Ask a boy who was circumcised at 11 anything

Ask a boy who was circumcised at 11 anything,

I get a lot of stupid questions when I tell people, so I figure you guys would have some wonderful ones.

why at 11?

Did the Jew still have to suck on it afterward?

Restore your foreskin
/thread

Do you regret having it done? Did you get a say in the matter?

I had a problem where my foreskin would not go back over my head, if I pulled it back, The doctor said if I didn't go to them, my head could have fallen off.

Nope

My head would have fallen off, and I don't miss it at all, I'm actually glad I got circumcised.

Your doctor flat out lied to you

That image would fit that tread perfectly

Were you able to fap before ? Have you lost any sensitivity ?

No he didn't my foreskin was choking my dick, it was more painful trying to pull it back than the circumcision

can we see it
it might be you had phimosis

I think I lost some not a lot, I can go longer without cumming so that is a plus in my opinion, I was kind of new to masterbating before the circumcision.

why didnt you just partally cut it or stretch it you retard there is no reason to mutilate yourself

Not posting a pic of it today, You are right about what I had, I just couldn't remember the name of it.

I like having a "mutilated" penis better, so its doesn't really matter.

I was circumcised and i have the god-like ability to go for well over an hour in the sack, coupled with a decent sized cock, I feel like a sex God when I please her fully. On the downside sometimes I don't cum, and quickies are pretty much impossible

I don't time myself, but I think if I was trying to do it fast, I could probably do under ten minutes.

Honestly I think they took off too much of the nerve endings off for me. I didnt cum my first time, my current gf complains like she doesn't get me off every time, hell even jerking it takes at least 20 minutes for me. Plus I just make her sore if I go too long. I mean I'm good at it, gave a girl her first non-masturbatory orgasm, but I don't like having to fuck for 30+ minutes every time. Sometimes quickies are nice but I just can't get off like that. So yeah I guess the good with the bad.

I got off once without even touching my head, I just pumped my dick real hard and fast, some guys get off in weird ways, I bet there is something you could do to help you.