Sup ForumsI don't even know how to bring this up but I think an alpha nigger is trying to move in on the gf

Sup ForumsI don't even know how to bring this up but I think an alpha nigger is trying to move in on the gf.

Wat do?

if u dont know what to do, he's already won

congrats on ur cuckoldery lmao, OP

Is there some way I can have the nigger charged with attempted rape?

>uckoldery
My sources say they haven't had sex yet, I am trying to stop this from getting out of control. Fuck off.

Bumping for main page. The gf is going to be home soon and I have to get something together to tell her when she gets here.

What happened?

>out of control
It already is my man, if your girlfriend is resorting to having sex with big buff black men, then it's safe to say your relationship is fucked beyond repair

This nigger goes to the same gym she does. My sources say he is a lady killer and is putting on the charm around her.

Either you're a paranoid insecure loser, or you need to break up with her right now.

They're not having sex yet. I'm trying to keep it from getting to that point.

Why aren't you going to the gym with your girl, fatass?

i'm not really sure who you're talking to, I hope OP cos I can't take criticism

OK, #1. I don't exercise
#2: It's too expensive and I need to be saving money while I'm looking for a job

you make poor syntax choices in your post user.
also, you likely suck dick.

You don't have a job?

/thread

i didnt come to Sup Forums to show off my literary genius lmao, and i genuinely dont understand the, frankly quite kosher, salt ya flinging my way

Invite him to a threesome

no wonder your gf is fucking black dudes

she likely doesn't care about you

Some real advice instead of 4chin douchbaggery: if she's the type of girl who would do that to you (or let it happen) she's doing you a favor. But also, get a job and start going to the gym. You'll need both if you do eventually end up single.

So your out of shape and unemployed? If she pays any bills or rent then you should let her fuck whoever just to keep your useless ass around.

But 20 dollars on a lynch. You can take the 20 dollars back afterwords.

Move

Dude imma spell it out for you. Your girl is shopping for other options. Roodypoo has better physique than you. He has more money than you. He's probably more charming and confident than you.

You need to be more like that nigger

Kill him
because black lives who cares?

remind her about the social economic advantages of not being with one of the lesser races

Got a picture of her?

this

Oh, alright, you think I'm OP. I'm not, but honest mistake, I forgive ya ;)

>no job
>doesn't work out
>sits at home on Sup Forums all day
Good God, I hope she comes home and tells you they've been fucking for months.

Also, in case you're planning long term just talk honestly with her. Tell her that you trust her, and ask her opinion on the topic. Also, this has nothing to do with the dude's race.