Are you guys guilty of this?

Are you guys guilty of this?

Because liking someone else is one thing. People like people that like other things.

Liking yourself is considered vain. Even more so when you like yourself for being what most consider disgusting. Its vain and pathetic.

she weighs less cause she had a ham (leg) amputated. simple maths for you anti-stem feminist cuntbags.

Depends on what you consider curvy. Most feminists think obese whales are what count as curvy

Guilty of what? Liking fat chicks? Hell no, fat chicks are gross.

/thread

This is bullshit. There are plenty of fatass cosplayers that get tons of attention of social media.

What the fuck are you talking about?

This is because cosplayers work towards the goal. Just posting yourself and stating you like yourself is lazy and not interesting.

Even still, I have fat chicks on Twitter who get tons of positive attention just for posting their caked up faces.

It's a circle jerk. Playing the social game is a giant circle jerk.

Because what men consider curvy and what women want to pretend is curvy are two different things

A roll of fat is not a curve, it is a roll of fat

Curvy =/= obese

Yes a lot. i hate fat chubbies that claim to be curvy. Curvy is fit, in shape, well built, flat stomach big ass big tits. Not a fucky tummy, chicken wings and elephant legs.

Not just that, but the dude has no reason to lie. The bitch is just rationalizing her laziness, and everyone sees through it.

It's less about vanity and more about liking yourself despite people shaming you.

If someone liked themselves for something they accomplished, that's one thing. But a fat chick saying she likes herself for being fat is like a meth head saying they like themselves for having rotten teeth and sores all over

It's just a side effect of a very unhealthy lifestyle

*has sex for first time* all friends say congratulations
*wanks self off* no friends say congratulations

It's just not fair. I spend a lot of time jerking off and where's the respect? Where's the appreciation?

This

Also, I'm fat and pretty hairy. Where's my bunch of people with signs defending me on college campuses?

It's a discussion about the sexy BBW, who can pull off being 'curvy' AND 'sexy' (and still look like a real woman).....

.....Versus, gross monstrous 'mole-people' on TLC's 600 lbs life, trying to rationalize how they became so misshapen, and that we shouldn't fat-shame them, and respect them as human beings.

I don't think it's vanity, because there's nothing to be vain about. It's just SJW-brand shoe-horning public perceptions to being acceptable and tolerable to those who can't fit in 'normal' society.

Fat women are shit tier and if you like them in any way you should feel pain.

People like hurting others in order to cope with their own unnecessary insecurities.

no, i dont like fatties.

Would not really call it guilty. If I work out 7 days a week and have an 8 pack then put that I love myself people would probably tell me I'm a conceded asshole. A fat girl says she loves herself and for being lazy, not only are you not suppose to tell her to get over herself, some how she's a hero?
How does that make any logical sense? She should be happy anyone commented at all and stop posting on social media about her weight if she doesn't want it brought up.

No one likes fat chicks. Not even fat dudes.
Some people are slaves to their hormones though and think getting hard and finding someone attractive is the same thing.