Ok so I wanna buy a precision scale to measure out weed and shit...

Ok so I wanna buy a precision scale to measure out weed and shit, but I'm concerned that store keeps tabs on people who buy shit like this, the same way they keep tabs on people who buy money counting machines. What's a safe way to acquire one of these scales?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/28/well-never-be-the-same-how-a-familys-hydroponic-tomato-garden-led-cops-to-raid-their-home/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cash

How's 7th grade going?

Don't be a chicken shit

lol I just bought one on Amazon a year ago

they dont give a shit

is that the same as grade 7

A hell of a lot of people use little scales like that to measure the weight of gold, so don't worry about tracking. You're smoking too much or not enough to be that paranoid haha

People use scales for other things then drugs you dumb shit

just kill urself while ur ahead.

Imagine how scary it's gonna be the first time you have sex and you have to buy condoms. Op is a fag

AMAZON

You must be in middle school if you think everybody who buys a scale is getting tracked by anyone.

>weed and shit
>shit
>"meth"

stop smoking meth and realize everyone has a "tab"

Steal some triple beams from school. I did 25 years ago. Still use them.

Not a big deal.
Get gift card.
Buy on amazon.
I bought a kitchen and a powder scale for herbalism.
If anyone asks, you're really interested in making natural tinctures and medicine.
Fun fact:
No one actually gives a shit.
No one has ever bothered me for.
I'm buying lab beakers and grinders and scales shit left and right.
No one cares.

walmart you retard
tell them you are weighing copper or something

> not being able to eye ball anything under a quad
> sell only ounces and above preferably pounds
> get scale to weigh food in cooking section of target
No one who sells dimes makes money

lol stores don't keep tabs on people buying scales. hell, a lot of them sell meth pipes ffs. and cops do not give a fuck about anybody selling weed unless you're pushing pounds, even then they usually have bigger fish to fry.

You are a complete idiot if you actually believe the store or anyone will start keeping tabs on you for buying a scale. Fucking idiots i swear.

I'm weighing things on a powder scale and grinding shit as we speak.
No one gives a fuck about your purchase history.

Aw shit nigga they already watching you.

gun stores sell them for the purpose of weighing powder when making your own rounds. Very common hobby.

SINCE YOU ARE UNDERAGE, steal it from your biology classroom? those are 500 dollar chemical scales
acurrate to 1/100 of a gram

You can buy it at any smoke shop.
If they're being sketch with their customers, they won't stay in business long and the owners know this, so you'll be safe.
You'll be especially safe at a quality smoke shop/glass gallery that sells pieces for thousands of dollars.
But for the most part, you're just being paranoid, no one gives a shit what you buy.

Dont be a faggot that worries about that shit

Sciteacher here...don't be a nigger an steal my shit. Get one at Walmart for like $15

pay cash you dumb fucking nigger 1/10 why did i even respond?

>grade 7

Lab supply store

kek what a fucking faggot

Same with indoor gardening equipment, but they will still track and raid you if you buy it.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/07/28/well-never-be-the-same-how-a-familys-hydroponic-tomato-garden-led-cops-to-raid-their-home/

This...