Rekt thread

Rekt thread

Bump

Bump

Ow

Very nice thread here

I'm not trying to trigger anyone, but I genuinely don't understand Rekt threads. Is it some sort of fetish, or is it an extreme form of sadism? I'm not offended by them, I just don't understand.

Couple freshies

Oo nice.

That's for sure. A baby riding a motorcycle?!?!

He was tired that day.

That's just heartbreaking

oH mY G0d theres so much going on in that webm ffs freaked me out

fucking driver doesn't even get out. i've said it
before, i'll say it again, fuck that country

its only a flesh wound

>>>/reddit/

depends on the person, me I do it cause of morbid curiosity.

I check them out every now and then out of a certain morbid trainwreck curiosity, I guess, but I don't totally understand them either. I'll admit that I'm a lot less affected by (most) gore content than a normal person would be – I mostly just find it vaguely off-putting rather than traumatizing or day-ruining.

Your picture is why I'm scared to shoot a recurve bow.

FUCK YOU I WAS GONNA MAKE THAT PUN

You're the first one to ever post that.

Fuck you, Rick Berman.

Y'know...it might've crushed his heart to see his girlfriend get crushed but...it must've really CRUSHED HER.

same.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Doink

I shoot bows alot. How would you manage that with a recurve? I'm guessing it was some drunk SOB holding a target for drunk foolish friend.

> it becomes enjoyable as your woke-level increases...
its cathartic for the darkside

Only 3 deaths? Fucking weak.

How does one person get so fucking unlucky

I have no mouth and i must scream.gif

At least it had a working safety bar.

What the shit was the kid doing?

same here bro

wth happened

This one is rough. But from everything I've read on drowning, it seems that it's pretty common for people to not recognize it when it's happening right in front of them
Drowning

But was it a Goodyear?

they're entertaining in a fucked up kind of way.

why r they jumping around like chimpanzees

looked like an insta kill there

No shit But he was as the wall, why couldn't he get up? Also floating motionless face down is a clear sign to me.

looks like that thing where the kid drowns in shallow water on accident or something.

Cant remember but youre supposed to always watch your kids even in the shallow side because of something like this?

took an arrow 2 da hand xD

its like an insect wriggling around in water

MACE TO THE FACE

not learning to swim quick enough by look of things

that's too much I can't imagine being that guy right now.

the kid drowned and nobody bothered to help, probably one of those shit asian countries

Nah bruh. Pic related.

more brazil

DON'T TREAD ON ME

B-BUT WE WUZ KANGZ....

Yeah same, to me it's just a little unsettling but it doesn't sicken me or bother me on a mental level or anything. It's just whatever and I move on.

I'm so fucking tired of you blobs of fat and flesh. You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

What is it with Ricks?

Not even trying/10

See through the dragon's eyes.

thats some final destination shit

I almost drown before. Your body and mind go into a fucking trance or something as survival instinct kicks in. It's really weird. A lot of drowning victims can't even call for help.

ho lee fuk

Let me teach you how to do, the sponge

Dayum.

I've seen pregnant Deer, but this is a whole 'nother level.

Top kek

He obviously meant to swim to the wall, he went straight towards it, but didn't pull himself up. I think he was somehow trapped beneath the surface

Becuase they're Chinks. They're only slightly more intelligent than niggers but have little to no emotional ability.

Just saying it's hard to coordinate and think straight when you're drowning.

some high quality OC right the fuck here goddamnit this shit's too good for Sup Forums

No, no, no, it’s supposed to shut off immediately, not after the worker is wrapped around the machine

Why even make this motorized death machine? What the bloody fuck?

You spin me right round baby right round...

00:45
>guy beats dead guy with a stick

It did, when his foot hit the bar as he was going over into the death wheels.

LOST

he grabbed her tit

i cant be the only one....

>swim towards the wall: got it
>grab wall: nah

Dude, if someone grabs my nipples like this faggot did with that girl; of course i would be screaming for help.