1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. When did you stop believing in the myth of European cooperation?

>tfw no communist eu

>communist eu
perfect. I would like to migrate to europe,

Who the fuck ever believed in it? Even the French and the Germans don't get along, despite what they'd have you believe.

>DUDE LETS PUT ALL THE COUNTRIES THAT WERE MORTAL ENEMIES BARELY 80 YEARS AGO TOGETHER LMAO

1. flag
2. not yet, I want to believe

Is this a perfect map for europe?

>europeans have been at war with each other for hundreds of years
>"lol we should unite guise xD"

Fuck off

>BARELY 80 YEARS

40 years

> Juche 106 (2017)
> liberal democracy is still polluting Europe

>2. When did you stop believing in the myth of European cooperation?
I still believe.

i hate the eu with all my heart and always have. I've always been loyal to the fatherland, not some communist world government that wants to turn europe into africa.

Literally only the most retarded eurosceptics call it the EUSSR. Get informed and then neck yourself.

the dream yet lives, user.

EUROPA ÜBER ALLES

>EUROPA ÜBER ALLES
SIEG HEIL!!!

>When did you stop
I never started

>The United Sates forms
>They fuck it up

>The Soviet Union forms
>They fuck it up

>The European Union forms
>Still the best place to live on the planet

Is it because we are a union, or because we're that awesome?

most retards think belgium is a country

we conquered the world. of course we're awesome.

>Top 3 places to live in world by HDI: Norway, Australia, Switzerland
>EU
Hmmmm

I wish we had terrifying monsters that crawl up your bunghole while you sleep and lay poisonous eggs too

you do, they're called somalis and afghans.

lol

Why are you laffin chav?You have pakis and arabs too.

We have gypsies and Portugal has whatever mongrels manage to swim no their shores from Africa.

right fucking now nigger

I'm sort of surprised too, that's probably the unfunniest and least clever comeback I've ever seen in my life.

That's like if Portugal said

>Why did that tomato cross the road?

And I was like

>YOU'RE POOR

>EU is modern USSR meme
how can someone be this delusional

people from the same country dont get along sometimes
thats not enough of a reason to chimp out and burn every relationship

>When did you stop believing in the myth of European cooperation?
since 2008 and economic crisis we only get poorer and poorer

When I start work for kremlin/gazprom

Europe is not communist, it is ultra liberal.

1. Poland
2. When immigrant wave came to Germany, French and Sweden. I don't want them in my country and fortunately Poland is not as rich as Germany and other European countries so now they will not come for benefits.

Damn you sure refuted my point mate. Nice contribution.

When the Flip Flops i bought at Lidl broke 2 days after first use.

Since we belong to different races and don't share the same language, culture, traditions, mindset, etc. This is why the EU wants to import as many immigrants as possible to turn us into some kind of US melting pot.

>ultra liberal
So ultra liberal that about 50% of your income is deducted and consumed by the government.

Since Merkel with her "muh Islam" shit.

I actually started believing in the EU during the financial crisis. Nationalists all over Europe screamed it was the EU's fault so I did research on the EU and realised they were full of shit.

1. Flag
2. It's not a myth, it's a dream of the just and nightmare of the wicked.

no, this is.

we have gypsies too, from africa we only have immigrants form the ex colonies

>Non-country defends a non-union

Cannot fabricate

>letting Greece into Euro
>letting Greece into EU at all
>letting Greeks borrow for the same interest rate as Germans

You got it backwards, Matěj

>expanding post 1995
Worst move ever

Know your place slavic subhuman.
I do not understand why slavs are in EU.

Few years ago. I only believe in coorporation between Germanic states.

will never happen

>You got it backwards, Matěj
Who else but just would wish for cooperation between Europeans?
Who else but wicked would hate it?

Everything that's wrong with EU is that way because its critics are for the most part incapable of coherent thought and only amount to childish "burn it all down reee" tantrums.

I still have hope, Western Europe managed to maintain peace for 70+ years and it's going fairly well so far.

>The United Sates forms
>They fuck it up
??

dangerous shitskin country

Czechs were even in the HRE, so shut yer mouth, you post-communist neo-fagzi.

>holy
>roman
>empire

1. Germany
2. 1939

>questioning Czechias belonging into any union with germany
And that is how its obvious you will never be one of us turkish subhuman.

He is Greek

>Who else but just would wish for cooperation between Europeans?

Cooperation between those who actually have a chance to cooperate i.e. smaller unions. Big institutions are always inefficent, cumbersome and never actually represent the interests of those in them.

>Who else but wicked would hate it?

Those whose education didn't stop at Saturday morning cartoons where everything can be solved if we just work together, brush our teeth and be nice to everyone.

>Everything that's wrong with EU is that way because its critics are for the most part incapable of coherent thought and only amount to childish "burn it all down reee" tantrums.

Everything that's wrong with the EU comes from the basic idea to unite the ununitable.

>EU has kept peace in Europe

We can indeed thank a certain Union for keeping the peace in Europe but it certainly isn't the EU.

Ikibey is a turk larping as greek.

I am a Greek you germ

>Cooperation between those who actually have a chance to cooperate i.e. smaller unions. Big institutions are always inefficent, cumbersome and never actually represent the interests of those in them.
Platitudes. Hypothethical "smaller unions" would only be more helpless vis-a-vis greater powers and lose platform to effectively pursue their common interests.

>Those whose education didn't stop at Saturday morning cartoons where everything can be solved if we just work together, brush our teeth and be nice to everyone.
Nice projection chap

>Everything that's wrong with the EU comes from the basic idea to unite the ununitable.
More buzzwords. Fundamental interests of EU constituents overlap just fine, namely those of economic prosperity, internal and external prosperity and preservation of liberal democracy. Extent to which these constituents are willing to reach compromise to achieve them is another matter.

EU and its functioning is a mirror to how well Europeans can work together for common good. It's a noble goal.
Obviously, if we're arrogant, egocentric and self-absorbed enough to refuse this opportunity, we can keep kicking each other's shins instead. If that is or becomes majority view in EU then there's no point in it lingering.

it's more in the Terms of, never trust a kike and his leftist bandit mobs.

when east european shitholes like yourself joined

flag
When my father lost his job because the company discovered someone in Poland will do the same job for 25% of his wage.

Welcome to globalism

you'll love it here

back in my day globalism was called capitalism and someone stealing your job was you losing to competition because you have shit qualifications for too much pay

back in your day the eastern half of your "reich" was taking it up the ass from communists while your faggot kin was in the north demanding the wall be torn down.

did they kill whitey?

>Hypothethical "smaller unions" would only be more helpless vis-a-vis greater powers and lose platform to effectively pursue their common interests.

Hypothethical smaller unions could actually agree what their "common interests" are instead of giant clusterfuck with money that fits no one.

>claims buzzwords
>immediately follows with buzzword extravaganza
>muh cooperation
>muh prosperity
>muh noble goal

Ok,Gülen

>buying at Lidl
You deserved this

bought a 64 GB Platinet pen drive a month later it fails

The merchant has flooded our markets with garbage that doesnt even say where it was made.

>I'm not a Turk, I'm greek
Literally no difference.

Why do you write turk with a capital letter but not Greek?

when they extended it to all those shithole east of Germany

nordstream

germans are sneaky subhumans

>Bulgaria's face when they cancelled Southstream because Americans told them to

I still believe, more now than ever.