What do you think of my wife's ass? 35 year old milf who likes to dance with younger guys when we go out

What do you think of my wife's ass? 35 year old milf who likes to dance with younger guys when we go out.

Anyone care to comment?

pretty hot, more?

Anal?

sharpie in pooper

She does actually...loves it. I almost think she prefers it.

Can't tell maybe if you posted one with her shorts off I could give you an answer

It's the only way your needle dicklet can touch the sides.

We'll actually curious what everyone thinks of her in these shorts in particular.

Very sexy ass and legs. Have kik?

proof or it never happned.

you know the game

theyre nice, but could be shorter and tighter.

Agreed. Next time we go dancing hoping to convince her of that. Here's a panty pic because I'm in a giving mood.

Why do you let her disrespect you like a fucking pansy cuck beta?

I encourage it. I like when she teases--knowing other guys desire her but at the end of the night I'll be the one fucking her.

You're half a cuck and a complete faggot, kill yourself

Whatever helps you sleep at night man.

Damn, would love to bend her over, pull those panties aside, and have some fun with her

It's only a matter of time before she wants to bring young Jamal home with her so you can watch her choking on his cum.

Adds a little spice to things. Never gone beyond her just grinding a bit on the dance floor.

Nice quads. OP will let you so long as he can jack you off at the end.

Nope not really. We know what we're both comfortable with. We have boundaries and know what turns each other on...what happens when you've been married 14 years.

Their dicks are hard when she does that.

Uh yes, I'm aware of that.

Glad you like!

Haha, until she decides to experiment without you.. that you have to satisty yourself with her stories...

Heh.. and that arouses you?

>implying she hasn't fucked dozens of tyrones behind your back

You're making it too easy for whores like your wife

You are a pitiful excuse for a man. It's a good think she's being fucked by other guys.

And she gets wet when she feels their hard cocks pressing against her ass through their pants.

What is her fantasy? Yours we know, to control the dicks around you by pimping your gf

Turns her on to know she's desireable to younger guys. She might fantasize about them while fucking me. Not sure.

Yes. Yes she does.

Do you get wet when watching her rubbing someone else's cock?

Don't tell me that you are an athlete ib bed... can't believe that

Quite lovely I'd kill to swap with you guys for a night