There is a person known by the name of CherryPaw who is notorious for his erotic roleplaying with minors on Discord...

There is a person known by the name of CherryPaw who is notorious for his erotic roleplaying with minors on Discord, and his pro-censorship actions on the site known as Roblox. Although being caught doing this and even openly admitting this on a discord server he previously owned (which we'll get back to in a second), he continued to ERP with minors even after proclaiming he would stop. After nearly 3 months, information was gathered on Cherry to find recent ERP that he promised not to do. He was later found to have threatened someone for trying to expose him, saying he would send this person to juvenile detention. After discovering this threat, a individual known as Ruben Sim called out Cherry via twitter in response to what he tried to do. After a few events and attempts to manipulate Ruben, Cherry hid himself on twitter for a bit, only to return in attempt to raid someone's server on Discord for merely mentioning him. This resulted in Cherry's account being disabled and losing access to admin perms in his server. After this, Cherry decided to create a new account and server after he lost the privileges to delete his old server. Nearly half an hour after this server fills, he starts demanding, via voice chat, that the members of his server go to the YouTube channel of the same person he attempted to raid, and begin to report/dislike every video on the channel.

Pic related, that's Cherry in the flesh. His name is Kyle P. Crabtree.

Looks like he's the king in the north

He looks 12.

Allow me to provide some information.

Archives:
archive.is/CgAOc - Tumblr Archive
archive.is/NuFNF - Discord Confession
archive.is/zSxIs - YouTube About Page
archive.is/dRV9m - Twitter
archive.is/qbRxR - ROBLOX

Discord info:
Previous Account ID: 251702871089872896
Previous Server ID: 299116893477011457
New Account ID: 283104588725223424
New Server ID: 343808652492144642
Previous Account Name: CherryPaw#0884
New Account Name: Lil'Cherry#9958
New Server Invite: DZNVnmr

There is a person known as OP who is severely butthurt about this kid for some reason.

new server invite pls

new server invite now reeee

Trying to obtain the new invite, give me a moment

post invite asap pls, also make an alt called "furburger" we will rendezvous

New invite
mCAUM6n

I don't care, go get buthurt somewhere else new friend.

bro where is "furburger"

I'm creating the account for furburger

im just bumping for now

What is this, and how do you know he's butthurt?

Alright, I got furburger in
furburger#1143

I was kicked

>New invite
>mCAUM6n
Invalid or expired

>t. Ruben Sim

I guess I should get my fatigues on.
Personal army.

I'm going to tell him you made this thread. That's right.. He's going to know within minutes that you made this. Then, he's going to find you. He's going to get you real bad. The first thing you're going to feel is that humongous paw thunderclap your pasty li'l' baby face. You think it will end there, but it doesn't. You'll be face to face with soulless eyes, becoming more obscure with the steam of rage coating designer frames. You feel him penetrate you, without hesitation. Your body feels like it's being ripped in two as he mashes your insides to a pulp. After that, he'll expose you for everything you are.. a liar... a cheat... a slut. Your little world is about to be turned upside-down.

pass the server inv
i wanna fuck up a server

As long as OP is underage.

>Roblox

WTF IS THIS GARBAGE THREAD

God damnit...this got me. Your wittism was refreshing.

and why did you tell us this

I say let the man entertain the younglings.
There's nothing inherently wrong with ERP especially if both sides are consenting (and they are, otherwise they'd press that X in the top right corner).
It's not like sexting where it may actually be harassment.

What are you even doing investigating him? It's none of your business.
He's having fun, the teens are having fun, and you?

You're overprotective, or even worse - just jealous.

Back then this board would be all over this, evidence provided and everything... pedos lives used to be ruined for the lulz over shit like this. I'm with you OP, you may not get shit done in this thread but you can sink this fucker down in the end.

It's like only the faggots, pedos, furries, and asspies remained..

Not that I think anyone would believe me, but I've been on Sup Forums since maybe 2004. It's always been arbitrary if anyone would do anything with someone's personal information or call out "not ur personal army".

Just is how it is.