Itt: we trigger people

itt: we trigger people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moist

Conservative tend to have lower IQs than liberals.

The only people on Sup Forums who can be triggered are atheists and trailer trash whites worried because their sisters are in the vicinity of nigger penis.

>Conservative tend
subject verb disagreement

It's really easy to trigger Trump supporters/conservatives, they're just as easy to get as libtards

Fuck you, man. I can write whatever the fuck I like. I DON'T ABIDE BY ANYONES SOCIAL NORMS

AMERICA SHOULD BAN ALL GUNS

>ANYONES
you need an apostrophe, as that is a possessive

If we banned niggers, the gun problem would be solved

>Conservative tend to have lower IQs than liberals.

Not triggered, I'm a Nazi.

Someone will post faked statistics 'proving' niggers don't perpetrate the vast majority of crimes.

ban niggers not triggers

9/11

1 divided by 0 (triggers mathematicians)

Marigold
3 3 1
2 5 6
8 3 0

god fucking dammit you actually got me good

Clinton should've won

cunt-pickle

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

Niggers tongue my anus.

Richard Spencer deserved that punch. He's not entitled to his opinion because it's clearly wrong.

I was totally raping these faggots in call of duty last night. I told them that they play like girls and told them to suck me off and make me a sandwich in the kitchen where they belong. I swear to the one true Christian God one of them sounded like a nigger and there where like three kikes. Hitler really had some good ideas but he sure did miss a few.

Lena Dunham is a beautiful, brave, genius-level actress. When she speaks, she's always right and people should listen to her.

Trump is a cuck.