Wiped my ass. this much blood came out

wiped my ass. this much blood came out
What do i do?

Lick it

Invest in preparation h and stop eating razor blades

Try to clean your ass really well and clean it, check if you still have blood on your toilet paper the next time

Use more ketchup at your next meal?

You have a hemorrhoid that burst.

Blood is red so it's fresh, not due to an internal bleed. Stop pushing so hard when you shit, eat more fiber, less meat and dairy. Use prep H if it hurts too much. It should go away in a few days.

It's a hemorrhoid. Don't strain so hard and don't eat so much in one sitting. Get some Prep H.

now apply lemon juice

probably just a hermerood

Ask him to be gentle next time. Try saying "But I poop from there!"

his dad doesn't really take no for an answer, rent is due and this faggot has no job

thanks for not making jokes out of OPs with hemorrhoids. I think i need more fibers cause i dont eat many vegetables.

Go out and buy a box of tampax, Shirley.

familiar face

Colon cancer
>yr fucked

Fiber made me take a 9 lb dump after a week of not shitting fuck you

Maybe you can lick the tip of my penis that is in the picture.
How about that?

LMAO I LOST MY SIDES HAHAHAHAHAAH

It happened to me too, it can be a hemorroid or a polyp around the colon area

Tell Jamal to spit on his niggercock before he shoves it in

i hope not.
My grandfather had it and died from it. I really should get that checked. :/

How much blood was in the toilet? If there really wasn't any then you're probably gonna be fine. Several years ago I spent two straight weeks shitting so much blood that the toilet water was almost fucking black. Finally saw a doctor about after day 14. He fingered my ass and had me get a colonoscopy. Strangely enough the menstruation out my backside completely subsided on day 15. Colonoscopy came back totally fine. Still have no idea why I was shitting straight blood for so long.

Get back to be straight person.

It's not my fault you fucking loaded up on fiber for a week in some stupid attempt to be healthy after literal years of eating processed meat and whole packs of Kraft singles.

Fuck off and eat some spinach.

Stop anally fisting yourself you faggot

no blood in toilet.
My shit was soft.
I'm worried cause i didnt made too much strength while pooping

Must be your time of the month.

I shove lbs of lettuce down my massive maw every day. Vinigar and lettuce and maybe some spicey rice

Is English your second language?

btw, glad you're fine

Less than that and I would have said it was an anal fissure, but this looks like a burst hemorrhoid. Get that checked, as annoying as it might be to have a doctor mess around in your asshole.

Yes.
i dont think "making strenght" is the correct term

Invite a dog to lick your asshole. It will disinfect it.

Looks like a burst hemorrhoid. If it gets worse go to the ER.

>going on Sup Forums for medical advice
Anyway, yeah it looks like there's a problem near your anus and not the digestive system, better go ta medical professional

its been going for some weeks.
Today I shaved my ass clean woth a razor tbh, but even when its hairy, a little blood still comes out.

Yeah man me too. That shit was scary. By the end of the ordeal I was legitimately terrified of pooping.

i laughed way harder than i should've

i wouldnt get it checked if it weren't for Sup Forums
What if it developed into cancer (if that was a really bad problem.
i love Sup Forums cause the community here is cool and shitty at the same time.
Thanks Sup Forums

I'm no doctor but there might be a risk of infection if it's always bleeding and you probably should do something it.

Anal fissure. You're dehydrated. Stop drinking so much booze and drink more water. And stop acting like a faggot. You're embarrassing us.

I'm not a professional, but I doubt it's cancer, since you have to be a heavy smoker/drinker and over the age of 50 to be at great risk of stomach cancer. Colon cancers are somewhat less dangerous and some of them start off as benign tumors and take years to become cancerous. Anyway go se a doctor and Godspeed you magnificent bastard.
t. hypochondriac

Get a maxi that is more absorbent, especially since it's almost labor day and wearing white is not an option soon. Also, that's really red blood not uterus blood so you might have been raped and gaped by a nigger so maybe get that checked I bet he split you some new roids. Lol

I like how we have a thread like this every week, drink more water and stop eating fastfood so much. If it doesn't start getting any better go to a doctor.

HEY!
I had this, turned out I had colon cancer. I'm dead fucking serious. Kept passing it off as a hemorrhoid.

Well after the tumor got so big, I couldn't shit.
I had a small portion of my colon removed, and I'm clear. Don't fuck around with this shit.

And stop taking your phone with you to the toilet. Just shit and get out of there. Seriously, don't hang out on the toilet for a half hour.

It's not cancer, so stop feeling sorry for yourself. Jesus titty-fucking Christ. One thing that helps is to not act like a complete buffoon. Just saying....

Holy shit dude, how bad was it? Was your life at a very serious risk?

this, I had the same issue sometime ago, nothing to be worried about, easy to get rid of it

>Don't fuck around with this shit.
Heh, his shit's been fucked with.

normie confirmed, 4chad wouldve wanted to die anyway

I'm fine. I didn't have a colostomy or anything. But had I waited just alittle longer, the cancer would of spread further than my colon.

I had no pain at all, just random blood when I wipe/in the toilet water. I noticed one month it started happening every time I took a shit, so I finally went and got a scope done. Found a huge polyp that was malignant.

It's returned a couple times, so I've undergone more treatments. But I was always in the early stages.

I was only 23 too. Pretty rare circumstance, but don't ignore it.

its hemroids man

call 911

might be anemic. need more protein/iron

Cut your fingernails.

looks like you made this video possible

i dont drink water at all.
Might be the case.
Actually I dont remember drinking 5cups of water last 5 days.
:/
better go check then. Its been a few months

Holy fucking kek

Lots of water and take some acidophilus. Get good guts.

How is mr hands these days?

Trips. Must be true.

Can't imagine asking for advice from Sup Forums. So you want to die?

It's bright red so it's not internal, you probably either have an anal fissure or a hemorrhoid. Go get some baby wipes or prep H.

What kind of crap do you drink, nigger?

I have that sickness too, go to a doctor and let him perform a colonoscopy.

Just a FYI a lower GI bleed can present with red blood because it has not been digested.

>Eat the Diablo wings at the local wing place
>Shit brown lava for next 24 hours
>Had to wipe so much + acidity of burning molten poop + hemmoroids, the toilet paper started looking a lot like that.

Just give it time, it will heal naturally