Freedom is a piece of shit

Freedom is a piece of shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-introduced-bill-to-criminalize-flag-burning/article/2608366
newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-inauguration-aaron-cantu-john-boswell/2017/06/09/id/795202/
youtube.com/watch?v=qQHtP3ce3IQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I live in a country where you can burn the flag user
you live in a country where you can talk shit like this

so no it isn't

agreed, america is a piece of shit country

The world is a piece of shit and we are just the flies buzzing around it.

Then get out. Now.
Tell your mom your leaving.

I don't know if you're some ISIS or commie guy but believe me capitalism

Life is a piece of shit a giant is flinging down to the floor. When it hits, we all die.

Why are victims of capitalism the biggest supporters of it?

Do you really think you're going to be rich or something?
lel

Everybody chipping in their $1.05?

WHAT DID YOU SAY NIGGA!!!

No. I didn't pay any taxes last year.

I agree. We shouldn't have freed you. We should have sent you back instead.

>this
freedom lets us disagree.
in shitty authoritarian countries, you can be arrested or killed for disagreeing with the government. people living under communist governments wish for democracy

>america is a piece of shit country

Humanity was a mistake. This world will never be a good place as long as we're in charge of it.

MuriKKKans don't know freedom. They lost their entire Bill of Rights while chasing flags and eagles and clowns.

Trump is going to start arresting people.

Fuck you, Freedom is the best Gundam there is.
You're probably one of those fags who likes Turn A.

Both Trumplethinskin and Her Reptilian Majesty would like to make flag-burning a federal crime.
washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-introduced-bill-to-criminalize-flag-burning/article/2608366

>Humanity was a mistake
except for me
:) :) :)

>washingtonexamimer
do you print that Moonie faggotry out and shove pieces of it up your ass, user?
kek

"people"

He started doing so at his Biggest Inauguration in History.
newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-inauguration-aaron-cantu-john-boswell/2017/06/09/id/795202/
A reporter covering protests at President Donald Trump's inauguration faces 75 years behind bars — while a multimillionaire Trump supporter attending the festivities and busted for sexual abuse walked away with a $50 fine, according to reports.

Pick your own source, then. Don't be like your Fearless Leader.

t. Achmed
People who cross the border illegally, yes.

topkek
who are the fucking clowns in this picture?

There isn't a "source" user.

It's made up bullshit. And you believed it.

Spoken like a true Muzzie

No, Trump will start putting people who criticize him behind bars.

Well, I mean it worked well for Putin.. then again, he just kills them.

Alright then, at the end of his admin. we'll see if rosie o'donell, whoopi goldberg, kathy griffin, etc. are in prison.

Come on now. This isn't Stalinist USSR.

ribbit

hnnnng

you don't have to fly every where

Trump has already stated that the press has "too much freedom."

And with government resources like PATRIOT and the Espionage Act he could shut down CNN or WAPO.

She's an entertainment bot programmed with thousands of political pleasure receptors in her body.

Fuck the Bill of Rights, America lost its freedom when the Articles of Confederation that protected states' rights was lost to the Constitution, which granted significant powers to the Feds.

>the Articles of Confederation

>tfw you're an airline pilot
>tfw you take 15 seconds to go through KCM

feels good man

He was probably talking about how they get away with being dishonest A LOT.

CNN needs a major kick in the ass anyways, if you want your country to prosper and people to get along you don't edit clips deliberately and give strong one sided bias that will incite more racial tension like what happened in Milwaukee and pretty much every other time CNN reported on BLM. You also don't try to drag down the President every chance you get. Not good for morale. A CNN insider has already said in a video that the Trump Russia shit is reported on as much as possible for ratings.

You know the Articles of Confederation has nothing to do with the Confederacy right?

>CNN needs to have its 1st Amendment rights violated

k

Heh! :^)

He probably doesn't

She looks like a boring, air headed thot.

would-not-bang/10

Did you even read my post, shitrat?
So because I don't want the media to incite more racial and political tension than there already is, that means I think they should lose their 1st amendment rights?

I live in Los Angeles, you stupid nigger.

You appear to be agreeing with Trump, who appears to want to explore censorship as an option.
It isn't looking good, Cletus.

>no ass
>no tiddy

XD

How does it feel living in a hopelessly liberal city who laughs and laughs at your stupid faggot conservative bullshit every day right in your face?

Yeah fuck the USA. I'm going to New Zealand the second I can. This place can go fuck itself.

>I'm going to live as a stupid American in NZ

kek

>your stupid faggot conservative bullshit

I'm not a conservative; I'm a white nationalist. Also, I'm planning to move to Europe in a few years, already got my EU citizenship, so have fun rotting in this shithole of a country as it continues to get flooded with beaners and niggs.

just move to california when it splits off. it will go red.

The EU will fill up with refugees since Trump refuses to take any more in. Enjoy blaming brown people for your problems adapting to society user
kek

Excuse me, my people prefer the term American Kiwi

Good thing Poland and Hungary don't take in refugees.

Stay there, cunt. f you think we'll accept one of you then you're sorely mistaken.

>Enjoy blaming brown people for your problems adapting to society
He's a white nationalist.
youtube.com/watch?v=qQHtP3ce3IQ

Isn't Europe a muzzie country now?

>CNN isn't purposefully misusing the most important peice of legislation in legal history to intentionally misrepresent information to create a false political narrative

>hur hur hur i called him cletus xD im so funny wat a stoopid redneck

Credibility: Lost.

It's wanting to get rid of deliberate one sided biased media that wants to incite more violence, retard. It doesn't matter if it is or isn't censorship, it would still be beneficial to everyone. And it's not "total censorship" it would be getting rid of useless and biased news in return for honest news stories that actually matter. It's not getting rid of the first amendment, moron.

Trump getting an extra scoop of ice cream for dinner isn't a fucking news story.

Too bad, I'm coming back home.

I've been a tiny minority in the places I've lived, whites would be under 20% of the population. It's fucking horrible.

Outside of big cities, no.

have you even read mein kampf or any books on your ideology

Yeah, might return to Poland if the sand monkeys get to bad

I'm currently reading Revolt Against the Modern world by Evola. I mostly just listen to some podcasts on therightstuff and Christopher Cantwell's podcast though.

>home

wut, you weren't born here, you don't understand the culture, the people or literally anything else about europe

Kek

t. western eurocuck

Remember, multiculturalism is the best system and if you insult it and don't want your ancestral homeland flooded with foreigners who will trash it, you're a racist!

And also, don't forget you'll get locked up for wrongthink! Question the (((un deniable holocaust))), or insult islam and we'll get ya, buster!

You have to be 18 or older to use this website.

Kek good luck in EUistan.

Half of my family is there, you dumbass.

Nice cherry picking.

Meanwhile

And that, boys and girls, is how the Mango Mussolini won his election.

i like the country without burgers

Why is there so much leftist trash on Sup Forums now?

So why can't her techicians fix that annoying voice? Or fill that empty head?

>le redneck xD

Why can't libtards come up with more original memes? Fucking stale.

It's Summer.

not because we're multicultural, we'd rather not have american faggots living here because of their 'culture' and 'homelands', lmao

and you read like a Sup Forums bot, seriously, learn to actually argue past buzzwords

I dont have a race kek

> low quality bait

Then learn to elaborate on your argument, eurotrash.

No, really? It's fucking August, of course it's summer.

Fuck off commie fag

Show me "the best" of white race, and ill show you the best of other races, its the same shit, we are all humans, white supremacist are atheist they belive in evolution, well evolution says that white race will disappear in a frew hunderd years in a natural way amd other races will come, races doenst matter, they doesnt make you "special"