Rick And morty is the pure embodiment of Reddit. Prove me wrong

Rick And morty is the pure embodiment of Reddit. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't understand it. Who the fuck cares. Do you find the show amusing? if so great watch it and enjoy yourself! Do you not? Great don't watch it!

Get the fuck off my board with this bullshit, Go on Sup Forums or some other faggotry board like /mlp/ if you wana complain about adult swim cartoons and people who enjoy them

I was thinking of watchjng the show is it gud?

I like the crazy scientist guy i fel like they tried to make back to the future also have started to listen to jordan peterson and i think rick sounds like him

You smell like microwaved lettuce

Who fucking cares? God, you're such a faggot.

not that guy, but how can you smell people over the internet?

also i bet you smell like fat guy sweat

not se3

fuck you nigger I love rick and morty. I don't care if it comes from your degenerate mom's anus you fucking piece of shit. LICK LICK LICK MY BALLSS!

i smell them very carefully you fucking autist. this isn't a game.

AIDS

GRAAAAAASS TASTES BAD

Can someone explain this Reddit comparison? I dont like the show either but i dont know what you fags are talking about. And im only on reddit for r/assholes and or ass related forums

enough with this crap
why is everybody talking about this show
it is good tho
but anywhere I go there are people talking about it ,here on Sup Forums
cut it out

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

PICKLE RICKLE'S GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME XDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=v3pXNTCeevo

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

because lonely faggots will do anything for replies including trashing a popular show

if op doesnt like the show he could just watch something else.

You gotta watch it high, my nigger, then come back here! This show is legitimately fun! Fuck game of thrones, by the way

i'm saving this, thanks man

I turned myself into a pickle OP! I'm Pickle Dick!

Explain the significance of wubalubadubdubs please. Bird Person said it was a sign of pain.

Prove yourself right first.

It means "I am in great pain, please help me."

Basically, Rick has a full grasp on the universe to the point of being eaten inside out with nihilism. He claims to not give a shit, but his intelligence and knowledge of the universe causes him great pain.

There's a reason why he went from freedom fighting terrorist to hateful apathetic old man.

Pretty funny show, doesn't try to soapbox or any of that shit. Passed on it until a friend showed me it originally, as long as you ignore the increasingly cancerous fanbase it's all good user.