

No. I'm fucking furious.
This same bitch said live on national tv, and I quote "Islam is like the most feminist religion"...

Even if she weren't an islam-pushing indoctrinator, she is a fool who hasn't earned the high profile that she currently gets.

and she got fucking torn apart for that

stop being such a child

I want to threesome them

For real fuck that muslim slut tho, trying to push "le discrimination" agenda on anzac day. I'm glad the public slammed her and it's a shame the ABC didn't do the same.
Yeah it seems like bait, but there are real posts like this. Genuine ones.

>There
>Say's
>Lack of punctuation
>No use of capital letters

How about you jump inside a kangaroo bag and return to kindergarden

>I am of the opinion that your opinion is childlike and mine is superior. Indeed, Islam is to be embraced as on par with other Abrahamic Religions. You mustn't disrespect the proposers of this tolerance

t. numale redditor

who are you quoting?

Wouldn't necessarily call it "based", but South Africa today is going down the shitter. Corruption is out of control and racial tension still very much exists. The whole "Rainbow Nation" idea is idealistic hogwash.

South Africa's fate was sealed the moment they implemented apartheid policies. All the afrikaner government and Mandela did was delay the inevitable Zimbabweification of the country.

Nah they could have just kept the apartheid going as they have in Israel without all the international pressure from Britain and the US

they kept it going for as long as they feasibly could. The alternative was a straight up civil war, which they had no chance of winning. Just look at what happened with Rhodesia. The situation Israel is in is very different to that faced by african nations overflowing with natives.
>without all the international pressure from Britain and the US
are you fucking stupid? South Africa was getting with economic sanctions from the their major trading partners in the middle of an economic crisis, which pushed the government into abandoning apartheid

What's the proper option then? Or is their really no good ending for that country?

It's fucked and there's no way out

The Afrikaners should be resettled in Western cunts then, preferably Holland

I figured as much. Guess we'll get to watch the final race battle in SA in the near future.

Good ending would be rounding up all the niggers in camps and gassing them.

A history class in year 12 at my private school is doing Tsarist History

they all move here or to England

yes because that's one of the few foreign options you have in the Australian Modern History curriculum you underage cunt