What did he say?

What did he say?

>it's bad to critically examine and critique society, you're a cuck if you don't 100% go along with what corporations and the US gov't push

>i don't like hip-hop

we all expected it this to happen

>i don't understand right wing policies at all, I just speak out passively against them on an anonymous imageboard
ftfy you ignorant "cuck"

underrated

good argument, right wing intellectual. We should continue to support fearmongering and basing archaic ideals of jingoism and faux-masculinity because that's not being a conformist cuck who wants daddy at all

>We should continue to support fearmongering and basing archaic ideals of jingoism and faux-masculinity because that's not being a conformist cuck who wants daddy at all
you're proving my point again, pal. read up at least a little bit before you begin talking out your ass because you look like an idiot.

What texts should I read to understand the insight of a right wing anime fan

it's not my job to spoonfeed you resources you dullard, since you're the one making these baseless ad hominem accusations about right-wing politics, the burden of proof is on you. the burden of proof is also on you to find any right-wing person ever who trusts the US gov't or big corporations. take a look at libertarianism or conservatism or fucking any right-wing political system. They advocate for small government, small businesses, and individual rights. You have no idea what you're talking about.

with the exception of fascism and nazism of course, which is an entirely different conversation, and really they're hardly what most Americans would consider to be "right wing"

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is by no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like

This

"Freedoms" are a spook. It seems you are the illiterate one here, friend.

go Stirnerpost some place where people will actually give a shit you loser

Yeah if you're doing it on a music discussion board when there's a social and political discussion board one click away