French women love BLACK COCK (proof inside)

>Rhineland bastard (German: Rheinlandbastard) was a derogatory term used in Nazi Germany to describe multiracial children with Caucasian, German mothers who had been fathered by Africans serving with French colonial troops during the Occupation of the Rhineland after World War I.
>The resulting children numbered from 160,000 to 180,000.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of German women LITERALLY WILLING TO DIE for BLACK COCK. LMFAO. OVER 100 YEARS AGO. More proof that it's not "da joo media" that makes white women worship us, it's just that we genuinely are robust, handsome and well endowed.

These days, white women LITERALLY FORM ORGANISATIONS which are created with the SOLE PURPOSE OF GIVING THEM MORE ACCESS TO BLACK COCK!!!

>inb4 300 replies of white cuck cope

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfRhAlUQAMQ
youtu.be/79lqq4wwmsI?t=393
strawpoll.me/12818353
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

checked

>wtf i love binland now

Again, maybe G*rmans they shouldn't have waged war against the entirety of Europe if they didn't want an oppressive miltary occupation
What's funnier is that the aristocracy was led to believe that Wilhelm surrendered "too fast" in WWI when Germany still had a good chunk of its industry and had next to none of its territory occupied so they could've still won -which is why WW2 had to be fought until Germany was left in fucking ruins and split into four
Do it again Bomber Harris

>look mom i'm pretending to be a nigger on the internet
sage and report

Cope

>no "Joo media" in the weimar republic
tip top kek m8
the whole point of the nazis antisemitism was to remove the jewish influence on germany.

maybe you will just start fucking your women?

>2017
>fucking disgusting sheboons

Women, especially white women, are mostly useless whores and I say this from the perspective of a handsome non white they fling themselves at

But black girls are beautiful and passionate.
On the other hand, it's a natural desire of a human to spread his genes among other tribes. I would like to have black gf, black people want to have white gf.

>european nose
>european eyes
>overall european face structure

Black people are extremely different. West and East Africans, South Africa and Nigeria - everything is different.
Also many girls from Africa are "conservative girls" int loves that much because Africans are pretty much religious. If you wanna find a girl with crosses all over her house the best choice is Africa.

''Tina M. Campt is Assistant Professor of Women's Studies at the University of California at Santa Cruz''
She is the person that wiki has used as a source for those numbers, like she has any credibility?

>quoting a professor of womens studies about rape cases and the resulting offspring during the rhineland occupation

>we
>Finnish flag
wait what

Checked and whites are submissive cucks with inferior and and recessive genes confirmed

This

This is not news to anyone

The entire Dutch right wing is run by colonial Indonesians.
The leader of the ruling party his parents lived in Indonesia. Geert Wilders is mixed. A new right wing party anti-immigration party came into the Dutch parliament last elections and it's leader is Indonesian Dutch.

And all the Eurasians are busy trying to save the Netherlands as the pure white people try to kill themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfRhAlUQAMQ

Can the colonials save the white race in time? Tun tun tun, find out in Dutch elections 2021: Elliot Rodger boogaloo.

>He [Hitler] thought that "Jews were responsible for bringing Negroes into the Rhineland, with the ultimate idea of bastardizing the white race which they hate and thus lowering its cultural and political level so that the Jew might dominate."
>He also implied that this was a plot on the part of the French, since the population of France was being increasingly "negrified"

>mfw Hitler really was right all along

go fuck em , who cares

just let us have some black booty

Is it true that Geert Wilders dyes his hair and wears blue lenses in order to appear whiter?

I was just about to post this lol
youtu.be/79lqq4wwmsI?t=393
"They've always derided me as prophet"

No. He doesn't wear blue lenses.

You mean to say that in the days that we and the French occupied the Ruhr area, in the early 1920s, and we were hated and despised by the Germans (just read an old paper describing German men picking fights on trains, or refusing to serve Frenchmen and Belgians in restaurants), their women actually went and fucked their colonial troops?

Seems very hard to believe, but if true, I'm... I'm at a loss of words.

Hey guys who do you think will, and who do you want to win the french election on the 7.?

Please vote here
strawpoll.me/12818353

>believing ally/zionist propaganda made to demoralize and humiliate german men

>german women, not french
the article says there were only 400 mixed-race ones, who were sterilized.

rest were typical frenchmen raping german women.

Colonial troops didn't number highly in occupied Rhineland, but yes they did that.

Shortage of men on all sides due to WW1 means all men are winners.