Admit it, Sup Forums. He's cool now. He's /ourguy/. And he's not going away anytime soon

Admit it, Sup Forums. He's cool now. He's /ourguy/. And he's not going away anytime soon.

>you now realize joe buck is only 47 years old

I can't even remember his call for the Edelman catch, the game tying 2-pt. conversion, or the game winning TD

What did he even say?

i wonder if people called him Joe Fuck in high school

>joe buck
>/ourguy/
Pick 1

Tirico is /ourguy/

The many women in his bed upon being penetrated.

jesus christ joe, no one wants to be "cool" now. i hope you dont kys my dude

Which is how it should be. The plays should speak for themselves; the commentators should just be there so you have someone's emotion to guide you to how to feel / or share their emotion with.

I remember Buck getting louder and being amazed, but that's it, and that's exactly how it should be.

He was on the Artie Lange podcast about a month ago. He actually really is a cool guy. I think the constraints of Fox set him back.

>no one wants to be "cool" now

what's the new cool word for "cool," then?

Lit

>jim bantz
>not /ourguy/

>this home run brought to you by Toyota. Toyota: driving America into the future

based

It's "lit senpai".

You forgot the senpai.

>Oh that's a catch!
>That's incredible.

Only reason I remember is because I've watched it five times a day since.

More like Joe "Fuck-off" when he tried to sit at the jock table at lunch.

he was fucking horrendous before, like some rich dude's son that was gifted a career in sports broadcasting but couldn't care about them in the slightest. still kinda sounds like that for handegg and that's how it should be, it's a low brow sport. he's a great broadcaster for baseball now though, great call to end the eries, lots of emotion, nothing more needed to be said

>Joe Cuck

>it's a low brow sport.

American football is literally the most complex and intellectually challenging sport in existence you fucking leaf

not it's audience though
>only 16 games a year plus playoffs
>for the most part only on sunday

football is easily the most entry level sport to watch

The total for actual action in SB LI was 15 minutes and 4.7 seconds. Lady Gagas performance was almost longer.

And the total time if action in a world series is about 20 minutes

Baseball is, and always will be, America's sport.

Boring as fuck

Enjoy your Coon Collide, pal.

Enjoy your crippling insecurity and fear

Uberrific

I used to tolerate him at best. Preferred him calling baseball, even with that douchebag McCarver, than calling football.

I read his memoir this fall and now I think he's a complete fucking tool.